The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
View attachment 449619View attachment 449618View attachment 449617View attachment 449616

This is my 1st season with Swansea. In certain matches, we just can't score, I don't know why. The training I use is the one you told in OP. And we conceed too many goals. How can I improve this?

View attachment 449606View attachment 449605View attachment 449604View attachment 449603View attachment 449602View attachment 449601View attachment 449600View attachment 449599View attachment 449598View attachment 449597View attachment 449596View attachment 449595View attachment 449594

As you can see, in most of the matches, we could score more goals, but we don't score. :(
And, we conceed many goals. The tactic is really great and would be perfect if I can score more goals and conceed less. In Europa League, Tiendalli screwed things up against Kuban in second leg. Very unlucky. :(

View attachment 449593View attachment 449592View attachment 449591View attachment 449590

I think this patch 14.1.4 is worst than the 14.1.3
defenders are so stupid and dumb...
I can see on various forums that a lot of players are conceeding stupid goals.
This patch is totally wasted in my opinion. So don't bother conceeding goals, it's because of the ME.

Hey! I'm losing with this tactic with Barca!
I've been doing the training and the team is on full comfortablity with the tactic. Not quite sure what to do..

The tactic works well for me, with 4 matches left of first season Im top of table with Leeds. Had 23 unbeaten that stopped because of ME bug, goalie got yellow card and they took the freekick before he got back to goal, would probably end 0-0 instead of the 0-1 loss. Had a horrible start of season with another tactic, losing 4 of the first five games. I had success with this tactic before the new patch and gave it a another chance. Only changed corner and freekicks. Well done kun!

I'm keep trying to make a tactic at least similar to the last one, but sometimes the ME... Just "destroy" me and all my intention to do that... In 2 consecutive games, see what happened:

View attachment 449348
View attachment 449347

two shots on goal and.... GOAL! :x this kind of things have me away a bit of the forum and the FM itself. And if this going like this, I just won't be able to put here another tactic. Thank you.

Yeah that is annoying, ME problem must be. I can win 1-0, but if I score more than 2 goals, the opponent almost always score too.

i wonder what will happen if i change overload mentality from overload to control and very rigid to fluid? because i love attacking-possesion football based on team fluidity
and i have Huntellar which is not that good with DLF role, can i change it to poacher?
btw this tactic works very well for my LFC team cheers

I've been trying a new system (without a Central Striker) just because I can't put him to score a lot of goals. And the results are those:
View attachment 449244

and Messi playing in his new role:
View attachment 449241

Before you start to ask, I didn't test it in other teams, just Barcelona. I don't have pretty sure if this continues to work, but let's try! :)

But when this kind of sh*t happens, my ittention is only one... FU*K this game!!
Just look at it:
View attachment 449230

Before, the opposite team needed to shoot at least once to score one goal, now?! Not even need to shoot!!! :x

Last edited:
ter Stegen is your problem. That GK is **** despiite the awesome stats. Get someone like Horn or Koval and check again.

ter Stegen is the worst GK I had in team. Overrated piece of **** :P.

ter Stegen is your problem. That GK is **** despiite the awesome stats. Get someone like Horn or Koval and check again.

ter Stegen is the worst GK I had in team. Overrated piece of **** :P.

You may saying this for fun, but I already think to buy other GK :x (i cannot buy the ME :P) a GK like De Gea (spanish) or something...

I'm keep trying to make a tactic at least similar to the last one, but sometimes the ME... Just "destroy" me and all my intention to do that... In 2 consecutive games, see what happened:

View attachment 431215
View attachment 431216

two shots on goal and.... GOAL! :x this kind of things have me away a bit of the forum and the FM itself. And if this going like this, I just won't be able to put here another tactic. Thank you.

Kun, in the new patch, the T-balls against an higher defensive line have gone up, so you may expect 1x1s against your keeper... or worse! The thing is that they, to correct the wingers over rated bug, have given more to the middle of the field, which can be used by you!

My idea is not to stop the man running, but the ball getting into him, so hard tackle and close marking on the MCs/ AMCs is the best way.

Anyone know how to install the old patch 14.1.3, replacing 14.1.4?

But when this kind of sh*t happens, my ittention is only one... FU*K this game!!
Just look at it:
View attachment 431450

Before, the opposite team needed to shoot at least once to score one goal, now?! Not even need to shoot!!! :x
Can you send this tactic me ? I want to try in 14.1.3.

Back