Tottenham v. Arsenal [20:00 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 10K
O Gareth Bale. My opinion of him went straight up after the FA Cup game as I thought he was class. Good goal?

Oh well done Arsenal, your playing a weaker Spurs side than we did yet you still manage to go 2-0 down somehow, awful defending.

Lets be honest here, who doesnt park the bus and defend against arsenal when youre missing some of your best players. Come on
man city didnt when we went 2-1 up, we kept playing and scored more

Good point, but we could not organise that defence under hughesy, but i think spurs should still play their game

And jack, even a weakened arsenal side is better than pompeys first team ( no offence max)

True but Spurs side isn't as weak as Pompey's.
Sorry, what?

I wasn't saying it was, I was saying Spurs' team wasn't as strong vs Portsmouth, and even though Arsenal have a weakened team it's twice as good as ours yet they are still losing.

Just to update people on other games in prem: Aston Villa 1-2 Everton and Wigan 0-0 Pompey.

Also I can't see Arsenal getting back into this unless they score soon

Sorry, what?

I wasn't saying it was, I was saying Spurs' team wasn't as strong vs Portsmouth, and even though Arsenal have a weakened team it's twice as good as ours yet they are still losing.

Confused, please ignore me in these situations. :S

Looking on the premier league website live score centre and so far Arsenal have had 61% possesion.!!!!

Looking on the premier league website live score centre and so far Arsenal have had 61% possesion.!!!!
Yep, but Tottenham have had the best chances. Van Persie with the first real chance, good save Gomes though.

Omg, Gomes is having the game of his life.

Last edited:
It's not how much you have the ball, it's what you do with it that counts.

Another great save.

**** you RVP.

Another one! Gomes, keep us in this!

Back