Tinie Tempah what do think of him

Fan Or Not

• Fan

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Not Fan

Votes: 31 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moved to the correct section, do use the forum 'contents', if you will, next time plz.

Not a fan of Tine tempah myself. Aab.

I really like his music, and he's probably one of the most listened to artists on my playlist. But after seeing him perform live at Wembley, my rating of him has gone down as he forgot his words and was pretty ***** anyway :S

He has so many clothes he leaves some at his aunts house

Not something I would usually listen to tbh

Written in the stars is a fantastic track imo

Loved everything he's brought out so far; Pass out, Miami to Ibiza, Written in the Stars, Invincible, Wonderman...quality

Thought he was poor when he was in the grime scene and my opinion hasn't really changed since he's become more commericalised.

Fair play to him though, he's doing well for himself.

I personally can't stand him, he is talentless, just like 90% of the people in his category of music. The fact he managed to win a musical award proves just how far this generation has sunk in terms of picking "talent".

Thats just my opinion though.

Think hes a class act, nice guy too!

Love the men, Love Frisky and pass out as well.

Love him. Pass Out was my song of the year last year. Frisky, Miami 2 Ibiza, Written In The Stars and Illusion are quality as well.

The guy is one of my favourite artists every song he has released has been execellent catchy tunes