Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering Hiddink has been advising the club on transfer targets for the last 2 years i supect Hiddink wants Modric.

I think we will have to go atleast 30-40 million before Spurs think about it.

Exactly what I am thinking. imo Modric is spurs best player and it is kind of obvious they will want alot more then 22 mil for their star man.

Reckon Barca'll be in for Modric, seems like a cheaper, less injury prone and similar ability to Fabregas, type player.

To my eyes, also more similar to Xavi and more versatile, albeit a tad older. On the other hand, he's not a Catalan like Cesc.

To my eyes, also more similar to Xavi and more versatile, albeit a tad older. On the other hand, he's not a Catalan like Cesc.

and the BARCA DNA lolfest they always say

edit: zoomed by joel :(

garbosj Ian McGarry

Modric wants CL football next season and if need be will ask for transfer. He knows of #CFC and #MUFC interest. Cant see how #THFC keep him

*CJ commits suicide*

garbosj Ian McGarry

Modric wants CL football next season and if need be will ask for transfer. He knows of #CFC and #MUFC interest. Cant see how #THFC keep him

*CJ commits suicide*

Would i be abit ahead of myself if i thought Chelsea have the better chance of signing him? I think Utd have many other targets, Chelsea could offer more money and Modric wouldnt have to move house either. Maybe im reading too much into it but hay.

SKY SPORTS NEWS BREAKING NEWS

Spurs reject 22M bid for Modric from Chelsea

Chelsea will re-bid

I'm not, but I think Joel' is. ;)

article-0-004A5F8100000258-871_468x560.jpg

Obviously, who could say no to THAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back