Tomas Rosicky under investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
'The crazy game between Newcastle and Arsenal on Saturday afternoon in the Premier League (4-4) has not finished talking. Today, it would even turn Interpol, to look closely at this meeting that saw the Magpies to join the Gunners, who led 4-0 after 26 minutes though gambling

Strong prevailing climate of suspicion around the game, which would have been on the sidelines of sports content with strange movements of money. Tomas Rosicky, the Czech midfielder for Arsenal came late in the game and led to two goals for Newcastle, would include in the viewfinder of Interpol.'

Source: http://www.footanglais365.com/premier-league/article_495916_Newcastle-Arsenal-Interpol-enquete.shtml

WOW! :O

Apologies for the translation. The original article is in French.

So basically, the whole 'Newcastle coming from 4 goals behind to ****** a draw' was a fix?

No chance. Just let Newcastle enjoy the fact they came from 4 goals behind.

Last edited:
Dont understand it not the best translation

highly doubt it, Newcastle drew fair and square

Last edited:
So basically, the whole 'Newcastle coming from 4 goals behind to ****** a draw' was a fix?

No chance. Just let Newcastle enjoy their win for god sake.

First, Newcastle didn't win the match, they drew. Secondly, it says an Arsenal player may be investigated. That has nothing to do with Newcastle.

Just to point out, you drew 4-4. Newcastle didn't win ;)

woops sorry but the way various sources have been complaining about this game, its almost as if Arsenal lost the game

Just to point out, you drew 4-4. Newcastle didn't win ;)

You do realise it was a draw Bodell.

Yes Rav, I do know it was a draw?

First, Newcastle didn't win the match, they drew. Secondly, it says an Arsenal player may be investigated. That has nothing to do with Newcastle.

Yeah, spelling mistake for your first point.

Course it has something to do with newcastle, if they're saying that rosicky threw the game away? It's almost like saying Newcastle didn't earn it, Rosicky threw away the points?

Naaaa.

Some new rumors now saying:
"The French news wires are saying Interpol are investigating 'suspicious money transfers' involving Phil Dowd and Rosický."

Last edited:
I thought it looked fairly obvious that Rosicky let Tiote score the leveller.

Some new rumours now saying:
"The French news wires are saying Interpol are investiating 'suspicious money transfers' involving Phil Dowd and Rosický."

Why have the French got involved? Are Interpol a French betting franchise or something?

Dowd was the ref when Rosicky missed the penalty against Sunderland that cost us a win.

Could be more to this......
Or there could be nothing whatsoever.

reading that gave me a good chuckle
biggest bull ever

Yeah like anybody could have "let" Tioté score that goal? I mean come on...

If you look closely at Best's disallowed goal, when it shows if he was offside or not, look at Rosicky - He is the only player that didn't call for offside. I remember saying this to my brother but I didn't think it would turn this serious!

I really hope this isn't true, wont do the game of Football any favours at all, it'd give Blatter a nice head ache.

Status
Not open for further replies.