Looking forward to trying this tweak mate. The original stopped working for me after the patch.

I'd suggest posting your tweak in the original thread. If it works as good as you say the original poster will edit into the OP.

I don't actually see it really being a tweak. I guess in some ways it is because it was the tactic i had, i then changed a large chunk of it, side by side they now look completely different so its not like its 1 or 2 changes, it is by all means a totally different tactic now imho.
If you look at the difference i think you would see what i mean, good luck with it, hope it works great for you

86 goals in 21 matches has only closed 4 goals

Chris your tactics is working for me, by far better performance than the original (in this version). I was using TFF tactics and yours is better too.

But i change the Complete Forwards Support to Advanced Forwards and works better for me.

Chris your tactics is working for me, by far better performance than the original (in this version). I was using TFF tactics and yours is better too.

But i change the Complete Forwards Support to Advanced Forwards and works better for me.

Nice one mate, whatever works better for you.

update to the form im on, still a 100% record since creating the tactic, redic amount of goals in my forwards