Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point made on twitter that we're effectively going for 2nd best here. Hazard is the better player, but Gervinho is cheaper. Still looks good, though.

Honestly, I wouldn't say that at all. At this present moment, I would say Gervinho is the better footballer. Hazard however, has a much higher ceiling in my opinion.

No-one's mentioned Aguero to Juventus, I heard it was pretty much a done deal oO)

he's leaving for a team that finished 7th to further his career? i'm disappointed in kun...

For me it will either be Madrid or Chelsea. Don't think anything will be done until after the Copa America though, still early days in the transfer market.

Probably is...

...but if it's true, then I'd rather see him move there where he'll be a guranteed starter than go to City, Madrid, etc. where he might not be.

but if he would of just moved then i would be like "cool" but saying your moving to further your career, and then move to a team in a similar position as yourself. i would be ****** if i was an athletico madrid fan.

but if he would of just moved then i would be like "cool" but saying your moving to further your career, and then move to a team in a similar position as yourself. i would be ****** if i was an athletico madrid fan.

Not really. Juventus are a bigger club and are looking likely to invest heavily this summer. They should challenge for Serie A, Atletico won't challenge for La Liga

Im hearing Kevin Nolan might be moving to West Ham, Probs not true, but that would be an odd transfer.

The Nolan transfer isn't odd at all in my mind. Sure he's moving to a Championship club, but a club with a seemingly bright future under Sam Allardyce and a new stadium in the midst. Plus they were together at Bolton and had a strong relationship so it isn't a surprise he has chosen to move.

Enrique + Cash for Mario Gomez offer has been made (not saying it's been accepted or going ahead), this according to someone who has a good track record, although doesn't frequently give out information.

Nolan and Ricardo Gardner to be announced tomorrow.

West Ham released a statement saying two signing imminent over the next 24 hours.

see allardyce going after some of his old lot quite good idea really least he knows they will wnat to play and give everythin for him

Enrique + Cash for Mario Gomez offer has been made (not saying it's been accepted or going ahead), this according to someone who has a good track record, although doesn't frequently give out information.

*****, how stupid. If that's true then Newcastle are ridiculously naive, he was their top scorer last season & they've already let Klose go this summer; if they were to get rid of him it would take alot of cash and Newcastle wouldn't have a chance of signing him.

*****, how stupid. If that's true then Newcastle are ridiculously naive, he was their top scorer last season & they've already let Klose go this summer; if they were to get rid of him it would take alot of cash and Newcastle wouldn't have a chance of signing him.

Toon have 35million in the bank from Andy and 3-5 from nolan, After cash ffor ya,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back