Tottenham v Arsenal [19:45 - 20/04/11]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a massive fan of Wenger, but lately hes made me realise he is a complete ****. Why can't he man the **** up and stop crying about everything. Seeing him having another argument with the Spurs bench after the penno, I mean, how the **** is that not a penno. *****.

Anyway, rant over, I am starting to really like Big Ray on the commentary. :wub:

Even as a United fan ive defended him a fair amount, and i still laud a lot of his approach to the game, but hes turning his ire on everyone apart from the people who should be getting it: his players

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Yeah I guess. But all players have to do now to earn a pen, is drag a leg to get the contact from the keeper then go down. Hate it to be honest

agreed, but as we've seen all to often though, if you are fouled but stay on your feet you don't get the pen when you should

Yeah I guess. But all players have to do now to earn a pen, is drag a leg to get the contact from the keeper then go down. Hate it to be honest

Still can't slide in like that. The speed Lennon was going at, any contact will take him down. I'd blame Sagna more though, he disappeared and left the keeper up **** creek without a paddle tbh.

I used to be a massive fan of Wenger, but lately hes made me realise he is a complete ****. Why can't he man the **** up and stop crying about everything. Seeing him having another argument with the Spurs bench after the penno, I mean, how the **** is that not a penno. *****.

Anyway, rant over, I am starting to really like Big Ray on the commentary. :wub:
Ray has grown on me also, as long as its not an English team VS a Foreign team he is fine.

Good save by Ches again, up sharply to save from Crouch.

Still can't slide in like that. The speed Lennon was going at, any contact will take him down. I'd blame Sagna more though, he disappeared and left the keeper up **** creek without a paddle tbh.

Yeah, where the **** was he to be honest?

Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal. This is why your not champions. Great side, great football but learn how to defend a lead.

Arsenal need a goal. Chelsea are 2nd the way things stand right now. This is going to pretty much wrap up the title for Man Utd, and damage Spurs CL hopes

Last edited:
Arsenal need a goal. Chelsea are 2nd the way things stand right now

thought it could happen, didnt think it would be so soon

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

great game, great result.

Wow. Both teams aspirations damaged but more importantly for the neutral........great game

arsenal failed to win, we come into second. sweeeeeeeet.

Great match and was a goals galore. Both teams played well, in the end draw was a fair result..

Fantastic Match

Ches gave a pen away but made up for it with a string of fine saves

Lets Try and make 2nd our own and hope Manchester United beat Chelsea :)

Wenger refused the handshake indeed. And Arsenal fail to win yet again. Trying to keep possession is completely worthless if you can't find an end product.

//Edit - In the form of results.

Great game. Shame we couldn't get the 3 points though.

I didn't really get a view on it, but when RvP scored but it was called back for offside, was he on?

Surprised we managed to draw there, that's how desperate we've got.

Entertaining game, shame the 2nd half couldn't be as good as the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back