Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skysports.com understands Sunderland are closing in on the signing of Manchester United midfielder Darron Gibson.

Good luck Gibson..

rorysmith_tel Rory Smith
Things I've learned on a busy day: #mcfc are now favourites for Alexis Sanchez, according to Udinese.

Not sure how reliable he is, but he works for the Telegraph who are usually pretty reliable..

Speculation:
It is also being suggested that Chelsea will make a move for Luka Modric, tripling his wages and also offering Didier Drogba in exchange to Spurs.

Ronaldo has ruled out moving to Manchester City.

"I'm not going to City. I give you my word I'm not going. Money is not the most important thing. If it was for money I could have double what I have. If it was for money I would leave."

Well he should put 10% of his weekly wage on to my yearly pay if it's not that important!

Speculation:
It is also being suggested that Chelsea will make a move for Luka Modric, tripling his wages and also offering Didier Drogba in exchange to Spurs.

doubt it, last I heard we were giving Drogba a contract extension to allow him to finish his career on a high at Chelsea and also to mentor Lukaku who we are quite close to signing as Lukaku has openly said that Drogba is his idol

Everton and Newcastle have agreed terms with Demba Ba. I think he'd look well in a blue shirt.

Also, Ajax are set to bid for Nathaniel Clyne after being tipped of by Edgar Davids - apparently vdw is leaving and they're looking for a fresh replacement.

Who are the supposed ITK and transfer rumour people on twitter?

Would just like to follow some to give me some updates. :)

The agent of Italy international Carvalho Amauri has revealed two Premier League clubs have made a bid for the striker.
The Brazilian-born Juventus star is in demand after hitting seven goals in just 11 appearances while on loan at Parma last season.
Tottenham are one of the clubs to be linked with the 31 year-old, with boss Harry Redknapp keen to bolster his strike force ahead of the new campaign.
Agent Ernesto Bronzetti confirmed Amauri, who has just a year left on his contract at the Stadio Olimpico, could be on his way to the Premier League.
Bronzetti also revealed that two Serie A clubs want to keep Amauri in Italy, with Lazio and Napoli rumoured to be interested.
"I don't think Amauri will return to Parma," Bronzetti told Gazzetta dello Sport.
"We have offers from two Serie A clubs and from two English clubs.
"We will calmly make a decision."

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Former Italy international Nicola Legrottaglie has revealed that he is in talks with Queens Park Rangers.
The 34-year-old is available on a free transfer after his short-term contract at AC Milan was not extended.
He moved to the San Siro in January after leaving Juventus, but now he could be set for a move to England.
"I have had a meeting with QPR and it is now up to them to decide," Legrottaglie told Sportitalia.
"It would be a dream for me to have an experience abroad and playing in London would be the maximum."

Sky Sport Italia confirms Neymar signs a five years deal with Real Madrid. Also Bronzetti confirmed it. Nothing official though.

Fee is rumored to be 32 Million euros..

Ha! You snooze, you lose, Chelsea. God knows where he'll fit in, though. If Mourinho is unwilling to let Benzema and Higuain go.. LW?

(2-3-1)

Khedira/Lass - Sahin/Alonso

Ronaldo - Ozil/Kaka - Neymar

Higuain​

Dont know how Jose will play them. God it is even tough to build a team like that in FM without cheating..

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Jerome Boateng has agreed terms with Bayern Munich, but they are yet to finalise a deal with Man City, but move looks imminent #mcfc
http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#mcfc

@SkyGraemeBailey - Reports in Italy claim Udinese are set to meet with Man Utd over Alexis Sanchez as his agent denies a deal is done with Man City #mcfc #mufc

Ernesto Bronzetti backtracked from claims that the Neymar deal is done...although he says that personal terms have been agreed..Ok..just wanted to know..I've heard of this guy a lot..and heard him make a lot of claims...Who exactly is he and how does and Italian agent get to know if Neymar's Real deal is done or not?

Ernesto Bronzetti backtracked from claims that the Neymar deal is done...although he says that personal terms have been agreed..Ok..just wanted to know..I've heard of this guy a lot..and heard him make a lot of claims...Who exactly is he and how does and Italian agent get to know if Neymar's Real deal is done or not?

He's used by a lot of big European clubs as the 'honest broker' in transfers deals. Real Madrid use him a lot. So an agent for clubs as well as players. Another way of putting it is the personification of just how much money the game throws into the pockets of people who can carve themselves a little empire in transfer deals and so representing everything wrong with the modern game. Take your pick. ;)

He's used by a lot of big European clubs as the 'honest broker' in transfers deals. Real Madrid use him a lot. So an agent for clubs as well as players. Another way of putting it is the personification of just how much money the game throws into the pockets of people who can carve themselves a little empire in transfer deals and so representing everything wrong with the modern game. Take your pick. ;)

A good job if you can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back