The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Started 2nd season w/ Swansea. I'm going to post some SS's and I'm unhappy with the number of shots that my team conceed to the opposition.

View attachment 448782View attachment 448781 View attachment 448779View attachment 448778View attachment 448777View attachment 448776View attachment 448775View attachment 448774View attachment 448773

So, as you can see, in most of the matches we conceed too many shots to the opposition. How the **** does Burnley have 21 shots against me? Or Stoke having 20 shots? And other problem is that I have many shots but score few goals. So, kun, how can I improve this?

Working well for me. Won the Championship first season with Leeds and only went to this tactic half way through the season when I was struggling so it is even more impressive. I'll report back how I do in the Premiership now.

This tactic is very good tactic. but until update to 14.1.14 it won't work again.
Please Kun make the tactic for 14.1.14

Overall it is doing well for my Barcelona Career, as expected since they are the master of "Tiki-Taka" football |). Just won Real Madrid 7-1!

Last edited:
Thought I'd put in my 2 cents since I've seen mostly negative posts since the update. Sure, it's not quite as good as it was pre-patch but it's still a lot better than anything I've come up with to date.

I followed the advice of setting the defensive line to "drop deeper" and it seems to help. Personally I almost like it better after the patch because it doesn't feel as much like an ME exploit as it is a playing style that works if you have the players that suit it. Just like any other tactic you download on here you either need to search for players to bring in that fit the tactic or make some tweaks yourself so it better suits your players.

I'm not having much issue post patch, with the tactic i play based on this. England team is still playing it quite well.

hi is there a actual link to download tactic or is just putting the tactics in manually by looking at pics? thanks

Sadly my team has stopped scoring (despite having over 20 shots ot every game) and has begun conceding several shots. The tactic was working a treat before the last update, indeed I had won the Champs league with a limited but determined AC Milan side

Hey Kev, the tactic can be found in the above Tactics area (second from left) and also at the start of this thread.

Following on from my last post I've returned to winning way by switching to counter attacking. I'm conceding fewer chances and still creating many as El Sharawy and Balotelli seem suited for to play on the break.

I've also tweaked my set pieces as the short corner option is not so effective since the last update. Trying to hit it in to take advantage of players with decent heading.

hey kun hows it going? sorry i aint posted for a week or so been busy with the Little 1s :) has anything been change since the latest patch as im just about to do another long term save hope ur well :)

hey kun. who do you think is the best player for Manchester United as deep lying forward of the current players they have?

i am afraid that kun wont release an updated version of his tactic. i 've sent him an inbox message but no response according to a tweaked version. try to tweak it yourselves because i am afraid that despite our plees for help from kun he is not going to answer us

i am afraid that kun wont release an updated version of his tactic. i 've sent him an inbox message but no response according to a tweaked version. try to tweak it yourselves because i am afraid that despite our plees for help from kun he is not going to answer us

Its an easy tweak, mine is still working pretty well. post patch.

Back