The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
But what's the problem with this ?
you won 6-1, 6-2 and 12-1

you destroy everyone.

Yeah, but hurts a bit to see the opposite team scoring in one shoot!! :x If they do 3/4/5 shoots on goal... ok, that's fair. But with one shoot... :/

This is also remain of Championship Manager series. I remember this very well (after all I still occasionally fire up CM0102 xD).

Yeah, but hurts a bit to see the opposite team scoring in one shoot!! :x If they do 3/4/5 shoots on goal... ok, that's fair. But with one shoot... :/

And when are you releasing this tactic working with 14.1.4 ?
Looks pretty amazing

And when are you releasing this tactic working with 14.1.4 ?
Looks pretty amazing

I don't know... Yes, after the new patch, it's for sure the best I could make... But let's move on a few more matches... :)

I don't know... Yes, after the new patch, it's for sure the best I could make... But let's move on a few more matches... :)

Are you using the same tactical design, that is, the left/right wide striker?

Are you using the same tactical design, that is, the left/right wide striker?

Almost the same... ;) but I'm constanly change it, without any final test tactic. The biggest difference is about the striker, there is no striker. ;D

Almost the same... ;) but I'm constanly change it, without any final test tactic. The biggest difference is about the striker, there is no striker. ;D

Where did you put the post? I mean, do you have 1 more mid, a AMC?

hey guys! on the new patch i've found the issue to all my problems. just change the match prep to tactics only and leave general training as team cohesion. i've been dominating for about 15 games or so! let me know if it works :)

kun you dominate, shoot a lot, but don't create CCCs.

Real Betis had 1 CCC and scored from that... Just like Bilbao yesterday :).

Not working for me with Liverpool first season !!
Very ****** tactic ... Losing all my matches ... 3-1, 4-0 etc.

But the players are shooting a lot to goal, no scoring (Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho, Moses ...)

Not working for me with Liverpool first season !!
Very ****** tactic ... Losing all my matches ... 3-1, 4-0 etc.

But the players are shooting a lot to goal, no scoring (Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho, Moses ...)

It's not because the tactic doesn't work with your team that makes it ****** you should have some respect for the creator and if you are angry go and make your own tac this year this thread seems to be the more commented and this tac seems to be one of the best and you come here and tell that is ******.

Kun about the one shoot/one goal it's really really something frustrating in this game and your new tac looks good

Is there any links or pics that show this new tactic after the recent update?

p.s. im also conceding when opposition has one shot! :@

Is there any links or pics that show this new tactic after the recent update?

p.s. im also conceding when opposition has one shot! :@

Everyone does, and when you don't score because the other team is playing good (yes it can happen), its frustrating because it happens every game! I had a game with my Munich save against Dortmund. I had 6 CCCs they had 2 and i lost 2-0....

I only think in one thing to keep this apart: drop deeper, but then you will stop pressing in the opposite box...

Hi Kun,

Cool tactic, just started using it in my second season as MUFC (latest patch), won 3 games in league against weak opposition but drew then lost on penalties in Community Cup and Supercup (Chelsea & PSG).

Noticed lots of long shots but no goals from them so going to try reduce that.

One problem is that in 3 games I have conceded after my goalkeeper played crazy clearances that gifted goals, not scored any myself this way. Keeper is De Gea so not high eccentricity.

1. Am I just unlucky?
2. Is it due to keeper instructions?
3. Known bug with new patch?

Looking forward to the new variation you are working on.

Obrigado

Back