The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

I wana start a game, i've added all english leagues, SerieA+SerieB and LaLiga + Liga Adelante...

I don't fancy a massive challage, i want to get mid-table this season, then maybe push next season, I really don't know who to be?! HELP :)....

(Write Back ASAP, i wana know by 2night really)

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Im looking for a challenge that will pass time. I would like the team to be in a top footballing country i.e. italy, england or spain

Hey guys!
I'm looking for a good team with a big transferbudget and nice players - But the most important thing is that it has to be a team i dont get bored with... I'll hope u find something :D

Any DECENT Championship team? Possibly Mid-Table or just slightly above relegation? Any reccomendations?

Im looking for a challenge that will pass time. I would like the team to be in a top footballing country i.e. italy, england or spain

Italy - Juventus
Spain- Villareal
England - Everton maybe

I was thinking of starting a new game and I wanted to it in a league where mainly one team wins the league eg. Ligue 1, so that I could stop them

I want a team in england or a top class country with a decent transfer budget in the epl but not expected to much in that league

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

OWEN 7
Doncaster?
Norwich?

Last edited:
I don't know which team to start with really. I was with Birmingham for a year but now I installed the v5 update and want to start over with some other team. Any ideas welcome :)

Well I decided to go with Calcio Como in Lega Pro Seconda Divisione Girone A :) So basically iatalian 4th division. Let's have some party. :D

Last edited:
I was thinking of starting a new game and I wanted to it in a league where mainly one team wins the league eg. Ligue 1, so that I could stop them
Well you can start a database and load the leagues of the asian countries, then start with DPMM in Brunei (Malay competition), alwayshas been very satisfying for me. You will obviously want to make a team with Brunei players. Then instead of filling up the foreigners with malay players, if you load asian leagues and countries you can get talented players from countries like Bangladesh and Vietnam.
Could give it a shot ;)

hi im looking for a team with good potential, that will get better overtime, and have desire and ambition to challenge, with good young talent, and also have a decent amount of money to spend on good players.

Bradford city i'm in my fith season and in championship got two promotions and im a icon and near becoming a legend at city they used to be a prem team i wanted to take them back and we ae almost there.

Which national team should i choose ? Brazil,Spain or Germany ?

Hi guys.

Right here is the challenge i want. I want to manange a team that in their day were the top dogs but now they are rubbish ( mid table or relegated from top division) i want to return the team to their former glory.

not bothered by the country but would like reasonable finance (i.e. not going into administration :p):p

u are destined to be leeds
or afc wimbledon?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

also i am looking for a decent team with a good wage budget(15k for a player roughly) that could interest some good bargains like appiah, hesselink, stetardis

Hey guys.
I'm bored with arsenal and want a new challenge. It can be any league whatsoever In any country.
I want a side that can finish pretty high in thier league and can get in uefa. And to win uefa cup would be immense. Not bothered about finances. TAA :]

If you want a challenge in the prem then i suggest being boro, fulham or hull