The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
would someone mind posting up a screenshot of the new corner set up please ?

This are scores meant for kun he know what i am talking about.
Dominated all the games
man city was pretty unlucky because own goal and sporting lacking clinching striker
first screen started from blue line

The tactic for me still works extremely well but I had to make a few changes because the opposition teams were scoring way to many goals from long thru balls in behind and over the top. Also the DLF is scoring a lot more since the patch which is good to see.

The tactic for me still works extremely well but I had to make a few changes because the opposition teams were scoring way to many goals from long thru balls in behind and over the top. Also the DLF is scoring a lot more since the patch which is good to see.

Yes, is very important with this new patch to put our defensive line a litle back, because of that throw balls... I didn't tested yet my new version, but I've a couple of people trying it :)

This are scores meant for kun he know what i am talking about.
Dominated all the games
man city was pretty unlucky because own goal and sporting lacking clinching striker
first screen started from blue line

Seems to going well :) let's hope this keep like this! :D ty Marcelp! :

I am alone who have my players who turn around the area for 2 hours before hitting in the sky?

Please could someone give tactical advice on how to make this give better performance with the current patch? (I lowered the defensive line due to through balls)

Thanks.

Can't wait for the new version to be out for this tactic. Went undefeated across all competitions with RSL of MLS (MLS, US Cup, North American Champions League, Club World Cup). Beat Corinthians 2-0 in semi and Barca1-0 in final :-)

Keep up the awesome work, Kun! And reply to my PM if you need more testers!

Seems to going well :) let's hope this keep like this! :D ty Marcelp! :

Well i am going to restart it again with same matches onley your training advise see if i can notice a change dint save yeasterday so tact wount be fluid .again its my second season save

Please could someone give tactical advice on how to make this give better performance with the current patch? (I lowered the defensive line due to through balls)

Thanks.

Well a few peeps are testing a beta version for new patch and where still testing so be patience

Well the Tactic still works, you can take my word for it.
That is if you appriciate created chances and possition.
I got HUGE problems scoring.
Playing home having 20 shots on target resoult in a 0-0 draw Atletico vs Deportivo
Playing away with 35 shots 10 on target resoult in 0-0 draw... Betis - Atletico
And it seem to get worse the more fluid it gets.
The first match i won 3-2 Atletico - Leverkusen
then i drew 2-2 Villareal - Atletico

and now i seem unable to find the net.
The chances are huge, but it feels like the match engine is aware its beeign exploited.
Benteke missed twice on open goal from 2 yards from corner.
Icardi chipped the keeper but ran after the ball and as it was going into the net hit the woodwork
Berardi cant score at all and depsite getting good ratings only hit the woodwork, post or puts it wide nomather how great the hances.
Bottom line is that the chances that do hti the goal resoult in woodwork or superinhuman goalie on opponent team xD
I wil l reload now and continue jassars to wrap up the season before i try this 1 full season.
Just got to try it for a few matches to see how it felt ;)

Yes the tactic does still work.I got relegated with Leeds and changed to this tactic from pre season.Put the tactic in all 3 slots so had it fluid from 1st game.It does have an issue with sometimes not scoring goals but you will always have that with a possession tactic
.At least these tactics work with FM14 since they didn't work in last years version and if you want to make a really good side I think the possesion tactic is how most people want their team to play.Still unsure of the forward players to have.Not all wingers can play inside forwards that advanced up the pitch and 2 of the strikers I had are advanced forward/targetmen so once I ge tthe players for this system I think it will just work without doing much.The player roles are very important in this tactic especially the front 3.The rest of the team can be pretty much anything from what I can see

Let's see how i do with Leeds in the Premier league again with a weak side.Will be mid table at best probably :)
View attachment 449949View attachment 449948View attachment 449947

I am alone who have my players who turn around the area for 2 hours before hitting in the sky?

Which players could I sign in the Deep Lying Forward role or inside forward roles who are good enough to make an instant impact for a team challenging on all fronts? I find myself being priced out of the market by ridiculous transfer fee negotiations.

I changed this formation to use 2 attacking midfielders instead of the outside strikers, I then put them as IF's and the striker as a F9 and this tactic now works absolute wonders for me and my MK Dons side in the Championship. Got back-to-back Title winning Promotions, both exceeding over 100 points which is incredible. As a False Nine I signed Nakhi Wells for 550k and he has so far (with 10 games remaining) gone on to score 35 goals in 40 games, including 8 penalties and 6 assists, which in my eyes, is incredible. Also, I seen so someone post on here to make their general training in defending and match training as attacking movement - I did this and it greatly improved my side defensively while also making my side more fluid going forward. Hope this helped anyone interested.

Back