TheBetterHalf´s "Request a tactic thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys, i request first! (Reservations Wise)

BTW Sorry about that TheBetterHalf, i clearly didn't see that :)

Thanks...

Could you do me a Napoli tactic. I play three upfront and four in defence and leave three in the mid. I am doing rather well at the minute. I would be grateful if you do this.

No more requests until the ones in the to do list are made. the thread will still be open though so that users can report back with results and ask questions about the uploaded tactics, just like stated in the opening post.

Just read your thing up there but ill be keeping my eye on this thread as im interested.

Last edited:
hey . after drafting some players, this is what i got for my next tournament :D

- Team = it doesn't important, but i choose cittadella btw :)
- Screenshot of the squad with their position :
36796263.jpg

-Screenshot of the preferred formation and lineup =
81028499.jpg

- Key players that you are not willing to leave outside the starting lineup = Giuseppe Rossi, Alexis Sanchez, Carlos Eduardo, S.Bocchetti

- State of you are willing to use another formation: Yes (and emm, can you help me make me a good counter and attack tactic? it will be nice :) )

- Database : 10.3

i already bookmarked this, so if you need more information about my team, please tell me know :)

thanks

Are we able to request anymore tactics yet?

Nope. I will write when it is. I have been really sick for the last week and as my Fm-computer is still at work, i have not been able to finish the ones in the W:I:p.

Should be able to upload them during next week though

Do mine soon...

I request b4 all u!

As written before. The thread is(and was) closed for request and was only held open as a support for those already having had tactics made for them. No requests during this time for be considered as my do to list will be faar to long.

Simply put:When its open for requests, one has to make a request again and this time, I will close the thread everytime I am in the making of a tactic since this way clearly did not work

Due to some unlucky events, i am not able to continue the work in this thread. My laptop and FM-disc has along with some other things (as my luggage) been stolen. Not only does this hinders me from making any more tactics or even to play FM10, but also from uploading the ones that where indeed finished( like the ones for Chelsea etc).

If anyone that where supposed to get there tactics uploaded wants the descriptions of the tactic in a pm, then just send one to me as the tactics used was mostly tweaks from already existing and uploaded ones and those tweaks, I do remember fairly well.

Cheers

Darn, of all things....stolen!!! **** the thief!!!

The only consolation is that FM11 is on its way. If you can resist playing the game for so long.

Team: Stoke City

Key Players: Tuncay Sanli, Ricardo Fuller, Matthrew Etherington and Ryan Shawcross

State am i willing to use another formation: Yes

Season 1

Division playing: English Premier league :)

correction, her stuff was stolen.

sorry to hear that Thebetterhalf, had wondered where you had got to recently

Status
Not open for further replies.