Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

Ok you guys,

Today I'm gonna show you some examples about how 2COMBO works.

This is a strange tactic, I must tell you that. I often see you guys looking for a tactic which can dominant and give you good number of chances and possession percentage. No offense, I understand that nobody want to play the game with anxiety moment. I'm quite sure 3COMBO can give you that. However, in soccer, you cannot always do that. Let see how Manchester United had played against Spurs last week, they only conceded at the very last moment. I mean if you want to run a good season long, you must find for your team a balance style. 2COMBO is the best couple with 3COMBO, it will have you to survive and even conquer the struggled match.

You may see in the following matches, Away games or Home games against very strong teams, Leeds Utd rarely have a good possession. Our chances are also fewer, but the CCC is better.

You will never see 2COMBO to dominate the match for you. The key is to keen, wait for your opponent attack you first, and then you fight back with your wingers and poacher who can individually solve the issue. The opponent's dominance is what you are looking for. They push up their men, and they leave the space behind, and now is your work. Their chances are large in number, but most of them offtarget, or safely easy in your goal keeper's hands

So there are two goals in a match using 2COMBO:
- Solid defense on the back, prevent opponent from scoring
- After doing good with first step, you must be keen waiting for your chance

The first goal is essential, the second goal is optional.

View attachment 304169View attachment 304171View attachment 304173View attachment 304175View attachment 304177View attachment 304179View attachment 304180

Oh maybe I should put this on OP so anyone can see

Last edited:
By 1combo I mean the original combo1 from before you removed it. I'm an everton supporter. :) my best 11 was ter Stegen, beast regen lb, cb beast regen and Martin Kelly,rb seamus Coleman, cm crisetig and hiljemark, amc adryan, aml Fischer/jese, amr theo Walcott and stc was ademilson, I'm going to do a journey man save just go wherever I go and see what happens, I've never done it before

By 1combo I mean the original combo1 from before you removed it. I'm an everton supporter. :) my best 11 was ter Stegen, beast regen lb, cb beast regen and Martin Kelly,rb seamus Coleman, cm crisetig and hiljemark, amc adryan, aml Fischer/jese, amr theo Walcott and stc was ademilson, I'm going to do a journey man save just go wherever I go and see what happens, I've never done it before

Do you mean Viktor Fisher? Because I see this guys does not have a left foot and also his crossing is not good. Jese also is not a good crosser when you play him on the left. Frankly I think you could even do better in your save back there if change the AML to Inside foward and increase his Mentality. Just thinking.

Viktor Fischer is either foot he plays both of them as well as each other and when I play jese who has a good left foot I focus passing to Walcott and he generally scores goals on the end of crosses if ademilson doesn't get one

Also I put fischers training onto crossing since the first season so it is pretty high and by the time I tryed the tactic he was playing superbly

Also I put fischers training onto crossing since the first season so it is pretty high and by the time I tryed the tactic he was playing superbly

Good move there mate.

I am intend to go the another season with Leeds to see how it will going. UCL is a dreaming competition, I never conquer it even with Man Utd. After last season, my board gave me 30 mil for transfer market, well, a total diffrence with what I had the first 2 years. I am going to sell Sanogo for 5mil and bring in Abel Hernandez for the same price, the guy did good for me back in FM12

Great match there mate!

Do you use 2Combo? With any shout?
And how is your season so far, mate?

the shouts i used was exploit flanks and pass to space.
The season is going well top in leauge 4 points ahead of man untd with 5 games left. nearly breaking the 100 goal in leauge

the shouts i used was exploit flanks and pass to space.
The season is going well top in leauge 4 points ahead of man untd with 5 games left. nearly breaking the 100 goal in leauge

That sounds amazing, mate!

recently it also works well for 2combo with get ball foward, exploit flanks and pass to pace. Should consider add this to OP's manual guide

I have about five games left, going to put at screen on the table, and my best goalscorer Giroud

I have about five games left, going to put at screen on the table, and my best goalscorer Giroud

Cheer mate!

And also good luck on UCL's Semi Final matches!

No wonder how good he is. I played Combo tactics on my friend's Arsenal save back to 13.1 and he is on top scorer clear win over the second guy.

Cheer mate!

And also good luck on UCL's Semi Final matches!

No wonder how good he is. I played Combo tactics on my friend's Arsenal save back to 13.1 and he is on top scorer clear win over the second guy.

Giroud is three goals behind Henry record in the league

Giroud is three goals behind Henry record in the league

Do you change my setting for Target man feeding setting or just keep it? In my squad, Sanogo is also a good header but I found the current setting as the best way to get load of goals.

Do you change my setting for Target man feeding setting or just keep it? In my squad, Sanogo is also a good header but I found the current setting as the best way to get load of goals.
I have not changed the setting

I won Champions league 2-0 against united

Haha actually I hoped you lost it so you will be motivated to revenge next season therefore continue to use my tactics haha

however really thank you for screens. I was intended to test my tactics with top team to see how it works on 13.2.2 but now I just gonna stay focus on my next season with Leeds Utd.