The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

Blackburn Rovers is a great team to manage. Decent £5m to start with, a solid ready made defence, good keeper, good wide players and of course Roque Santa Cruz.

You can sell Cruz to Man City if you wish for anything up to £40m but if you don't, like me you can sell of a lot of players for great prices to get your budget up. Also you can adjust your budget by a bit too.

You can attract a lot of players straight away, I suggest Phil Jagielka £5.75m, Oscar Cardozo (you have to unsettle him, a lot, first), Sergey Krivets £425k and Alexis Sanchez £4.2m...

Make your bids over 24 months to save that extra cash.

With these players, good staff and good tactics, Blackburn Rovers can achieve great results.

Any body looking for a Premiership challenge with decent resources and a medium sized club, I highly recommend Blackburn Rovers...

Last edited:
i cant seem to stick to a team ive had this game about 4 monts now and play it for 3-4hrs a day wivout fail lol i have only ever finished i season wiv man utd and have been over 20 different clubs!!! someone help me find a decent team i can stick wiv and get promoted to EPL and UEFA or CHAMPS LEAGUE i want at least 5-7 decents players and a half decent wage and transfer fund avalible an can attract talant thanks in advance

i cant seem to stick to a team ive had this game about 4 monts now and play it for 3-4hrs a day wivout fail lol i have only ever finished i season wiv man utd and have been over 20 different clubs!!! someone help me find a decent team i can stick wiv and get promoted to EPL and UEFA or CHAMPS LEAGUE i want at least 5-7 decents players and a half decent wage and transfer fund avalible an can attract talant thanks in advance

I know the feeling mate, I had the same problem... But i am lovin my Blackburn career. You should try QPR, Reading, Birmingham or Wolves.

ive tryed wolves and b.ham cant seem to get past xmas. i heard qpr are a good to due to money. how far you in to your b.burn career m8. but im thinking being a loweer league team and just bombing thru the leagues but when it comes to buying players i dont know whos good and obvs cant sign quality players then thats when it gets frustrating for me lol. so i start a new team an guess what repeat performance!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest mate I'm still in my first season approaching xmas, lol, I restarted due to me bein a numpty I realised I hadnt selected a couple of leagues, I wanted to manage in one day, as playable, so got to Feb and realised then restarted. But I had never managed rovers and that was the first time and it was ace...

Iv been QPR with the previous patches and they are a decent club to manage. About 9m to spend and a couple of decent players.

If you want mate I could name you some good players to buy for any of the top teams in the championship. With these cheap quality players u can achieve great things and have a blast too...

Or even better mate there are a some good threads regarding cheap players for the lower league teams on one of the forum discussions, maybe you should check them out...

Deffo have a look at this if you aint seen it...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/players.php

Last edited:
ok m8 thanks for your help could you send me a small list of quality player to look out for i will also check the forums awell im thinking bout being southend as they my local team and aint bin them b4

I need a team in blue square North/South with decent transfer budget and that can attract decent loan players

thanks

Hi i am looking for a club from any country which has a great chance of winning there league straight away in the first season with a good budget and can be made into a champions league contender over time

should try being middlesbrough it is good time not the most money but you can make it by selling downing

I'd like a club, with a semi-low transfer budget, min. 1M £ but max. 10M £. Not in England or Portugal please. A star player or two would be good, but it's no need really. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'd like a club, with a semi-low transfer budget, min. 1M £ but max. 10M £. Not in England or Portugal please. A star player or two would be good, but it's no need really. Thanks in advance.

fiorentina

i want to go a european, non brittish team.
good prediction but not title winners.
half decent money and a few good players to build a team on

go leeds and try and get thm back in prem

or go rangers you only get like 1.5mil budget but u can attract big players

i want to go a european, non brittish team.
good prediction but not title winners.
half decent money and a few good players to build a team on

Udinese.

some real quality players to keep or sell to raise cash. looks like fun, might take it up myself one day.

I want a team with about 10-20 Mil budget and 5-7 stars i am looking at tems like napoli,udinese,ath madrid , barcelona, fiorentina, inter,
so i would like it to be out side of the premiership as i've conquered england with manchester city

I want a team with about 10-20 Mil budget and 5-7 stars i am looking at tems like napoli,udinese,ath madrid , barcelona, fiorentina, inter,
so i would like it to be out side of the premiership as i've conquered england with manchester city

Bayern maybe?

Hamburg
Werder Bremen
Ajax
PSV
Roma

[Stay away from spain its a pish league]