Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan [19:45 - 09/03/2011]

Don't be angry vs Tottenham :)
Arsenal hasn't done what Inter did last year, defense defense and defense.
English teams don't know this word..

Inter didn't score at the Nou Camp ;)

It was one comment! OK two, but still - Spurs fans would've done the same (Spurs fans troll Arsenal threads all the time)
yeah, and you lot get annoyed with it and it gets dealt with. two wrongs dont make a right. and people wonder why match threads constantly fail after a while

Why are you lot talking about Arsenal? zzzzzzzzz

Good result for Spurs.

You can't compare this win to Arsenals defeat. The difference in the calibre of the two sides is stupid! Barca 70 minutes in bring on Affelay..AC bring on staffer or something..AC are an ageing side and Arsenal have already beaten that AC side when it was arguably younger and better.
why be so sour? you would of got an easier draw if you had won your group, but you ****** that up.
Well done Tottenham:)

You can't compare this win to Arsenals defeat. The difference in the calibre of the two sides is stupid! Barca 70 minutes in bring on Affelay..AC bring on staffer or something..AC are an ageing side and Arsenal have already beaten that AC side when it was arguably younger and better.

Should have worked a bit harder to finish top of that group then lad. ^^)

Congrats to Tottenham, what a difference from being bottom when Redknapp took over to being in the quarter finals of the champions league.

Strasser, and honestly when Arsenal played them, that team included Pirlo, Kaka, Ronaldinho so well played Arsenal, but don't take anything away from our 2 leg victory today

Well done Spurs, what a season for them. Redknapp has done a great job this season as have the players. Well done-a Brit team through to the 1/4 finals.

Got to hand it to Spurs, impressive display over the two legs.
*******;)

I'm not taking anything away from Spurs well played. I've already discussed us and our performance in the group, I'm just talking about the people saying 'Spurs Got further then Arsenal = We are te best'.

I'm italian and I want to say that for AC Milan is much more important win the serie A than CL....
Aaand.. Milan is the most successful club at world.

good luck i suppose, although i don't think they'll be in the UCL again anytime soon.

Neither did Arsenal tbh ;)

Knew someone would say this. Yes. We. Did. Didn't say our players scored.

Well done Spurs, what a season for them. Redknapp has done a great job this season as have the players. Well done-a Brit team through to the 1/4 finals.

He has. But for reasons completely unrelated to being an Arsenal fan, I really don't want 'Arry in the England job like he keeps promoting himself for.

And I know, Mike. Whatevz ;)

I'm italian and I want to say that for AC Milan is much more important win the serie A than CL....
Aaand.. Milan is the most successful club at world.

Ha, and we still beat you, your a great club obviously but we beat you and I think deservedly, we stopped your every attack and I think Pato's wayward shot in the last minute showed that. Alexander Murdok or whatever looked decent

@ Joss

In Italy we think that Arsenal has too many inexperienced players, about Tottenham we think that Bale is amazing, about Chelsea we think that they will never win a CL and about Manchester... they are the stronger team of UK. U.u

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Ha, and we still beat you, your a great club obviously but we beat you and I think deservedly, we stopped your every attack and I think Pato's wayward shot in the last minute showed that. Alexander Murdok or whatever looked decent

I'm inter supporter, I'm happy of that.
BUT, you don't deserve to pass the turn.

@ Joss

In Italy we think that Arsenal has too many inexperienced players, about Tottenham we think that Bale is amazing, about Chelsea we think that they will never win a CL and about Manchester... they are the stronger team of UK. U.u

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

I'm inter supporter, I'm happy of that.
BUT, you don't deserve to pass the turn.

We think AC Milan are past there sell by date but nevertheless still contenders. Inter are the new best team in Italy and can beat anyone on a good day. Juventus have also lost it slightly and Napoli are the new up and coming team.

We think AC Milan are past there sell by date but nevertheless still contenders. Inter are the new best team in Italy and can beat anyone on a good day. Juventus have also lost it slightly and Napoli are the new up and coming team.

You have described good football in Italy, good luck to Tottenham.