Totaal Voetbal - Cruijff/Michels 4-3-3 Challenge

awesome tactic, mate! I just won BPL,CL and FA cup with Arsenal. first time won a treble on FM13.

View attachment 308704

BPL 2017/2018 season. I used your tactic throughout the season.

View attachment 308705

my only three defeats in the league were against United (outplayed), S'ton (half-time team talk went wrong) and City (defender mistake).

View attachment 308706

my journey to CL finals. notice that Szczesny kept cleansheets in ALL of the matches.

View attachment 308707

CL final. match was balanced but my team was more clinical.

worth to note:

-I didn't change the tactic at all. but I did drag one of the midfielder to DM position when I noticed that my opponent's AM kept finding the space between my midfielders and defenders and to AM position when my opponent just sit deep and tight-marking my lone striker.
-my team played possession football all right but sometimes, i.e. in CL final, my team's possession was only around 52%. I think it depends on opponent midfield as well. whenever my team was against a team with great midfielders, the possession drops.
-I didn't train my players according to the tactic. but I have capable players in each position. my team:
GK: Szczesny, regen as backup
WBR: regen as first choice, M.Richards as backup
WBL: L.Digne, regen as backup
BPCB: Verm, Varane
LCB: Kosc, De Vrij
BBMs: Ramsey, Wilshere, Nainggolan, (first choice) Rodwell, Radosevic, Dzagoev (backup)
RW: Bahebeck, Chamberlain
LW: J.Rodriguez, Dusan Tadic
ST: Chicharito, Walcott

before this, I used many other tactics including tactics that I built myself but none can achieve as great as yours. so, thanks a lot mate. p/s: I think I unlocked some achievements on my Steam as well.

View attachment 308704

BPL 2017/2018 season. I used your tactic throughout the season.

View attachment 308705

my only three defeats in the league were against United (outplayed), S'ton (half-time team talk went wrong) and City (defender mistake).

View attachment 308706

my journey to CL finals. notice that Szczesny kept cleansheets in ALL of the matches.

View attachment 308707

CL final. match was balanced but my team was more clinical.

worth to note:

-I didn't change the tactic at all. but I did drag one of the midfielder to DM position when I noticed that my opponent's AM kept finding the space between my midfielders and defenders and to AM position when my opponent just sit deep and tight-marking my lone striker.
-my team played possession football all right but sometimes, i.e. in CL final, my team's possession was only around 52%. I think it depends on opponent midfield as well. whenever my team was against a team with great midfielders, the possession drops.
-I didn't train my players according to the tactic. but I have capable players in each position. my team:
GK: Szczesny, regen as backup
WBR: regen as first choice, M.Richards as backup
WBL: L.Digne, regen as backup
BPCB: Verm, Varane
LCB: Kosc, De Vrij
BBMs: Ramsey, Wilshere, Nainggolan, (first choice) Rodwell, Radosevic, Dzagoev (backup)
RW: Bahebeck, Chamberlain
LW: J.Rodriguez, Dusan Tadic
ST: Chicharito, Walcott

before this, I used many other tactics including tactics that I built myself but none can achieve as great as yours. so, thanks a lot mate. p/s: I think I unlocked some achievements on my Steam as well.

Extremely impressive results mate, keep me updated if you use it for your next season.

This is by far the best tactic I have found so far for 2013. Eight seasons with Man City the last 2 with this tactic played as downloaded with no changes made whatsoever. In the last 50 matches: scored 145 goals and conceded 42 in all competitions.

in these two seasons i have won back to back league titles, club world cup , european super cup,european champions cupx2 FA cup and Capital one cup,

Im still to play cwc and esc for the 2020 season. so I guess if I win these games I will have won every piece of silverware on offer this season bar the FA cup, in which I came runner up, not a bad season eh ,, lol.

Gotta say thanks to you, this tactic is AWESOME!!

P.S
I got another save going on atm, I am using Blackburn and Holland. Just wanted to see how the tactic would fair with lower quality players and in international competition.

After the first season Blackburn gained promotion through the playoffs, Holland have currently qualified as top of their group.. ill keep you posted.

This is by far the best tactic I have found so far for 2013. Eight seasons with Man City the last 2 with this tactic played as downloaded with no changes made whatsoever. In the last 50 matches: scored 145 goals and conceded 42 in all competitions.

in these two seasons i have won back to back league titles, club world cup , european super cup,european champions cupx2 FA cup and Capital one cup,

Im still to play cwc and esc for the 2020 season. so I guess if I win these games I will have won every piece of silverware on offer this season bar the FA cup, in which I came runner up, not a bad season eh ,, lol.

Gotta say thanks to you, this tactic is AWESOME!!

P.S
I got another save going on atm, I am using Blackburn and Holland. Just wanted to see how the tactic would fair with lower quality players and in international competition.

After the first season Blackburn gained promotion through the playoffs, Holland have currently qualified as top of their group.. ill keep you posted.

Seems promising cheers buddy.

Does this work with the new update? This tactic seems great just wondering though.

Does this work with the new update? This tactic seems great just wondering though.

Working fantastic here. Since the update with Liverpool I am P22 W18 D2 L2 with 15 clean sheets in those. We also won the World Club Championship and beat Everton 9-0 in the Capital One Cup. Recent videos are in my sig.

Working fantastic here. Since the update with Liverpool I am P22 W18 D2 L2 with 15 clean sheets in those. We also won the World Club Championship and beat Everton 9-0 in the Capital One Cup. Recent videos are in my sig.

Wow that seems awesome, better than usual then. I'll be using this deffo. Thank you

Are you planning any tweaks for the tactics to recent patch?

Awesome tactic! I have been looking for a tactic that is solid in defence as well as playing attractive, passing attacking football. You have done it dude! First time using it for the full season and won the BPL and FA Cup.

If the team is being defensive, I move the MC to AM. If they are getting the ball forward too much, then MC to DM. I have changed the LW to IF(A) as Gareth Bale is awesome like this!

Thank you.
View attachment 310866View attachment 310867View attachment 310868

since the new patch my previous tactic had stopped working so i thought i'd give this one a shot. works amazing!
W17 D2 L0 (14 clean sheets) so far and on course for the premier league, champions league and fa cup with liverpool.

thanks.

Last edited:
i noticed ever since the update patch, my team put more crosses than usual and shots have been low.

Hey this is a great tactic. I am doing really well with it. Shame i have had Chelsea, Man Utd and Tottenham all away close together because it's tough that. We lost all 3 so we are 7th. Only 4 points off 3rd. Plus we have a game in hand after 9 games which i don't understand.

Results so far.....

Servette 0-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-1 Servette
Southampton 1-2 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-0 Midtjylland
Liverpool 3-0 Fulham
Midtjylland 0-0 Liverpool
West Ham 2-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 4-1 Reading
Liverpool 3-1 Atromitos
Tranmere 1-0 Liverpool DISGRACE
Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool
Viktoria Plzen 1-3 Liverpool
Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 3-1 Stoke
Liverpool 2-0 Fenerbahce
Liverpool 3-2 Newcastle
Tottenham 2-0 Liverpool

Home form is great but we have lost 4 away from home. Need to sort it out.