Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was signed hours after the move to Liverpool failed. He didn't have to try much.

The scale of time has no bearing on the point I'm trying to make...

Put it this way...

Newcastle - "So what went wrong with the Liverpool deal."
Marveaux - "Oh, it was just a breakdown in negotiations."

Or does he have to wait a certain period of time before he can say that? Invalid point.

To be fair, unless anything is said by the club, officially, we can all speculate on what happened. Considering how happy most Liverpool fans were at the prospect of getting him, and the fact that I never even had a clue we were linked with him, it just seems like sour grapes. If the shoe was on the other foot, I can't imagine Toon fans being that fussed, at the end of the day, one teams decided to take the risk on him, and on their head be it if it fails to come off.

Nononono, how'd you figure that?

The scale of time has no bearing on the point I'm trying to make...

Put it this way...

Newcastle - "So what went wrong with the Liverpool deal."
Marveaux - "Oh, it was just a breakdown in negotiations."

Or does he have to wait a certain period of time before he can say that? Invalid point.

You missed my point - I meant he was already being tracked by Newcastle.

You missed my point - I meant he was already being tracked by Newcastle.

And? So what if he was?

Your argument is all over the place - And very contradictory - I have no idea what you are trying to say.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

I would love to head back through this thread, and the previous TR thread, where most, if not all, Liverpool fans were calling it a bargain.

Hmm, I certainly wasn't. Shame on them.

Please do, I'm pretty certain you'd be out of luck.

Pretty sure I can't be arsed to make the effort, but I can guarantee I would find some, you maybe an exception, if I get time later, I will have a look, feel free to search and prove me wrong in the mean time.

Pretty sure I can't be arsed to make the effort, but I can guarantee I would find some, you maybe an exception, if I get time later, I will have a look, feel free to search and prove me wrong in the mean time.

Alrighty, I cannae be bothered either I'm watching zombie films... have a nice day...

I would love to head back through this thread, and the previous TR thread, where most, if not all, Liverpool fans were calling it a bargain.

certainly remember some calling him a bargain, and some against it

Newcastle have had a 9m bid for N'Zogbia accepted, is now in talks with the club.

Odd, don't really see why he'd want to return, wasn't he forced out?

Yeah, through Joe Kinnear, but has recently said he would love to return. I will try and dig up the stories.

Also, @ChrisyYatesITV(very reliable source) has said a bid has been made of 7 figures for a striker, who would become the club's new number 9.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Great News – N’Zogbia Keen To Return To Newcastle

Charles N’Zogbia Would Love To Return To Newcastle

Yeah, through Joe Kinnear, but has recently said he would love to return. I will try and dig up the stories.

Also, @ChrisyYatesITV(very reliable source) has said a bid has been made of 7 figures for a striker, who would become the club's new number 9.

Oh alrighty. Better join N'castle, than Everton.

Alright i'm distraught at us missing out on marveaux :( :( :(

;)

Are you serious ? I'm stoked. We've been guilty of signing IP's for years (Aurelio, Degen, Cole, Aquilani); our treatment room has been full to bursting nearly every week for the last several seasons. Hats off to the medical team I say for being so thorough over this guy - if a first team squad player is consistently getting injured, no matter how potentially good he is, he is of little use to the side on the pitch & represents poor value for money regarding his (usually) high salary. I'm keeping my fingers crossed with Andy Carroll.

I'm frankly surprised that we got as far as the medical stage given this particular player's bad injury record. Look upon this as a lucky escape.

Youssef El-Arabi linked with Newcastle and Everton after admitting he is interested in moving to England

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Are you serious ? I'm stoked. We've been guilty of signing IP's for years (Aurelio, Degen, Cole, Aquilani); our treatment room has been full to bursting nearly every week for the last several seasons. Hats off to the medical team I say for being so thorough over this guy - if a first team squad player is consistently getting injured, no matter how potentially good he is, he is of little use to the side on the pitch & represents poor value for money regarding his usually high salary. I'm keeping my fingers crossed with Andy Carroll.

I'm frankly surprised that we got as far as the medical stage given this particular player's bad injury record. Look upon this as a lucky escape.

He hasn't got that bad an injury record, his last injury was the only one that would possibly have concern, the others were minor. I think, now that this transfer has been done and dusted, discuss in the Confirmed transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back