The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
kun really their tactic is not working so well THIS PATCH, did some testing and could not get GOOD RESULTS, WOULD YOU WILL ADAPT THIS TACTIC FOR THE NEW PATCH FOR ME THAT this was the best tactic CREATED TO HERE ... SINCERELY WAITING

I would like to ask who want to test my new version of "The Truly TIKI-TAKA -by kun"?? [now with a short name: "Tx4 -by kun (14.1.4)]"

I have to ask for who have interest, to send me a private message and tomorrow morning I will send the tactic for the first 5 guys who sent the private message... (just to restrict the number of the guys who trying the tactic before all the other guys).

I've played with the new version since Maritimo match.
View attachment 450670

Now, I show you the game I've lost (only against Man City I was dominated...):
View attachment 450669
View attachment 450668

See you tomorrow guys! :)

I would like to ask who want to test my new version of "The Truly TIKI-TAKA -by kun"?? [now with a short name: "Tx4 -by kun (14.1.4)]"

I have to ask for who have interest, to send me a private message and tomorrow morning I will send the tactic for the first 5 guys who sent the private message... (just to restrict the number of the guys who trying the tactic before all the other guys).

View attachment 428300

View attachment 428303
View attachment 428305

The Tiki Taka Tactic is absolutely amazing.

Don't feel under any pressure to throw another tactic out there just because the minority have reported bad results. The tactic you have is brilliant on this latest patch, even better now that the short corner kicking has been fixed, I say that because it concentrates much more on the football rather than the set pieces.

I will be honest and say I have had a few mixed results. I blame that on the squad personnel. When you have players who are primarily a defensive minded player trying to play a creative role in central midfield it is bound to cause some niggling problems.

I'm on the second season now and would just like to know what sort of players you would suggest in the inside forward role. Do I buy players who can play the inside forward role perfectly by coach report star rating or can I just buy players with pretty good stats and train them to be an inside forward.

I have a lot of players who by star rating are not very good in certain positions. Such as inside forward/advanced playmaker/half back. Hoping to correct that in the upcoming season and I know I will be unstoppable.

Don't feel under any pressure to throw another tactic out there just because the minority have reported bad results. The tactic you have is brilliant on this latest patch, even better now that the short corner kicking has been fixed, I say that because it concentrates much more on the football rather than the set pieces.

I will be honest and say I have had a few mixed results. I blame that on the squad personnel. When you have players who are primarily a defensive minded player trying to play a creative role in central midfield it is bound to cause some niggling problems.

I'm on the second season now and would just like to know what sort of players you would suggest in the inside forward role. Do I buy players who can play the inside forward role perfectly by coach report star rating or can I just buy players with pretty good stats and train them to be an inside forward.

I have a lot of players who by star rating are not very good in certain positions. Such as inside forward/advanced playmaker/half back. Hoping to correct that in the upcoming season and I know I will be unstoppable.

I would say playmakers who are fast, can dribble and possibly finish.

Well i send you a pm and looking forward to test it tonight meaby this afternoon buth the parents of my wife are also coming today so will be tonight

View attachment 428300

View attachment 428303
View attachment 428305

ME!

I have noticed that the striker is scoring a lot more with the new patch with this tactic.

Even with the patch, the tactic was good for you ?? :) eh eh glad to hear that! :) And thanks for this big post :D Means a lot!

Hi everyone! :) I've to thank all of you guys!! It was really impressive the amount of private message I've received!! I'm very very glad. But, unfortunately I just sent a few of them (5, to be more exactly). Just in case of someone upload the tactic with another name, and this way, with just 5 tactic out there, it's easy for me to know who did it ;) But, I trust in the people I sent it ;)

And I've to say sorry for those guys who tried to test it and also say sorry for not answer to all the private message, were too many! :O

Once more,
THANK YOU and SORRY!!

Now, I'm going to work.
See you later, guys.

So... headed to season 2 with Barca. I am thinking about moving Messi to the right side to play IF as I signed Lewandowski. Thoughts? This will allow me to sell Sanchez, especially since I have Vitinho coming on a free as well.

So... headed to season 2 with Barca. I am thinking about moving Messi to the right side to play IF as I signed Lewandowski. Thoughts? This will allow me to sell Sanchez, especially since I have Vitinho coming on a free as well.

Yeah!! Messi is a machine coming from the right side ;) I guess he will work properly as Right Inside Forward. And Lewandowski is a good Complete Forward aswell ;) So, you can be well suceeded with those transfers in. And about Alexis... Sell him! :) He can give you at least 30M €...

Yeah!! Messi is a machine coming from the right side ;) I guess he will work properly as Right Inside Forward. And Lewandowski is a good Complete Forward aswell ;) So, you can be well suceeded with those transfers in. And about Alexis... Sell him! :) He can give you at least 30M €...

My thought exactly. Hard to improve upon a season where you lose less than 5 times, but I have to rebuild my B team which lost 12 in a row at one point and went through like 3 managers.

My thought exactly. Hard to improve upon a season where you lose less than 5 times, but I have to rebuild my B team which lost 12 in a row at one point and went through like 3 managers.

Barcelona "B" ?? ah ah in my save in 1st season they stay at Liga Adelante, but next year they were relegated. And so, after that I put some of my players (like Deulofeu, Sergi Gomez, Rafinha, Sanabria, Sandro) to put them back at Liga Adelante in order to play more competitive matches... :) And after the promotion they get the 2nd place! :P so, I've some care also with the "B" team.

Barcelona "B" ?? ah ah in my save in 1st season they stay at Liga Adelante, but next year they were relegated. And so, after that I put some of my players (like Deulofeu, Sergi Gomez, Rafinha, Sanabria, Sandro) to put them back at Liga Adelante in order to play more competitive matches... :) And after the promotion they get the 2nd place! :P so, I've some care also with the "B" team.

There are a bunch of 4 and 5 star regens in Spain it looks like, so I am going to spend what I can bringing them in and putting them into the B Squad, since they are going to drop anyway.

with the full fluidity, in my game, forward hasn't got an effective role. also it's a bit inconsistent 14.1.3

Back