The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Yep, the truly TIKI-TAKA. I have made just one tweak. I changed the corner exploit because it's dead with the new patch.

Yes, and I've to say to you, I guess the better way now is to far post with a magnificent header appearing at 2nd post :) At least was what I could get from 2/3 hours playing it ;)

The tactic dont work at all :/ since patch i have played 1 game vs real and i drew 3-3 away with my west brom team :(
i should beat them easy with this tactic, but i dident.... trololooooll ^^

Kun don't want to hi-jack your thread,but guy over at SI forum Minamal Fuss legend is releasing tactic soon,maybe tonight look's to have cracked it,sorry kun if this offend's you

Kun don't want to hi-jack your thread,but guy over at SI forum Minamal Fuss legend is releasing tactic soon,maybe tonight look's to have cracked it,sorry kun if this offend's you

I didn't understand... :x

I didn't understand... :x

He is saying that another tactic maker on another forum is releasing a tactic on the weekend that he managed to do a full season unbeaten in all competitions with spurs and dominate with norwich.

Last edited:
He is saying that another tactic maker on another forum is releasing a tactic tonight that he managed to do a full season unbeaten in all competitions with spurs and dominate with norwich.
Cheer's weekend now

He is saying that another tactic maker on another forum is releasing a tactic on the weekend that he managed to do a full season unbeaten in all competitions with spurs and dominate with norwich.

And how this is suppose to "offend me" ? :x that's the point I don't understand...

Candidate for the pointless comment ever...

This will be released sometime tonight on the community si forums?

I make my own tactics some times Kun, when you're not looking.. I feel so bad i have to confess i AM Sooooo Sorry man.

I make my own tactics some times Kun, when you're not looking.. I feel so bad i have to confess i AM Sooooo Sorry man.
Your a funny guy :P been on this forum long enough to no some people don't take to kindly mentioning other tactic's in there thread smart ****

Your a funny guy :P been on this forum long enough to no some people don't take to kindly mentioning other tactic's in there thread smart ****

You're
know

OOOh well ****, how dare I point people to his work that doesn't exist yet and this would be the tactic you specfically came into this thread to post about before anyone heard of it?

Last edited:
I'm really confused right now... :x I'm so sorry but, I really don't understand what jasonbhoys and wkdsoul are talking about... :x

And how this is suppose to "offend me" ? :x that's the point I don't understand...

Dunno, didn't even see how it was relevant for him to post about it lol.

I assume he is asserting the fact that Fuss' tactic is a 433. Fuss said he went unbeaten, so i suppose this dude is suggesting that there is no need for you to try creating a 433 because it has already been cracked.

Lol i don't agree with the sentiment, however I am glad Fuss is creating tactics again :)

Last edited:
Back