Tottenham v. Arsenal [20:00 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 10K
from what im reading on bbc gomes is playing brilliantly making world class saves

from what im reading on bbc gomes is playing brilliantly making world class saves

I said ages ago Gomes would come into his own in the premier league. Slated for being a clown but he is getting better.

Gomes has probably turned out to be the difference between Arsenal and the title.

This may sound incredibly Stupid, but why are they "Yiddo"?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Final whistle goes. Tottenham 2 - 1 Arsenal.

**** YEAH!

This may sound incredibly Stupid, but why are they "Yiddo"?

Because of our Jewish connections the gooner fans used it once to taunt us. We turnt it around and used it as a badge of honour hence 'YID ARMY'

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Bad luck Arsenal. COME ON YOU SPURS

We love you Gomes, we do! We love you Gomes, we do!

1278.jpg

Only watched 50 minutes but Spurs looked more dangerous,despite the possession of Arsenal. I hope Spurs get the 4th instead of City now.
Well done

Arsenal only looked more dangerous than us in the final third once RVP came onto the pitch.

Admittedly, he made a big difference for them.

Danny Rose, as in the poached Danny Rose? never would have had him down scoring at all for Spurs, let alone a game vs Arsenal.

The Danny Rose of whom Leeds were more than happy to let go. (A)

Why do Gomes through the ball into his own net every week then as soon as it comes to Arsenal he decides to pick three shots out of the top corner :( We had all the possesion but not in the right areas, Fair play for Rose's goal was top class but I think on another day if we had fully fit first 11, scoreline would be different!

Back