Top class player mate, good signing gutted he went to City on my game, they want £15 mill for the lad now!!!

One for the future, eh? Should develop and be a good player for Tottenham, if you keep him that is and not sell him..

I won't sell him... How has he developed Eddy?

Yeh he's really good great pace dribbling, determination and crossing a good and proper winger. Definitely worth a buy. If you play him as much as you can as well!

Tottenham To Play Luton In Last Pre-Season Game

Monday 9th August 2010

Jamie Redknapp has lined up Luton as his teams last conquest before entering into the Premierleague campaign. Tottenham will be weakened with many players linking up with their national teams for international duty but at least it will give a chance to some reserve team players and the newly signed Alex Chamberlain.

Daniel Levy who has so far been impressed with the work that Jamie Redknapp has done stated that the club is still in the search for players to improve the squad. He added that while many fans have been commenting on the amount of money available and the lack of star players coming in, he will not be pressured into spending money just because it's burning a hole in his pocket. He went on to say that he has weighed up some options and that he believes he is close to finalising a deal with one very well known player.

Pre-Season - Friendly
View attachment 143066Tottenham 4 - 0 LutonView attachment 143065
Peter Crouch (7, 50), Jermain Defoe (25), William Gallas (68)

Gomes

C Butcher - W Gallas - R Shawcross - Z Angol

A Chamberlain - J Rodwell - J Bostock - R Fredericks

P Crouch - J Defoe

Peter-Crouch-Tottenham-Hotspur-Champions-Leag_2533775.jpg

Tottenham polished off their pre-season with another victory today. A youthful looking Spurs team which included such youngsters as young rightback Calum Butcher, 17 year old Zaine Fransic-Angol at left back, Ryan Fredericks playing on the left wing, young center midfielder John Bostock and new signing Alex Chamberlain occupying the right wing position. Tottenham looked the better side all afternoon and were expected to beat their lowly opponent. Peter Crouch scored two decent headers today as he towered over the Luton defence with ease. William Gallas who rarely scores was also on the scoresheet thumping in a header at the far post from a John Bostock corner.

Good result mate nice pre - season :) Keep it up.

FA Cup final update done... phew :)

Tottenham Make Huge Transfer

Thursday 12th August 2010

28228.png

Aston Villa manager Gerrard Houllier will be throwing his toys out of him pram as he has been made to let go of one of his star players. His mood will not get any better either as Tottenham are the team to pinch the player.

Ashley Young has today moved From Aston Villa to Tottenham on a 4 year deal. Aston Villa chairman Randy Lerner accepted a £17,750,000 offer without even speaking to Gerard Houllier, his clubs manager. Tottenham were keen to quickly tie up personal details with the player as worries arose about whether Houllier could persuade Lerner to change his mind about the transfer. Luckily for Spurs the Aston Villa chairman didn't and the dal was pushed through, making Ashley Young a Tottenham player.

It has been reported that Jamie Redknapp see's Young as more of a striker than a winger. He want's to take advantage of the former Villa mans eye for goal and make him an established striker. He will be 1 of 3 choices that Redknapp has to use up front along with Peter Crouch and Jermain Defoe.

Daniel Levy spoke about a potential big signing earlier during Tottenham's pre-season and it is yet to be known if this was the deal he was talking about.

Once again Jamie Redknapp has signed another Englishman and it remains to be told if this is merely coincidence or if he indeed wishes to create a centrally English core to the team.

Ashley-Young.jpg

Young Statement

After learning that Villa had accepted the bid made from Tottenham, I began to feel undervalued. I had recently signed a bumper new deal and was expecting to be part of Villa's plans for a while. When my agent phoned me and told me about the situation, I was initially angry. I rang Gerrard (Houllier) and to my suprise it was news to him too. The next day I walked into his office where he had just gotten off the phone with Randy Lerner and he told me that Lerner had indeed accepted the offer. I looked at my him and he apologised and shook my hand. After a while all the doubts subsided and I found myself looking foward to the prospect of joining Spurs. Myself, my agent, Jamie Redknapp and Daniel Levy thrashed out a deal to accomodate my personal terms and then I finally joined.

Last edited:
Nice update buddy :) will be interesting to see what happens when the league kicks off :) check mine out too will you? we both just updated :D

Great update mate :) fantastic Keep it up, CL FINAL DONE!!

Premier League Season Draws Nearer

Friday 14th August 2010

View attachment 143114

Tottenham will be looking to kick off the season well and start off with a a win and 3 points. Fans all over the country look foward to the opening day of the season as it marks the start of a long campaign for each club and ensures that there will be man months of entertainment ahead of them.

August fixtures:

View attachment 143115Saturday 14th August 2010 - View attachment 143116 (Home)

View attachment 143121Tuesday 17th August 2010 - View attachment 143119 (Away)
View attachment 143115Saturday 21st August 2010 - View attachment 143118 (Away)
View attachment 143121Wednesday 25th August 2010 - View attachment 143119 (Home)
View attachment 143115Saturday 28th August 2010 - View attachment 143117 (Home)

Tottenham's first game of the season is ironically a London Derby and see's Arsene Wengers Arsenal travel to White Hart Lane. These games usually contain lots of goals and in recent years have included some breathtaking ones. Jamie Redknapp has a tough first game to manage but will be expecting his team to at least claim a point.

Tottenham will also face off against BSC Young Boys this month who they have been drawn against in the Champions League Playoff Round. Both teams are relatively in-experienced when it comes to this competition but due to the teams reputations, Spurs have been installed as the favourites and will be expected to easily dispatch of the Swiss team. Tottenham will want to progress to the group stages where they can then really begin to enjoy the competition as they will then get to test themselves against Europes elite. Jamie Redknapp will still be pinching himself to make sure that he is indeed managing in Europe during his maiden season in management. One of the main reasons his team are in playing in Europe is due to his fathers hardwork and commitment which he has vowed to carry on.

Last edited:
Nice layout you got there mate :) with the fixtures and what not! keep it up bud

Lol yea im getting alot from you becuse you have the best layout.

Thats the way mate, I love these silky sideways logo's i got the idea from your palermo story, but opted the these cause they look more funky! :)

Tottenham To Face Arsenal In Tasty Looking Derby

Saturday 8th August 2010

Sky_Sports-1.png

Opening Premier League Match And London Derby

View attachment 143330

View attachment 143328 View attachment 143329

TOTTENHAM VS ARSENAL

View attachment 143333 View attachment 143334

Live From White Hart Lane

gun__1214906249_ground_tottenhamhotspur.jpg

Good Morining I'm Dan Walker and welcome to the first addition of Football Focus this season. It has been a long summer without football but today the marks the start of the Premier League season. Today I am joined by Mark Lawrenson who will assess what he thinks of this weekends games for us.

First up with have a very tasty looking London derby which see's Tottenham Hotspur entertain Arsenal. With recent ties providing some very entertaining stuff we will be hoping for some of the same today. Previous derby's between the two clubs have seen a number of goals being scored, most famously the 4-4 draw a couple of seasons back. With the season only just beginning what do you think the outcome will be today Mark?

_46403724_friday-focus_av512.jpg

It's a tough one to call really. Arsenal will probably be the slight favourites but with Tottenham's recent uprising it could end up as another thriller. Arsene Wenger who enjoyed many classic battles with Harry Redknapp over the years faces off against Harry's son Jamie Redknapp for the first time today. Arsene will know just how good this Tottenham team is and will want his team to focus at White Hart Lane today.

I can see Tottenham coming out and doing what they are good at and that is to attack. I think Jamie will still use his fathers philosophy of the you score 1 goal, we'll score 2 tactic as it has worked well for the club over the years.

I do however think that Arsenal will get the away win and I'm going for a 2-1 win for the Gunners. I feel Tottenham will have a good season however but I think Arsene Wengers men will nick the win today though.

View attachment 143328

Tottenham Lineup:

attachment.php

Subs: -
C Cudicini, J Rodwell, Ashley Young, Niko Kranjcar, Sebastian Bassong, Steven Pienaar, Alex Chamberlain

Tottenham have decided to use an unfamiliar 4-1-1-2-2 as they take on Arsenal today. To play with the defensive formation is unlike Tottenham who are better suited as an attacking force. Spurs will be relying on the pace of Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon on the wings today and hope that they can deliver some decent crosses for Peter Crouch to head in. Newly signed Ryan Shawcross has been selected over Ledley King which has confused the fans as King is usually saved for matches like this.

Jamie-Redknapp_1074784.jpg

The occasion must have been emotional for Jamie Redknapp who today plays his first competetive match and leads his fathers old club out into their first game of the 2010-2011 season. He held up well though waving and smiling to his family in the stands, as well has all the Spurs fans too.

View attachment 143329

Arsenal Lineup:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Subs: -
Manuel Almunia, Nicklas Bendtner, Theo Walcott, Tomas Rosicky, Alex Song, Gabriel Torje, Rhys Murphy

With Arsene Wenger's team set up in a more attacking style, it was clear to see in the tactics being used what the managers expected to see in the game today. Arsenal will be looking to beat Tottenham today to claim 3 points to put towards a title bid.

ArseneWenger2_572593.jpg

Arsene Wenger spoke to the media just prior to kickoff stating that he expected a good performance from his team but admitted Tottenham have been a hard team to beat over the past few years. He stated that he was pleased Jamie Redknapp had taken over as Tottenham boss and that the young manager will be a success of the future.

Sky_Sports-1.png

Hot Headed 10 Man Arsenal Lose To Ice Cool Spurs

View attachment 143328

View attachment 143317
Saturday 14th August 2010
Premier League - Matchday 1
View attachment 143316Tottenham 2 - 0 ArsenalView attachment 143315
Rafael Van Der Vaart (29), Ashley Young (87)
Sebastian Squllaci Sent Off (12)

Tottenham Hotspur defied the odds today and managed to beat Arsenal quite comfortably. Spurs who were billed as slight underdogs before the game came out and despite their defensive formation dispensed the ball inside the Arsenal half within most of the opening 12 minutes. With Arsenal perhaps becoming increasingly frustrated about the lack of possesion their centreback Sebastian Squillaci was sent off for a professional foul on Jermain Defoe. With Arsenal now facing an uphill struggle to claim the 3 points many of the Arsenal fans seemed to quienten whilst the Tottenham faithful were singing louder. 'Champions League your having a laugh' was the most dominant chant from Tottenham fans today who mockingly taunted Arsenal about their poor display.

rafael-van-der-vaart-006.jpg

Just before the half an hour mark the songs turned to cheers as Tottenham took the lead through Rafael Van Der Vaart who received the ball from Sandro and then happily took it around Laurent Koscielny and placed the ball past the advancing Wojciech Szczesny and into teh Arsenal goal.

Tottenham started the second half just as they'd started the first and would have been suprised with the amount of possession they were retaining. In the dying embers of the game that possession allowed them to get another goal, two Tottenham substitutes linked up to score Spur's second goal of the game. Young Alex Chamberlain who'd come on for Aaron Lennon deftly crossed into the Arsenal box looking for the oncoming run of Ashley Young who slid the ball into the bottom of the net and ended the contest.

Debut Goal For Ashley Young

View attachment 143318

The glee was etched all over Ashley Young's face even before he slotted in his goal today. He knew his shot was going in and from only 5 yards out you can't blame him. Tottenham fans were able to enjoy a great game today against the Gunners who were suprisingly lacklustre.

Young stated that he scored his goal for Harry Redknapp and now hoped he could score plenty more for Jamie Redknapp.

Last edited:
Great update mate love the layout ;) the formation pics aren't showing atm though :(