The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
the tactic works , but it based on the corner bug
i tried to change it but that effect on the team performance

Can someone help? The tactic is working for me but only on counter. Also my central striker and right inside forward are playing awful
and not scoring

Liverpool my front 3 are Suarez on left, 23 games 18goals, agueri 22 games 2 goals n Alexis Sanchez 18 games 2 goals

I feel a bit unfair with this corner and free kicks. Is this is a bug in ME? Is there a way to change it? so as not suffered the tactics?

I?m sorry man... but as long as you use Barcelona as a test team... this tactic is useless... same goes for people bragging about winning this and that with man ute, man city, real madrid and bayern munich...

I?m sorry man... but as long as you use Barcelona as a test team... this tactic is useless... same goes for people bragging about winning this and that with man ute, man city, real madrid and bayern munich...

ok true but some have had some very good sesons with lower teams like some 1 got hull to 2nd in the prem in there first season

I've used this a Maine Road, New York Red Bulls, Rangers and it been used across most levels so far, same result. Goals..

Clearly this tacic is far from useless...

It is a good tactic indeed, but sometimes when I just outclass my opponent I only win 1-0 or 2-1...
Opponent only needs half a chance to score which frustrates me most. My team with quality players needs a dozen more shots to score 2!
What's that about? Something doing wrong?

Back