Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is forum. When you post something, someone else will post on the same topic. If you have points, you have to back up your post or at least open to/listen to what someone is saying instead of shutting doors saying "This is my opinion".

I know what a forum is, I go on several. I listened to what he said, I didn't agree with it, and bearing in mind we were already going off-topic; I decided not to start an argument. Unfortunately, Godcubed and now a few others, yourself included; are intent on kicking up a whole fuss and putting me in a bad mood.

Before you jump in, perhaps you should look back and read what is going on here. I said, I'd prefer Sanchez to Young, he then pretty much said I was wrong for doing so. That's not an argument, that's one guy saying "you shouldn't have an opinion because these numbers prove you wrong''. Although, he only posted the amount of assists Sanchez got last season, nothing else; not even Young's stats to back up this "argument'' he is intent on having.

Before you do say that as well, I suggest you look up and see that he did actually post Young's stats. He is not completely disregarding the other persons opinion unlike you. He is using stats to back up his argument. Are you? No. All you're doing is saying 'it isn't an argument' and then crying because you don't have any relevant/valid statistics to back up your point of view.

When you have stats etc to back up your opinion then please come back.

But in the meantime, courtesy of GodCubed and myself, I currently declare you:

Owned.

Huntelaar left ajax to early imo

I disagree, he did all he could for Ajax and it was the right time for a move after playing there for four years. Although, IMO he went to the wrong club after he left Ajax.

Well, he has Antonio Di Natale, arguably the best striker in Serie A, in front of him. ;) But I see your point.

The thing is, would you move Rooney/Hernandez out of their favoured positions (tactically) to fit in Sanchez? I wouldn't. Still, we'll see. Rumours were linking him to Barca, which seem perfect(ish) for him really.

Di Natale is the only good player out there ;)

Thats a tough question, point is Hernandez is a fan favorite. Even if madrid offers Higuain-Hernandez swap many ManUtd supporters wont accept it as we love him. He is so likeable lad.. So thing is even if we sign Sanchez we will play 4-4-1-1 and Sanchez as RW. He will take time to adjust to the league and role. I cannot prove it as this is hypothetical, but my gut feeling is he can play as RW in a 4-4-2 as he has all the talent to do it.

Anyways with Young signing, Sanchez deal is not possible. I'm happy with Young signing as i said yesterday, with quality player around him he can improve his game and will a very good addition to our squad..

Oh and Andy Johnson will be good signing for QPR if he can get back to his Crystal Palace form. With a run of games he might..

I know what a forum is, I go on several. I listened to what he said, I didn't agree with it, and bearing in mind we were already going off-topic; I decided not to start an argument. Unfortunately, Godcubed and now a few others, yourself included; are intent on kicking up a whole fuss and putting me in a bad mood.

Sorry mate.. I read whole page once again and I have to say this was all unnecessary. You liked Sancez more than Young. So argument was unnecessary..

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Before you do say that as well, I suggest you look up and see that he did actually post Young's stats. He is not completely disregarding the other persons opinion unlike you. He is using stats to back up his argument. Are you? No. All you're doing is saying 'it isn't an argument' and then crying because you don't have any relevant/valid statistics to back up your point of view.

When you have stats etc to back up your opinion then please come back.

But in the meantime, courtesy of GodCubed and myself, I currently declare you:

Owned.

Alex, this is not about stats or arguments. He likes Sanchez so he prefers him to young. Not saying who is better and all, he just prefers Sanchez.

It's pathetic how some people on here cannot walk away, and constantly have to resort to name calling.

Says the one who quotes my post as ''a load of tosh''

Kettle, black, pot.

Rearrange those three words.

I'm a master of hypocrisy ^^)

Sorry mate.. I read whole page once again and I have to say this was all unnecessary. You liked Sancez more than Young. So argument was unnecessary..

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Alex, this is not about stats or arguments. He likes Sanchez so he prefers him to young. Not saying who is better and all, he just prefers Sanchez.

Thanks for understanding.

But then he doesn't say why he prefers Sanchez. GC does. It's a forum so it's there to be debated. It's just his ignorant attitude.

But then he doesn't say why he prefers Sanchez. GC does. It's a forum so it's there to be debated. It's just his ignorant attitude.

Oh yes he dont like us signing Young and has been against it from the day we were favs to get him.. Maybe thats his reason.. Who knows.

Well with that ends my Sanchez signing muppetry dream.. Young FTW. ;)

I disagree, he did all he could for Ajax and it was the right time for a move after playing there for four years. Although, IMO he went to the wrong club after he left Ajax.

yeah madrid was the wrong club at the wrong time

Can you all stop acting like spoilt children.

They both have differing opinions, that is life, get over it.

Last edited:
Not sure why you're even bothering to discuss two mediocre 'wingers' anyway! Lennon > Both

Afellay will certainly have reason to worry about his place in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back