Well done in the league, and a great result away at Real Madrid. Edinho also looks like a great coup.

Well done in the league, and a great result away at Real Madrid. Edinho also looks like a great coup.

Thanks mate.. Yeah he is but the work permit is a right pain.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:11 PM ----------

I am going to a end of season update soon. Hope people are enjoying this and maybe reading and following? Any advice i will take. Thank you

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:42 PM ----------

Breaking News

I have just been offered the man united job after sir alex retired. THe thing is I have some cracking players lined up to come to Celtic and hopeing that we can go further in european champions. For the story shall i leave and go to Man United?​

it would certainly be intresting, its up to you though, if you feel your Celtic side are going places winning a European trophy there may be a good idea. btw what is your past rep?

Well as I am Derek Adams proffesional footballer. I think for the story I might take the job and keep a seperate save at Celtic for my own enjoyment :D

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:31 AM ----------

manchester_united_fc.png

At the end of the 2011/2012 season the legand that is Sir Alex Feguson decided that it was time for him to retire. The legandery manager was considered one of, if not the best manager in the world. Manchester United were quick to announce their new manager in 36 year old Derek Adams from Celtic. Here is Adams career achievments.

Ross County appoint Derek Adams as manager.
Adams wins his first trophy in football guiding the highland club to their second Challenge Cup.
Adams' County side shock Scottish football by knocking Spl side Aberdeen out of the Scottish Cup.
At the start of the 09/10 season Derek Adams and Ross County were tiped to be relagated. Adams' side proved everybody in Scottish football wrong by winning the Scottish first division and gaining promotion to the Spl for the first time in the clubs history.

On the 12th of December 2010 Derek Adams was appointed the new Celtic Manager.
Derek Adams once again shocked football and was starting to make a name for himself when his Celtic side knocked Italian giants Inter Milan out of the champion s league with a sensational 5-4 aggregate win.
Derek Adams' Celtic side retained the Spl.
Won the Scottish Cup.
2011/2012
Qualified for the group stages of the champions league.
Beat Chelsea in the group stages of champions league but finish second in the group.
Knocked Liverpool out of CL with a 2-1 aggregate win.
Winners of the Spl for second season in a row.
Knocked out of CL by Real Madrid thanks to a 92nd minute goal.
Scottish Cup Winners.

Appointed Manager of Manchester United.

Trophy Room
1- Challenge Cup
1- Scottish First Divison Championship
2- Scottish Cups
2- Scottish League Titles

I have never really managed a massive club so any advice for signings or tactics will be apprecieated.

manchester_united_fc.png

Pre Season Update
In my first pre season with Manchester United we went to Brazil to play three of their big teams: Flamengo, Cruzeiro and Internacional. These games were not the ideal results but it was really for fitness and to look at my players. For our final pre season friendly we traveled to spain to play Recrativo which was a better result and all round performance.
View attachment 85011

Transfers
I had a look at the large squad I was left with and decided to get rid of players that I didn't believe were good enough for Manchester United but I could get a decent amount of money for. I brought in only 3 players and spent a lot of money on them. I felt that we needed these three big players and I believe the will help push the team forward.

Yoann Gourcuff
YoannGourcuff.jpg

Yoann is a fantastic footballer in every department. He is a player I believe can help this team to success and is capable of lots of good things.
View attachment 85013

Rene Adler
36959_news.jpg

I felt that we were short of a quality first choice keeper and I believe that Rene is that man. He has plenty of experience which will be vital.
View attachment 85017

Mesut Ozil
mesut-ozil-germany-200.jpg

Another fantatic player who can run a game himself. I hope that he can remain here for many years and bring success to this club.
View attachment 85018

View attachment 85019

*Next Update will be first month of premirship + tactis*

First competitve month as manager ofManchester United and I am happy with the way things went.

Burnley vs Manchester United
I decided to use mashedPatatoes 'Brazilian Box to Box' tactic to see how it goes not just for this save but for others too.
View attachment 85320
BurnleyvManUtd-1.png

We left it late but we controled the game from the start. New players, New manager and new tactic it will take time to click. Glad Rooney has started the scoring for us.

ManUtdvPortsmouth-1.png

Berbatov's late first half goals were enough but like Burnley if we had showed more composure could of been more. 2 wins out of 2 is all I can ask for.

WiganvManUtd-1.png

I think this is the game the tactic really ticked. Great to see Gourcuff get his first for the club could of had more too. Our two strikers have started well now both scoring 3 goals in as many games.

Player of the Month
91962.jpg

3 games, 3 goals, 1 assist

EnglishPremierDivision-1.png

EuropeanChampionsCup-4-1.png

Happy with his draw and look forward to challengeing for this trophy.

September was a month I feel we played a lot of football and got some really good results.

ManUtdvNewcastle-1.png

A good result. We played some lovely stuff and passed the ball brilliantly. Rooney kept up his good form and nice to see Yoann Gourcuff get on the score sheet.

ManUtdvReading-1.png

Another very good win and strong performance. Rafael scored the 3rd best goal of the month with a lovely curly shot.

ASMonacoFCvManUtd-1-1-1.png

Our first CL group game and I am very disapointed. We took the lead and were in control but into the second half we started to cruble and they took advantage. I told the players this wasn't good enough and now we must win the remainder of our group games, In my opinion.

ArsenalvManUtd-1.png

First big team we have had to play and happy with the result. Rafael continues his good form.

ArsenalvManUtd-2-1.png

Arsenal again, this time in the Carling Cup. Happy with the win. Macheda lately scored a hatrck on his Italy debut so glad he is scoring for us too.

WestBromvManUtd-1-1.png

Slightly disapointed with this result. They stoped us creating anything and we failed to take chances.

A up and down month all together. The CL result is very disapointing but its not impossible.
EuropeanChampionsCup-5-1.png

EnglishPremierDivision-2-1.png

I would of kept Tosic, as he scored 17 goals for my United squad on the right winger as an inside forward

Is there much interested in this because I am slightly losing motivation.. Will try get one more update but it could be the last