Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan [19:45 - 09/03/2011]

Very harsh on Flamini indeed, thought that actually was a great challenge.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Im suprised Arsenal claim theirselfs to be an English side lol. I mean proper English playing sides.

Why are we not an English side,I think you'll find our percentage of goals scored by English players this season is highers than Chelsea? your not exactly filled with British players.

Flamini is going to get sent off if he carries on like this, one more tackle and he's a gonner!

Sandros been class:)

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Why are we not an English side,I think you'll find our percentage of goals scored by English players this season is highers than Chelsea? your not exactly filled with British players.
Yeah because Chelsea havent got an english striker, however more apps from english players at chelsea:)

We are we not an English side,I think you'll find our percentage of goals scored by English players this season is highers than Chelsea? your not exactly filled with British players.

I said English playing side i.e English style football!! And our English goalscorer has been injured for most of the season and has only just started scoring goals.

Walcott a striker and Wilshere a midfielder =13goals this season

Lampard a midfielder and Terry a centre back =13goals

so i wouldnt say its that bad would you??

I said English playing side i.e English style football!! And our English goalscorer has been injured for most of the season and has only just started scoring goals.

Walcott a striker and Wilshere a midfielder =13goals this season

Lampard a midfielder and Terry a centre back =13goals

so i wouldnt say its that bad would you??

What is english style football? How you would describe it..?

Is it just me or has this been the most boring champions league game ever!!

What is english style football? How you would describe it..?

Arsenal dont get comparred to the general English style football and you know it lol. I never said there was anything wrong with it did i?? Im just pointing out a fact

Is it just me or has this been the most boring champions league game ever!!

Could possibly be mate.

Arsenal dont get comparred to the general English style football and you know it lol. I never said there was anything wrong with it did i?? Im just pointing out a fact

Could possibly be mate.

I know its not an insult I just thought you was having a dig at Arsenal in your orginal post, I apologise.

Got to say I didn't rate Sandro at all before tonight but he has played very well.

Last edited:
I know its not an insult I just thought you was having a dig at Arsenal in your orginal post, I aplogize.

Got to say I didn't rate Sandro at all before tonight but he has played very well.

Nah i wasent mate. Yer totally agree with your Sandro comment mate, he has impressed me alot tonight. I see a big future for him.

Nah i wasent mate. Yer totally agree with your Sandro comment mate, he has impressed me alot tonight. I see a big future for him.
took a while to settle, like some other brazilian mids, but hes flourishing, and i suspect all four of ramires, anderson, lucas, and sandro are going to have big futures for their clubs

Crouch was consistently fouling tonight, well pulled up for them anyway. If the ref has deemed them fouls surely he should of had a yellow?

Did you not watch the Marseille game? :)

Sandro for MOTM.

I erased it from my memory until now, cheers lol.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Strasser looks like a young Seedorf?? In the boat race i mean not footballing ability.

How anyone can say Ibrahimovic is one of the top strikers in the world is beyond me...every time i've seen him play he doesn't perform....

How anyone can say Ibrahimovic is one of the top strikers in the world is beyond me...every time i've seen him play he doesn't perform....

I think he is one of the best in the world but struggles to perform in most big games.

I think he is one of the best in the world but struggles to perform in most big games.

Surely that DOESN'T make him one of the best in the world? :S

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

woooooooooooooo goo tottenham

Well done indeed Spurs. Well done indeed.

Sandro has been immense. Well done Spurs (never thought i would say that) well deserved indeed and ill look forward to playing you in the next round (my prediction).