Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

Controll seems alot better mate.. will give you more feedback later.. 1st season i won EPL, FA-cup, Capitol 1 cup, Charity Shield, European super cup AND World club cup , so, "decent" 1st season :) Got knocked out early in knockout phases in Champions League by Dortmund so its my priority this season. Playing United in the semi`s and drew at home 1-1 after i just beat them in the FA cup semi 6-1 cup......

Tactics are runnin great my man, best tactics out there in my opinion!

Brought in Hamsik, Wellington Nem, Demba Ba, Papadopolous and Falcao so far. Scrapped Torres offcourse :)

By the way, have you ever tryed out Marek hamsik? his stats looks perfect for a DLP support role but he plays ****..

PS. one last thing, did i understand you correctly if you only use OI for oposition FB`s and wingers?

Last edited:
Controll seems alot better mate.. will give you more feedback later.. 1st season i won EPL, FA-cup, Capitol 1 cup, Charity Shield, European super cup AND World club cup , so, "decent" 1st season :) Got knocked out early in knockout phases in Champions League by Dortmund so its my priority this season. Playing United in the semi`s and drew at home 1-1 after i just beat them in the FA cup semi 6-1 cup......

Tactics are runnin great my man, best tactics out there in my opinion!

Brought in Hamsik, Wellington Nem, Demba Ba, Papadopolous and Falcao so far. Scrapped Torres offcourse :)

Glad to hear that man,

Are you still using 2Combo? Yesterday you told me it did not work. What have you done btw?

Glad to hear that man,

Are you still using 2Combo? Yesterday you told me it did not work. What have you done btw?

read my last post again please, i edited it with some questions..

- only thing i did was make the training changes u suggested, and when the tactics where fluid they worked alot better.. also defence settled in and falcao started to score like a madman!

My OI setting: mark + tackle + show foot for winger and full back. Mark only for ST. In the match, Mark + close down for any dribbling guy.

Hamsik should be good. Just wait him to fit in I think. I bought Abel hernandez and now he can not score. It happens sometimes you know.

For any new signing, when talking to the press do not praise him or expect him to shine. Tell the press that you expect from him the same with other players, or he is just long vision for future. This helps him play without pressure. I often do that. But this time I forget to go to the conference for Abel.

Next time when you sign a Central defender but he does not make instant impact, you can play him at MCL and wait until he does good.

Any player plays bad, don't forget to meet him privately and aggresively tell him that he played like ****. He will focus more. When he improves, go prasing him. He will love you until death!

One more tip: new signing does not fit in, maybe he is not familiar with the role. I always train new player on his tactical role, like hamsik on DLP. This may help a lot

Updated tips:

- 2COMBO is even better against medium teams on away match (not top teams) if you select Stand off more in Team setting
- If you face a weaker team who desperately defend again your attacks with good defenders (Stoke, Aston Villa...), you should NOT use Work ball into box. Your attackers will try to bring ball into the opponent box and may lost it reapetedly before even take the shot.

These tips are just temporary btw. Any official modification I will make directly to OP and will announce later.

*Update progress: 3rd season with Leeds Utd, bring in a huge new faces. 7th after 4 games, 7 points. The most recent game, win 2-1 over Man city boost the whole team forward after struggling from the start of the season.

UCL group stage draw: same group with Barcelona and AC Milan. Don't expect to survive tbh.

We had unlock Overarchiever in Steam for last season. This season Leeds is predicted to be 7th afterall.

Last edited:
View attachment 305182

Oh Yeah! How about that!?

2COMBO + Defensive + Work ball into box + Exploit the flanks + OI + Goal keeper distribution changes to Long kick

I will be more excited if this is not just a group stage match. Barca get many shots but all of them is Neymar's desperate efforts.

It works great for me but the problem is sending's off. I play with Arsenal and this tactic brings out the best in Giroud which is great, but unfortunately the sendings off have hindered my team a lot. 5 sendings off in my first 10 or so home games. What can I do to lose the aggressiveness and yet still retain the best bits of your tactics? :)

It works great for me but the problem is sending's off. I play with Arsenal and this tactic brings out the best in Giroud which is great, but unfortunately the sendings off have hindered my team a lot. 5 sendings off in my first 10 or so home games. What can I do to lose the aggressiveness and yet still retain the best bits of your tactics? :)

This is not an issue I believe. After one player get booked, reduce his tackling to Easy. After 1st half, tell all the booked guys to avoid another booking in second half. If you get more than 4 booked players, please consider sub 1-2 guys out.

MCL maybe the player receives the most cards. Check if that player has the ppm: dive into tackles. He should not have it. If he has it, he should be really good at tackle (>15, 16). Also check your FBs' tackle. If it is not enough (<14), train them on Tackle. But don't worry, I have Rodolph Austin with that ppm, playing at MCL. Sometimes he gets yellow or red cards for fun but not always and also he is very solid on the middle field.

One more thing: If your player frequently tackles, but he is not really good at that, he will have high chance of injury by himself. Reduce tackle to Easy if you want to play that kind of player on the middle field or on the back.

1COMBO

Recently I usually cannot maximize the scoring result with 3COMBO. The press keeps telling me that Premier League opponents now know much about how we plays, and they have plan to defend against me. Using 3COMBO we only score 1-2 goals a match. So I decide to deploy back the former 1COMBO for a while (I still have there one free slot for another tactic, so why not) and amazingly we destroyed Everton 4-0 right in the first half.

So I decide to restore download link for 1COMBO on OP. However, please notice that COMBO tactics now officially just include 2COMBO and 3COMBO. I just put the 1COMBO link there for anyone who still interested in the old tactic, or anyone that wants to try it (my former testers knew how strong attacking it is). You can use it if you like and you may ask me about it if anything you do not understand, but I not recommend to use it on a regular basis. The tactic is not consistent on this 13.2.2 patch. That was why I removed it 1-2 weeks ago.

In case you want to try it, please only use at home, against any team you want to destroy, no OI and no Shout please.

1COMBO for anyone wants to try: 1Combo.tac

Last edited:
Another completed win with 1COMBO at home. Like the old time, quickly open fire right from the start and destroy any enemy's hope. Now I know why. Maybe 3COMBO had worked for me in 2nd season, so on 3rd season the opponents have plan to deal with it. It was also the reason why 1COMBO was unable to perform on 2nd season, because it worked on 1st season! (If that is true) It is really painful to learn that I have (maybe) removed one of my best tactics just because It did not work only in my save.

View attachment 305430

So anyone there if you have chances, please try back my 1COMBO and give me feedback. If it is still good, maybe I will restore it as one of the three.

This is how we treated the Reds. Final result is the same as this pic. 2 of them got injured by messing with me.

Tactic: 2COMBO + No OI + No shout

View attachment 305456

Recently I notice one thing: OI works great for weak teams (like former Leeds Utd). But now Leeds have a strong back line: Aly sisokho, Danny Bath, Lisandro Lopez, Faraoni. We defend better when not use OI. I will update this to OP as a suggestion.

The tactic has become really unstable mate, ive lost 2 away games in a row against the teams thats 18th and 19th position in the league, im clueless about this OI thing... It doesent help to put the OI you suggest on the FB`s and wingers, they still do what they want..

The tactic has become really unstable mate, ive lost 2 away games in a row against the teams thats 18th and 19th position in the league, im clueless about this OI thing... It doesent help to put the OI you suggest on the FB`s and wingers, they still do what they want..

Yeah today I also recognize this. While you have a strong team with strong defenders, maybe not using OI is better. Try that mate.

View attachment 305812

Hull`s first season in premier league, i play Combo 2 away to them, they have lost 8 out of 9 games, scored 5 goals and then they play me! Look how effective they are!! 3 goals from 4 goals on goal, this defence doesent work at all! I did like you said, no OI, played my best defenders.. im clueless mate..