End of Season Review
View attachment 68575
In all a very good season. Won the double and cannot be more happy about our run in the champions league.

At the end of the season the board anounced this.
View attachment 68577
celtic.jpg

View attachment 68578
I am worryed that we will have another two players falling out. I hope that this is just the press spreading rumours.

View attachment 68583
This is the last worrying thing about last season. It looks like Tony Mowray spen a little to much on players.

I will have a large update at the end of pre season and try to cover everything. Hope people are enjoying this. Any tips on writing, lay out and transfers ect will be gratly taken into account. :)

Pre Season Update

We only had two friendlys to play and I am happy that we got to wins out of them View attachment 68909 View attachment 68910

I have took over as Manager of Uruguay and I hope I can take them to the next world cup.
View attachment 68911

Transfers
Wagner - £8.25m
joueur.jpg

View attachment 68920
A fantastic attacking midfielder or Striker will be one of our key payers this season

£1.7m
Engin Bekdemir
256_engin_bekdemir.jpg

View attachment 68921
A great prospect for the future. His stamina is a problem but i feel training will fix this.

Donal McDermott - Loan fee £525k
donal-mcdermott

View attachment 68922
Young Irish man who will play a rotation part of the squad. Will be good back up.

David Bentley - £2.2m
david_bentley.jpg

View attachment 68929
Had a very succesfull loan spell and I felt he was a must buy.

Juan Roman Riquelme - £4.6m
image056.jpg

View attachment 68932
Although into his thirtys he is still a world class player and when fit will be the first player on my team sheet.
We have also let alot of big names leave the club. Scott Brown the biggest of them. I felt that the midfield was to crowded and I couldn't say no to £7.5m. Colin Kazim Richards has departured on loan. We spent a total of £17.25m and gained £14m. I think that this is not to bad. I have signed some really talented footballers and I am very comfident that they will help bring success to this club again. A all round good pre season. We have been drawen against French side Paris St Germain in the final qualifing round of the champions league. They are a strong side but I feel we can be confident of beating them.

good results and good transfers, obviously a shame to see Brown leave, where did he go? you know, him being an ex-hibs man, im always intrested in tracking him. PS, what leagues do you have loaded?

good results and good transfers, obviously a shame to see Brown leave, where did he go? you know, him being an ex-hibs man, im always intrested in tracking him. PS, what leagues do you have loaded?

Yeah. But i feel we have plenty of cover. He went to Napoli. Eh I have England prem - league 2, Germany first and second divisons, Italy seria a and b, portugal divisons 1 and 2, Scotland from spl to thrid divison and Spain first and second divisons

August Update
We had a lot of football to play in August and two crucial games. These being our first and second legs of our champions league play off qualifier against Paris St Germain. We had the start of our league campaign and another signing came in.

Kilmarnock 0-3 Celtic- Great start to our league campaign. A really strong win. We were pusing forward and passing the ball very well in the first half. After a success full loan spell last season David Bentely got his first goal since signing permantly five minutes before half time. Our hard work paid off with another goal in the second half from Juan Roman Riquelme on his debut with a 30 hard screamer with 60 minutes on the clock. We then wraped the game up on 73 minutes when Moussa Dembele also got in on the scoring.

Celtic 3-2 Paris St Germain - A good win in our first league of champions league qualifier but disapointed about conceeding the 3 goals considering we were at home. Things started bad when we went 2-0 down inside 14 minutes.Our fans were getting on the players backs and they needed to get forward. They did and on 1 minutes Juan Roman Riquelme scored on his home debut to get us back in the game. Then a own goal by PSG's Stathis Tavlaridis got us level. Into the second half and we were the better team pushing for the winner. Once again our work payed off when Marc Antoine Fortune scored, what turned out to be the winner on 66 minutes. The second league will be very tricky as we have conceeded 2 goals already.

Celtic 0-1 Hibernian - Hibs are a team I have alot of respect for and to be honest deserved to beat us. I dont think we were at full fitness but never the less we should of took our chances and finished us off. They will be a hard team to beat this season and I hope we can bounce back from this.

Paris St Germain 1-1 Celtic - All we needed was a draw and we would be threw and going towards half time everything was going to plan but things got better on 40 minutes when Moussa Dembele put us ahead. Then into added time at the end of the first half and Darren O'Dea gave away a penalty. It was 1-1 at half time and it also finished that way. We were into the group stages of the champions league.
View attachment 70282
This is a tough, tough group but not a impossible won. We will have to prepare well but I feel we can finish second strongly.
Celtic Sign Youngster Kadlec
67519.jpg
View attachment 70283
Celtic completed the signing of Czech youngster Vaclav Kadlec. The 19 year old striker signed for Celtic for a reported £2million and signed a 3 year contract.

Aberdeen 0-3 Celtic - After a hard game in Paris this is a very good result. They put pressure on us at times but a fantastic defensive play saw us take the three points. We started the scoring on 26 minutes when Micheal Mancienne got his first ever senior goal. Things got better 4 minutes later when we countered brilliantly and Moussa Dembele finished it of. Then on 61 minutes Vaclac Kadlec scored a very neat half volley on his Celtic debut.
Player of the month
View attachment 70284
Moussa Dembele has had a really strong month scoring 3 goals in as many games in all competions.
Manager's Coments:
This has been a up and down month. Happy with the champions league but dispointed with the lose to hibs. It is still very early days in the league as we are only 3 games in. We have a tough group in the Champions league but I feel if we perform to our best we can secure second place.

September Update
Moussa Shows How It Is Done
13937_200x250.jpg

Celtic 3-0 Dundee Utd
View attachment 71399
Another strong win in a good style. Right from kick off we had the desire to win. It only took us 3 minutes to open the scoring through Moussa Dembele. Our strong start continued and on 25 minutes we made it 2-0 through captain Stephan McManus who has been once again on decent scoring form for a center half. We finished the second half very well with a third goal and a second for Moussa Dembele. It turned out to be the final goal. We played well again in the second half but couldn't turn chances to goals.

Super Sub Saves The Day
256_engin_bekdemir.jpg

Feyenoord 1-1 Celtic
View attachment 71400
Our first champions league group match. A hard away game and end the end a point was a good result. We didn't start as well as we could and were sloppy in passing and hitting the target. After 12 minutes we found our selves 1-0 down when Sekou Cisse put the Dutch side ahead. We got to half time but we were still in the game. Into the second half and we were playing some better stuff. Unfortunetly we couldn't take our chances. Things got worse on 54 minutes when center half Micheal Mancienne was sent for a early bath. To be honest if anything this helped us get forward more and super sub Engin Bekdemir got us the equaliser. It finished 1-1 and considering we were on ten men this was a good point.

Riquelme Runs The Show
JuanRomanRiquelme_556207.jpg

St Johnstone 0-4 Celtic
View attachment 71403
Before the game I told the players that they have to perform well after a tough away game in holland. They did what I told them to and put on a great show. It took just 9 minutes for us to take the lead and it was through Juan Roman Riquelme. David Bentley made it 2-0 on 15 minutes with a tidy finish. Into the second half and we got another two and Riquelme got his second of the night. Milan Badelj got his first goal of the season to round of a great win.

Caley Fail To Go Balistic
Paul%20Caddis%201.jpg

Celtic 2-0 Inverness
View attachment 71406
Inverness were to much for us in our Scottish League Cup 3rd round tie. I was personally happy to beat my old rivals but slightly disapointed we didn't finish as many of our chances as we could. It took us 18 minutes to open the scoring through young defender Ciristian Daminuta. The youngster scored a fantastic 30 yard free kick lobbie the Caley keeper. We didn't take another chance until the 81st minute when captain fot the night, Paul Caddis finished neatly from a tight angle.

Celtic Impress Again
24199_news.jpg

Celtic 3-0 Hamilton
View attachment 71409
Another strong win and performance. We started the scoring on 12 minutes through once again, Moussa Dembele. We went 2-0 after Juan Roman Riquelme converted from the penalty spot. Into the second half and we killed the game on 72 minutes through Aiden McGeady.

Celtic Beat The Turks
Celtic 1-0 Galatasaray
View attachment 71410
A really good win and a crucial one in our champions league group. After this win we sit second in the group. We were always on top and scored on 33 minutes from Moussa Dembele who had a number of chances but only converted the one but one was all we needed.
A all round really strong month. The one thing that is standing out is how little mount of goals we are conceeding. We have only conceeded 2 goals all season which in my opinion fantastic. I am happy with most areas of the squad but the one thing to mentioin is fitness. The players training is not even on high. Hear is the league standing and awards.
View attachment 71418
View attachment 71419
View attachment 71420

Player of the month - Moussa Dembele
I have to give it to Moussa again because he has been in great form. 4 goals in 6 games says it all.
View attachment 71427

Are people following this? Hope people are enjoyinh

Solid start to the season mate

Caley Fail To Go Balistic

Nice to see Scottish journalists are thinking of new ideas :p

October Update
Three Of The Best From Kadlec
vaclav_kadlec-1.jpg

St Mirren 0-4 Celtic
StMirrenvCeltic.png

Vaclav Kadlec inspired Celtic
to a great win. We have missed him for two weeks while he has been injured and
some way on making a return. Brazilian Wangner started the
scoring on 9 minutes for the away side. The young Czech started his scoring on
16 minutes. Kadlec continued his lethal finishing in the second
half scoring on 48 minutes and also on 73 to complete his first Celtic hatrick.
He is turning into our main striker at the age of 19.

Celtic Beat Fighting Jambos
attachment.php

Hearts 2-3 Celtic
HeartsvCeltic.png

It was difference in finishing that got us 3 points today. It took us a while to get into our stride. It was 0-0 at half time and I told them to get the ball forward and get shots of on goal. It only took 4 minutes of the second half for us to take the lead. Juan Roman Riquelme scored another one of his stunning strikes. Young striker Vaclav Kadlec made it 2-0 on 64 minutes. Hearts got themselves back into the game on 68 minutes throw Calum Elliot. We got our third on 86 minutes when subsitute Marco Verratti converted from the spot. The Jambos did get a consulation goal on 93 minutes.

Chelsea Just To Good
mcgeady2_280x390_879216a.jpg

CelticvChelsea.png

English giants Chelsea were just to much for us. They had the better start and that is what made the difference. They took the lead from a diflected free kick by Micheal Essien. We did push forward and played some good stuff but we couldn't find a finish. Things didn't help when Aiden McGeady so red for two bookable offences.

Kadlec Makes The Difference
vaclav_kadlec-1.jpg

Celtic 2-0 Motherwell
CelticvMotherwell.png

In what was a fierce incounter we came out on top. A lot of our players were tired after a good shift against Chelsea. Vaclav Kadlec once again put us ahead on 22 minutes. He then doubled his tally in stopage time at half time. In the second half the game started to heat up and Marco Verratti was our second player in two games to get sent off for 2 bookings. Motherwell also ended the game on ten men.

Celtic Get The Braging Rights
old-firm-fans-090408.jpg

Celtic 3-0 Rangers
CelticvRangers.png

In the first old firm game of the season we go away very happy. Scottish league cup quarter final. Rangers probably had the better first half but couldnt finish their chances. We had the chance to take the lead from the spot on 69 minutes but Riquelme missed. The argentine got a second chance on 77 minutes and this time he sloted it away. The on 80 minutes David Bentley scored one of the best goals this season with a fantastic pillerdriver from 20 yards. Juan Roman Riquelme then got his second and sent the home fans into raptures when he scored a fantastic 30 yard screamer into the top corner.

The Pars Defeated
Donal-McDermott-Chesterfield_2381091.jpg

Dunfermline 1-3 Celtic
DunfermlinevCeltic.png

We wraped up a good win in fife. Donal McDermott got his first goal while on loan here with a looping header. A own goal from Mark Howard and a late strike from Aiden McGeady rounded of a good month for us.

This was another strong month. We are going strong in the league and have created a slight cap between our selves and Rangers because they have droped points. There is still a long way until the end of the season but I am happy with things so far.

ClydesdaleBankPremierLeague-3.png

EuropeanChampionsCup.png

Any body following? Hopefully a update tonight :)

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

November Update
Celtic Shock Chelsea
chelseaafterfinalloss-1.jpg

Chelsea 0-1 Celtic
ChelseavCeltic.png

Well.. What can I say. A absoloute fantastic performance and win. Since I have been here we have now beat Inter Milan and Chelsea away. We started the better team and made them work and didn't give them any time. Our good start turned to great on 16 minutes when Marc Antoine Fortune opened the scoring with a placed shot from 12 yards. Marc has strugled for fittness this season but I hope that this will get him going.

Hibees Bruised Aside
O_Dea_Large_2008.jpg

Hibernian 0-2 Celtic
HibernianvCeltic.png

Hibs are a strong team and the showed that when they beat us earlyer this season. We were the better team on the day and two good goals got us the three points. Darren O'Dea started the scoring early on 3 minutes. Then subsitute Shaun Maloney got our second with 17 minutes to go.

Five Star Celtic Hammer Killie
67519.jpg

Celtic 5-0 Kilmarnock
CelticvKilmarnock.png

Our good league form continued with a great win against killie. Juan Roman Riquelme and Darren O'Dea put us 2-0 inside 11 minutes. English Midfielder David Bentley made it 3 on 24 minutes. Into the second and Vaclav Kadlec got a double to continue his good goalscoring form.

Celtic Miss Chances To Confirm Qualification
FORTUNEMARCANTOINE_5_68434a.jpg

Celtic 1-1 Feyenoord
CelticvFeyenoord.png

If we had beat Feyenoord we would have already qualified for this last 16. Because we failed to we will have to wait until the last game of the group against Galatasary. Poor comunication between goalkeeper and Darren O'Dea let De Guzman score looping header. Marc Antoine Fortune made it 1-1 at the end of half time and that is the way it ended.

Celtic Win It Late In Style
th_Shaun-Maloney_1137467.jpg

Celtic 1-0 Rangers
CelticvRangers-1.png

This could turn out to be our biggest win of the season. A even first half..Infsct if anything Rangers were the better team. They failed to take there chances. Into the second half and we were the better side. On 70 minutes Vaclav Kadlec was draged down in the box and Celtic were awarded a penalty.Juan Roman Riquelme steped up but for the second time this season Rangers' Jame MacDonald saved it. It look as if it was going to end all square until super sub Shaun Maloney finished well from 10 yards. Our fans went into raptures. This could be the biggest 3 points of our season.

Aiden McGeady Up Classes Dons
th_aiden_mcgeady_2007_804321.jpg

Celtic 3-0 Aberdeen
CelticvAberdeen.png

We end the month we a strong win at home. We played some really nice football and took 3 goals very well. Vaclav Kadlec on 3 minutes and then it was the Aiden McGeady show. Firstly scoring a fantastic goal cutting inside from the left then a cooly finish from inside the 18 yard box.

ClydesdaleBankPremierLeague-1.png

EuropeanChampionsCup-1.png

View attachment 72569 View attachment 72570View attachment 72571 View attachment 72572

December Update

Dundee Hold Of The Celts
_46288644_goodwillie_goal.jpg

Dundee United 1-1 Celtic
DundeeUtdvCeltic.png

Things didn't look good when they took the lead early. Really poor defending that I was not hapy about. I think I will be keeping a eye on David Goodwillie. Into he second half and we started to play. A well taken goal by Milan Badelj but I think a point was fair in the end.

Celtic Through On Goal Difference
alisemiyen.jpg

Galatasary 0-0 Celtic
GalatasarayvCeltic.png

Surprisingly Chelsea were beaten by Feyenoord so a draw was just enough for us. We scraped through on goal difference. I changed the way we set out in this game and looked to play counter. We controled the game more than I thought we would but we just couldn't find a goal.

Accies Beaten, Crosas Runs Show
MarcCrosas_2190829.jpg

Hamilton 0-2 Celtic
HamiltonvCeltic.png

Although Marc Crosas is already set to leave the club in January he ran the show. He started the scoring on 24 minutes with a stunning 25 yard strike that bent into the top corner. Vaclav Kadlec finished the scoring in the second half with a nice finish.

Moussa Dembele Shows A Different Class
th_moussa_dembele_766620a.jpg

Celtic 6-0 St Johnstone
CelticvStJohnstone.png

How often does 1 player score 5 goals in 1 game? Moussa Dembele had been out injured for around 4 weeks. Before that injury he was our top scorer. He pu himself back in the chance to do this in just 1 game. He couldn't stop hitting the back of the net and had a hatrik before half time. Couldnt ask for a better 1st game back after being injured. Vaclav Kadlec continued his good goalscoring for with a late goal.

Dembele Unstopable
th_moussa_dembele_766620a.jpg

Celtic 2-1 Hearts
CelticvHearts.png

Moussa Dembele ran the show for us again with two exellent goals. Both not far away from half time and our undefeated run continues.

Celtic's Undefeated Run Ended By Gers
fleck.jpg

Rangers 2-1 Celtic
RangersvCeltic.png

We lost our first game in 16 matches in the league. Unfortunetly it came in the worst place possible. I feel if we hadn't started so slow we could have beat them. some very carless defending was why we lost this one.

Celtic Do It, Samba Style
th_LokomotivMoscowvKubanKrasnodarPremi.jpg

Celtic 3-0 St Mirren
Wagner was our star player as he tore St Mirren a part. He started the scoring and was a threat all day. I think it rounded of a great month.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Celtic Draw English Giants Liverpool
Celtic have been drawen against english legands Liverpool in the last 16 of the champions league. The battle of britian well happen on the 22nd of Febuary. The first leg will be in glasgow and the return leg on the 14th of March. Both clubs will be looking forward to the games and optimistic about their chances. Derek Adams had this to say on the tie.
This is a great tie i think. Liverpool are a fantastic club with a great history especialy in this competition. We will obviously be underdogs but were also underdogs when we played Chelsea and Inter Milan in this competition and look what happend then. Having the first league in Glasgow is vital and I strongly believe that we can beat them at home. Not conceeding is our main aim and we will be working from now to then on getting our strongest team fit for the day.
EuropeanChampionsCup-2.png

good story and thats coming from a gers fan :L

thanks mate. glad someone is following :D

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

BigIssueHeader.png

Stenhousemuir 0-3 Celtic
StenhousemuirvCeltic.png

Strong win in the scottish cup. Kadlec with two goals and a late finish from MIlan Badelj.

Motherwell 0-1 Celtic
MotherwellvCeltic.png

Not the most entertaining game but we got the three points. Well taken goal by Moussa Dembele again.

Celtic 4-0 Dunfermlian
CelticvDunfermline.png

A really positive performance. Great all round performance and once again sensational from Moussa Dembele another solid hatrick. Kadlec netted also.

Celtic1-0 Hibernian
CelticvHibernian.png

Another scrapy win but super sub Engin Bekdemir saved us for not the first time this season. Bad news that Vaclav Kadlec is out for three weeks.

Celtic 1-2 Dundee United
CelticvDundeeUtd.png

We weren't at our best and this team will punish you if you are not. They are pusing rangers for second spot at the moment and this shows why. They played some very good stuff. Disapointed that the treble is not possible now but must move on.

Aberdeen 2-1 Celtic
AberdeenvCeltic.png

After been beaten in the semi-final this was just defastating. I thought we had at least a point but they scored late on. Simply not good enough.

An up and down month but once again Moussa Dembele was sensational. It was a quietish transfer window. Only signing two players. Young brazilian Edinho for a large £6million. Unfortunetly he doesn't have his work permit yet so hopefully someone will take him on loan. Experienced goal keeper Andriy Pyatov as back up on a free contract was a good bit of buisness in my opinion.

99AndriyPyatov.png

Edinho.png

ClydesdaleBankPremierLeague-2.png

I'm following too! Do you support County? I support Dundee United and i was at the Scottish Cup final this year. All the County supporters should be proud of their team's efforts. It was a real family day with no trouble and i'm sure a few county fans had a couple of pints with the united fans! Great Story!

I'm following too! Do you support County? I support Dundee United and i was at the Scottish Cup final this year. All the County supporters should be proud of their team's efforts. It was a real family day with no trouble and i'm sure a few county fans had a couple of pints with the united fans! Great Story!

Cheers for commenting mate. Yeah i am. Trying to sort out this season's season ticket. We all were and it was. Better team won but it was a great day thank you. :)

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:18 AM ----------

attachment.php

Kilmarnock 2-2 Celtic
KilmarnockvCeltic.png

A really poor result. We should be beating these teams nit didn't i I was very disapointed.

St Mirren 1-3 Celtic
StMirrenvCeltic-2.png

A god proffesional performance. Paul Caddis opened the scoring with a thunder bolt from a tight angle. Then a well taken goal by Wagner and a goal from Moussa Dembele late in the first half got us into the quarter finals.

Celtic 2-0 Dundee Utd
CelticvDundeeUtd-1.png

Very happy with this result because this team always cause us problems and we did deserve this result. Once again Dembele is on our scoresheet.

St Johnstone 0-1 Celtic
StJohnstonevCeltic.png

Could of been more goals but it is the result that matters. Well taken goal by Kadlec.

Celtic 2-1 Liverpool
CelticvLiverpool.png

I knew at home we could get this result and i think we played them off the park. Wagner set us off with a really good goal but after that they pushed on. Fernando Torres beat two defenders got it onto his right foot and smashed home a fantastic goal from 20 yards. Milan Badelj was running the show and he got the winner for us that we deserved. Disapointed that we conceeded but i feel we can go to Andfield and get the right result to go through again. With McManus injured and Kadlec Inelagble I decided to play a 4-3-2-1 with Bentley tucked in behind Badelj and Riquelme. Unfortunetly he picked up a injury himself and will be out for around two weeks.

Celtic 2-0 Hamilton
CelticvHamilton.png

After showing Liverpool that he is europing class Milan Badelj ran Hamilton wild get on the score sheet with a fantastic goal. Aiden got the other after some lovely team football played before the well taken finish.

Player of the month Manager of the Month
1. Steven Davis 1. Derek Adams
2. David Templeton 2. Jim Jeffries
3. Aiden McGeady 3. Mark McGhee

ClydesdaleBankPremierLeague-4.png

Injury Lists
David Bentley - Twisted Knee - 4-8 days
Shaun Maloney - Sprained Ankle - 2-8 days
Stephan McManus - Damaged Achilles Tendon - 5 days - 3 weeks

Suspension/Work Permit
Edinho - Work Permit - Un available to play any games.

Celtic 6-1 Ross County
CelticvRossCounty.png

It seems a long time ago since I was the manager of Ross County. They came looking for a upset but I think this shows how much we have improved since I came here. 6 great goals and good to see Josh Thompson and Engin Bekdimer on the score sheet.

Hearts 0-2 Celtic
HeartsvCeltic-1.png

At half time I told the lads they were letting themselves down. Into the second half and they played a lot better. In the end happy with the 3 points.

Liverpool 0-0 Celtic
LiverpoolvCeltic.png

Another strong performance and a goaless draw is a fantastic result. Once again we knock one of the big guns out. (we have been drawen against Real Madrid)

Celtic 3-2 Rangers
CelticvRangers-2.png

Fantastic win in the old firm. First half was fantastic another goal from Engin Bekdemir started things off. Juan Roman Riquelme and Vaclac Kadlec then added goals before half time. In the second half they were the better side but we held on well.

St Mirren 0-2 Celtic
StMirrenvCeltic-3.png

A few players rested for madrid. Good goals and another 3 points.

Real Madrid 1-1 Celtic
RMadridvCeltic.png

Just a fantastic result. We gave them no time and our defence was sensational. Shaun Maloney put us 1-0 up but they were too strong in the end. Delighted with the away goal and taking them to park head with a fully fit team I can see us causing another upset.

Our last game in March was motherwell at home. If we won here we would be champions before we are even in April.

Celtic 1-0 Motherwell
CelticvMotherwell-1.png

Not exactly our best performance ever but that doesn't matter we are CHAMPIONS

View attachment 81108 View attachment 81109 View attachment 81110
Player Of The Month Manager Of The Month
1. Juan Roman Riquelme 1. Derek Adams
2. Conor Sammon 2. Jimmy Calderwood
2. Lukasz Tralka 3. John Hughes

ClydesdaleBankPremierLeague-5.png

Injury List
Milan Badelj - Thigh Strain - 5-8 days