Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SkyGraemeBailey - Right sanchez, update. Bids from #mcfc #mufc barca inter & juve confirmed. Player to decide in coming days, but barca said to be favourites.

more barca spend

even less chance of getting cesc

WIN

Why do you want to keep him, if his heart's not there?

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

I'd put Inter as favourites for some reason, didn't he say he wanted to stay in Italy if given the choice?

The Barcelona Vice - President said they were in personal talks with Sanchez, didn't he?

Toon have 35million in the bank from Andy and 3-5 from nolan, After cash ffor ya,

Don't know what you're saying there.

Anyway...let's say Newcastle have £40M to spend, would they really blow it all on Gomez? And would they have the money to persuade him to join a lesser club? I don't think so. If he was put up for sale tomorrow, he'd move to a club of Spurs' calibre at the very least.

god knows where he will end up first someone says will stay in italy if had choice then would like to move to barca and then would love to play for red side of manchester i think will end up at newcastle:P

Don't know what you're saying there.

Anyway...let's say Newcastle have £40M to spend, would they really blow it all on Gomez? And would they have the money to persuade him to join a lesser club? I don't think so. If he was put up for sale tomorrow, he'd move to a club of Spurs' calibre at the very least.

Just saying they have the cash.... You dont get unless you ask.

Manchester City and Chelsea will submit bids for David Villa if Barcelona choose to cash in on the Spanish international forward in order to fund a move for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas.
Full story: Metro

Silly Chelsea bidding without a manager, shows how much influence Abramovic has over transfers.

I think Hiddink has told him who to buy but if not i dont see why its silly, who wouldn't want someone of modrics quality in their team?

I think Hiddink has told him who to buy but if not i dont see why its silly, who wouldn't want someone of modrics quality in their team?

Maybe another manager has different ideas? You can't make the assumption everyone wants him, the new manager could prefer someone else etc.

Any point in Chelsea bidding 22 mil for Modric? Correct me if I am wrong but hasnt Redknapp already said he has a huge price tag or something?

Silly Chelsea bidding without a manager, shows how much influence Abramovic has over transfers.

Well considering Hiddink has been advising the club on transfer targets for the last 2 years i supect Hiddink wants Modric.

I think we will have to go atleast 30-40 million before Spurs think about it.

Maybe another manager has different ideas? You can't make the assumption everyone wants him, the new manager could prefer someone else etc.
We have our man so like i said i reckon hes telling him who to buy. Always looking for the negatives

Hopefully SAF will make a bid for Modric now seeing as Chelsea have made the first move.

Reckon Barca'll be in for Modric, seems like a cheaper, less injury prone and similar ability to Fabregas, type player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back