Cant say I blame you for taking the Celtic job, you had a future at County but when a club like Celtic come calling its hard to resist, best of luck, im sure with your managerial ability we will be seing Celtic on the front of every newpaper ;)

Yeah, i am looking to further my career and hopefully i will return to them in the future. haha thanks mate

np, also you already have 1 trophy under your belt (or did u win the challenge cup aswell?) staying with county you probably wudnt have won anything for a few years, but at celtic you have a chance to do a yearly treble ;)

np, also you already have 1 trophy under your belt (or did u win the challenge cup aswell?) staying with county you probably wudnt have won anything for a few years, but at celtic you have a chance to do a yearly treble ;)

Yeah the challenge cup too. I agree. Hope you still follow

ofcourse I will still follow, you see a few Celtic stories but none where the player actually got OFFERED the job:p

I'm a late follower but I have to say you are doing brilliantly. Keep it up :)

Your doing great mate.Hope you win the treble and do well in europe.Good luck

Thank you all for comments. Sorry for the delay with updates I have been in Glasgow at the Scottish cup final.

Hard luck on the final eh ? enjoy your day in sunny glasgow :D ? good luck with the story although i do hope you come in second to rangers every year lol.

Hard luck on the final eh ? enjoy your day in sunny glasgow :D ? good luck with the story although i do hope you come in second to rangers every year lol.

Yeah. They did us proud getting there but could of played better. Yeah it was a great day :D..
Haha.. thank you for following mate

January Update

Transfer Update
So, i won my first old frim derby and I am undefeated as manager of Celtic. I still dont think that the fans are 100% sure about me and January is the month that i must prove i am good enough for their club. I can buy the players that i want and that is exactly what i am going to do. I would like to bring in players that will help us in our quest to do well in europe.

Transfers
Marco Verratti - £1.5m
marco_verratti.jpg

Quality young player who will be very important to us in the near future.

Felipe Caicedo - £450k Loan Fee
man_Felipe_Caicedo2_810763a.jpg

Still young but only on loan. A great target man and will hopefully score the goals we need.

Cristian Daminuta - £1m
cristiandaminuta_tn.jpg

Another young promising player. Will become a solid Center Back/Defensive Midfielder.

Barry Robson - Loan fee £60k
_44680859_barry_robson.jpg

I felt we needed to bring back someone solid in midfield. On loan until the end of the season

David Bentley - Loan fee £275k
david_bentley1.jpg

A technicaly quality player. As long as there is no antics of the pitch i will be happy.

These are all quality players that I hope can do the job for us that we need done. This has been a up and down month performance wise but we still remain top of the league and that is all that matters. Here are the results. Very disapointed with the defeat to St Mirren. The fans are starting to get on my back and getting beat in the semi-final of the league cup by Dundee United didn't make things better. I think we can bounce back from this. Am i regreting leaving my beloved Ross County. For the first time since i left i am saying that i miss being up in the highlands...

attachment.php
It has been reprorted that Celtic's Brazilian attacking midfielder Leandro has been out clubing in a Glasgow night club two days before his clubs Champions League last 16 tie against Inter Milan. Sky Sports News understands that the brazilian was also involved in a bust up in the club with one of his team mates. There has been no official report of who the other player was. The fight is reportedly because Leonardo had been having a affair with his team mates girl friend. The brazilian was pictured doing some ''Rude and kinky'' things with his team mates girlfriend in the Glasgow Hilton hotel. One of the things that manager Derek Adams was very strong about when he arrived was that his players were not to get involved with press and in trouble outside Celtic they would be punished.
media_xl_76117.jpg

Leonardo in his Nac Breda days. This has certantly given him a bad reputation.
There has been a official statement from Derek Adams;
'' On be half of Celtic Football Club I first apologize to our fans for what they have heard and have seen by one of our more experienced players in the squad. I promise the fans that Leaonardo will not be getting away with what he has done and will probably not feature until the end of the season. I have already contacted clubs in Italy telling them that he is available to buy for the next transfer market. I will try get as much money out of this players as we can. I would like to say sorry once again and hope that we can get rid of this distraction and prepear for our important champions league last 16 game against Inter Milan.''
It is a bad thing to happen to Celtic days before their Champions league game and people are now asking if they will be able to give Inter any sort of game in their first leg tie. Leandro was brought to Celtic by Tony Mowbray but has been in and out of the team since Derek Adams has taken over. He also came out into the public last week and said that he was not playing as much first team football as he should be and critisised Adams tactical skills and training regime. Sky sports news has just found out who the team mate was and it was Marc Antoine Fortune. Fortune has scored 16 times in all competitions this season. When the Celtic forward found out while on a night our with Leonardro he approached him and then hit him. The two players were both throwing punches. Derek Adams had this to say about Fortune.
''Marc should not of been out 2 nights before a game. What Leonadro did to him was not right but that is the players personall lives and I dont expected it to effect their football or come into the public eye. Marc will be fined one weeks wages but will not be showen the door as quickly as Leonardo was''.
Marc-Antoine-Fortune-001.jpg

Fortune after scoring for Celtic against Dundee Utd earlyer this month.

Febuary Update
Febuary was one of Celtic's most controversial months in their history. After everything that happend with press and two of Celtic's players could they still perform as well as they did in the 4 games prior to the scandel. Celtic had new players and were gelling as a team. They were scoring goals and not conceeding as many as they were when Derek Adams took over as the manager. The results speak for themselves in Febuary. There was a 5th round scottish cup tie and a champions league first leg last 16 home game versus Inter Milan. Here are the results from Febuary:​

Celtic 6 - 0 Hamilton - A fantastic result. A true footballing show. Delighted with all the goals and a stand out performance by Barry Robson who scored two cracking goals and a strong performance all round.
Robsonx2, Caicedo, McGeady, McManus, Hutton

Montrose 0 - 4 Celtic - Another good win with lots of goals. This puts us into the quarter finals of the scottish cup.
Colin Kazim Richards, McManus, Juanx2

Celtic 5 - 0 Celtic - 15 goals in three games. Just brilliant. Another strong strong performance and 5 well taken goals.
Colin Kazim Richards, Dembele, Zheng Zhix2, Caicedo

Celtic 0 - 1 Inter - To be honest a really good performance. Dembele missed a really good early chance and they scored soon after. We had chances to beat them and I think we are still in it if we play the same in Italy.

Ross County 0 - 2 Celtic - My first time back at county since leaving and it was very emotional. The fans were brilliant and a good win also.
Maloney, Hutton

Celtic 1 - 0 Hearts - A hard fought win. Fortune started and delighted for him that he got the winner. I hope he can continue the scoring he has been doing this season.
Marc Antonie Fortune

After a up and down month the league table looks like this. We are still top but Ross County are bottom. I hope they can lift themselves back off it.
View attachment 65526

Lots of people involved with Celtic won awards at the end of the month and I am delighted with my first ever Manager of the MOnth award in the Spl.

Wow.. What a month. I have never experienced anything like this before. Leonardo is such a talented footballer but has wasted his chance at Celtic Football Club. FIrstly, going out clubing 2 days before a game.. And what he did to his apperently ''best mate'' Marc was shocking. I realise why Marc is angry and I dont blame him. I will let him decide when he is ready to play again. As our top goalscorer this season we do need him. This month I also had my first ever champions league game. What a atmosphere was in Park Head that night and if we had just taken our chances I believe that we could have beaten the Italian giants because we scared them and in my opinion played them off the park. These players are a very talented lot of proffesionals. I am happy that I am working with them and I hope they will play their best under me. The signings are setteling in very well and I am very pleased with their individual performances since being here. David Bentley has been very good so far. He passes the ball so well and has a brilliant technique. There has been no news of him in the press up to no good which I am really pleased with. I know he has a reputation and so far it is all good in the hood, that is something my son says and I thought I would see what it sounded like.. Doubt I will be saying it again in a while.. Anyway, I am loving life as manager with Celtic and everything that comes with it. The bad thing I have really struggled with is the amount of injurys so many first team players are getting. It has aloud to transfer listed players, Paddy Macourt and Zheng Zhi to play alot more first team football and they have both impressed me. Although Paddy Macourt is away in the summer and Zz's contract is running our I hope their last season with Celtic is enjoyable. With Leonardo on his way out and some other players already leaving in the summer I have already signed two players who will aririve in the summer. Porto youngster Engin Bekdimer and Brazilian Wagner from Lokomotiv Moscow for £8.25m on monthly estallments. He is a big signing and a quality player. Will be key for us next season. Leonardo will go to Undinese for £2m and Thomas Rogne will go to Padova for £825k. I will write you again at the end of March.. Bye for now.

March Update
Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers - A fantastic old firm win. Puts us into the semi - final of the scottish cup and we deserved it. Good start and David Bentley got his first old firm goal with a close range tap in. We were playing the passing game we love to play really well and Rangers didn't look like scoring. With 9 minutes to go Dembebe got a second and Maloney added another with 4 minutes to go.
David Bentely, Moussa Dembele, Shaun Maloney
image003.jpg

Celtic fans after a fantastic old firm win.

skysports.jpg

You are here with sky sports as we give you live coverage of the champions league last sixteen second league tie where scottish champions Celtic are travelling to Italian giants Inter Milan. The hoops are 1-0 down from the first league. Inter have a away goal, are in front of their own fans and will be favourites. Celtic have had some memroble nights in the champions league. Beating Man Utd and Ac Milan but they were both at home. Could they do the impossible and beat the Italyian giants? Celtic have one the competition before back in 1967 when the competition was called the european cup. Jock Stein led the lisbon lions to a moment in history. Inter are strong favourites for this one and Celtic will have to pull of something massive if they were to win tonight and defie the odds.

Celtic started things very britely and looked very up for the game. After 6 minutes aiden McGeady put Celtic ahead. 0-1 on the night 1-1 on aggregate. Celtic were playing Inter of the park and the home side looked slightly scared of the glasgow side. Things looked bad for Celtic when they conceded a penalty on 15 minutes, luckly Mario Ballotelli missed. Celtic were pushing forward and after 20 minutes won a penalty. On loan striker Felipe Caicedo scored from 12 yards with some power. 0-2 on the night 1-2 on aggregate. Three minutes later Inter's wonderkid Mario Balotelli got the Italians back into the game. 1-2 on the night 2-2 on aggregate. Could things get any better for Celtic? Yes, they could and on 29 minutes Colin Kazim Richards got the bhoys third. 1-3 on the night 3-2 on aggregate. Celtic were through so far. Into the second have and the drama cooled down until 77 minutes when Argentine Deigo Milito Scored for Inter and got them back in the game. 2-3 on the night 3-3 on aggregate. Celtic were still through on away goals. With the home sides fans on their backs Inter got forward and just two minutes later scored again. It was Balotelli again. 3-3 on the night 4-3 on aggregate. Inter had turned the tie on its head and were showing their class. Celtic were putting up a brave fight but it looked like there was nothing left. Celtic continued to push and on 81 minutes Inter's Lucio was shown a second booking and headed for a early bath. Two minutes later and Inter were on 9 men. Maicon shown his second booking also. Could Celtic push for one goal. If they got it they would be through. Celtic attacked and the ball droped to Milan Badelj he finished brilliantly and Celtic were in dreamland. To sum of a historic night Marc Antoine Fortune got a Fifth. Could be Celtic's most historic game in their history. Derek Adams had this to say:
This is unbelievable, I have never experienced anything like this in my life. What a night we have had. To even score once against Inter in their back yard is brilliant but 5 is sensational. The lads were just brilliant and those supporters that came here tonight deserve this.
Inter Milan 3 - 5 Celtic
Aiden McGeady, Felipe Caicedo, Colin Kazim Richards, Milan Badelj, Marc Antonie Fortune
We have been drawn against English side Chelsea in our quarter final.

Celtic 4 - 0 Aberdeen - Antother high scoring win and playing brilloantly.
Shaun Maloneyx2, Moussa Dembele, Marc Antonie Fortune

Chelsea 1 - 0 Celtic - Didn't get the away goal we were looking for but anything can happen at paradise. Unfortunetly Milan Badelj will miss the second leg.

Rangers 1 - 1 Celtic - We are starting to tire and they gave us a game in Ibrox. Happy with the point.
Giorgos Samaras

A absoloutly amazing month and I dont think things could get better. Every player is playing well and the team is scoring and conceeding very little goals. As we enter the last full month of the season it looks like the title race will be tight. Also down the bottom of the table my beloved Ross County are sitting joint bottom along side Hamilton.
View attachment 65979
Player of the Month
View attachment 65980
For running Inter Milan Raged

sorry for the delay on updates disk drive is not working.. hopefully it will be fixed shortly

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:01 PM ----------

got the problem fixed and will be updating a.s.a.p

End Of Season Run In
When i came to this club my first goal was to retain the league. Anything else would be a bonus. We have played some lovely football and I have loved every minute of managing this fantastic club. We made history when we beat Inter Milan in Italy but the way we did it was even better. April and May would be the deciding month and although we are the favourites We cant rule Rangers out just yet.

St Johnstone 1-3 Celtic - Really good win and keeping the pressure on Rangers.
Moussa Dembelex2, Stephan McManus

Rangers 2-0 Kilmarnock - They also had a strong win and are keeping the pressure on us.

View attachment 67863
The league just after our win against Sr Johnstone

View attachment 67861
Celtic 1-1 Chelsea - Our champions run comes to a end. We did brilliant to get this far and if Juan had only scored that penalty we might be Celebrating.
Marc Antoine Fortune

Celtic 0-0 St Mirren - We should of won. Couldn't take our chances and it has given Rangers the chance to put pressure on us.

Ross County 0-2 Rangers - My former team couldn't do us a favour and Rangers close the cap to 4 points.

View attachment 67862
Celtic 3-1 Aberdeen - A really good win. Making Rangers get results is important. Fantastic performance by McGeady.
Aiden McGeadyx2, Moussa Dembele

Hibernian 0-1 Rangers - The gap stays at 4 points.

View attachment 67867
Hearts 0-4 Celtic - Massive win and Great result. A reall joy to whatch.
Barry Robson, Shaun Maloney, Aiden McGeady, Marc Antoine Fortune

Rangers 0-1 Dundee United - Dundee doing us a massive favour and we are now 7 poins clear.

Motherwell 1-1 Celtic (4-3 on penaltys)- It took the nerves of a penalty shootout to get us into the cup final. We should great composure from 12 yards. Stephan McManus scoring the winning penalty.
David Bentley
mcmanus.jpg

Going into the game against Dundee United we knew that if Rangers got beat that and we picked up either a point or three we would be champions. Things didnt get off to the best of starts for Celtic when within a minute of the game keeper Lukasz Zaluska scored a own goal after a quick dundee attack. Celtic were pushing forward and couldn't find the net. Into the second half and Celtic game forward again but United always looked dangerous on the counter attack and on 51 minutes Francisco Sandaza looked to have sealed a surprise win for the men from Dundee. Celtic showed champions spirt when captain Stephan McManus pulled one back on 61 minutes for the hoops. Cetic continued to push and subsitute wonderkid Marco Verratti should great composure when he scored his first Celtic goal. It finished 2-2 and everyone envolved with Celtic wanted to know what the Rangers final score was.
Rangers had been beaten by Aberdeen in Ibrox 2-1. Celtic were Champions! Celtic will lift the trophy on 8th of May in IBROX stadium. This will rub it in there feirce rivals noses even more.
article-1021274-01599EF100000578-783_468x365.jpg

Celic Fans in raptures after finding out they were champions for the second year running.

We did it. We won the league which was my main objective when I took the job. I am delighted for the players and the fans because they deserve it. I will now look to win the Scottish cup and then prepare for next season.

I will update whither we won the double or not later tonight. Hope people are following this and are enjoying.

Celtic had two league games to play in May. Hibs and Rangers away. With Celtic already champions the results didn't really matter.​

Well... I have come along way since the day I took over as manager of Ross County. I didn't know that two season later I would be celebrating winning the league with Celtic and checking to see if County would stay up. I really hope they do but whether the squad is strong enough. I dont think they have won enough games but it has been a fairytale for them and hopefully i will return one day. I would now like to finish the season by winnning the double by beating St Mirren in the Scottish cup final.

View attachment 67899
Celtic 1-0 Hibernian - Last home game of the season and a good win.
Marc Antonie Fortune

View attachment 67910
Rangers 0 - 4 Celtic - Absoloutly brilliant. Simply fantastic. We demolished then and this sumed up our season since I came here. Delighted with the 4 goals and great impact off the bench from Scotty Brown

78E394CD-CF50-242E-38982866323C564B.jpg

Celtic Fans In Raptures After Retaining The League

Unfortunetly my beloved Ross County were relegated. They couldn't survive the drop and went down 2 points behind Hamilton. The staggies fought hard but will have to play first divison football again next season. So, here is how the league looked at the end of the season.
View attachment 67911
Here are the awards for the end of the season
View attachment 67911View attachment 67912
View attachment 67913View attachment 67914
View attachment 67915View attachment 67916
View attachment 67917View attachment 67918

Celtic do the double.
View attachment 67919
This is a fantastic acheivment. I am especially delighted with David Bentleys performance and I would love to sign him on a penamant bases.
scottish_cup.jpg

Last edited: