Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be tempted but he's captain and been there his whole career, so will want to play in the Champions League with Cavani and Lavezzi. Tbh I've never watched him closely so can't give a judgement, but I know the likes of Sunilvk7 and Mike. have watched Napoli a lot this season so will know more than I do.

Napoli president has ruled out Hamsik sale. He is key player, heart beat of the team.. We need to pay lot of money to tempt them to sell. He would be excellent addition. He has all the attributes to make it big. His passing range is excellent, and he has very good eye for goal. He can even play in 2 man midfield. He works hard for the team..

He also played few games from left side of the midfield. Offers very good goal threat from midfield. If not Modric, hopefully we make a move for him or Ever Banega. Both quality players..

And DMF, Napoli has not played his whole career at Napoli. He was signed from some other team. Forgot that name..

Modric, Hamsik, Banega in that order (My preference).

Edit: I dont know why we are not linked with likes of Vidal. Very good player and we can get him on cheap..

Edit2: Hamsik is very loyal player and he feels he owe a lot to Napoli and very happy there. He said last season that he is not interested to leave. We can take players words with pinch of salt but he looked very genuine person..

Last edited:
Napoli president has ruled out Hamsik sale. He is key player, heart beat of the team.. We need to pay lot of money to tempt them to sell. He would be excellent addition. He has all the attributes to make it big. His passing range is excellent, and he has very good eye for goal. He can even play in 2 man midfield. He works hard for the team..

He also played few games from left side of the midfield. Offers very good goal threat from midfield. If not Modric, hopefully we make a move for him or Ever Banega. Both quality players..

And DMF, Napoli has not played his whole career at Napoli. He was signed from some other team. Forgot that name..

Modric, Hamsik, Banega in that order (My preference).

Edit: I dont know why we are not linked with likes of Vidal. Very good player and we can get him on cheap..

Edit2: Hamsik is very loyal player and he feels he owe a lot to Napoli and very happy there. He said last season that he is not interested to leave. We can take players words with pinch of salt but he looked very genuine person..

Yeah, well Levy said Modric wasn't for sale at any price and look how that's turned out. Don't think it's likely but just wasn't sure whether or not he was able to play in that position.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Yeah, well Levy said Modric wasn't for sale at any price and look how that's turned out. Don't think it's likely but just wasn't sure whether or not he was able to play in that position.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Well, yes. So I said we need to pay a lot like we need to for Modric. Like Modric he too has signed big contract last season if I'm not wrong.

I will be happy with either of them though.

Like Modric he too has signed big contract last season if I'm not wrong.

The new contract runs until 2016. Judging by the article though, it is clear it was signed with the intention to bump up the price.

Can't fault Luka for wanting to challenge at the very top. We can't guarantee that, while Chelsea and United can. I'll settle for a worthy price, and Luka leaving with my blessing.

I was personally hoping he would move abroad, if given a transfer, but it seems he would prefer to stay in London, making Chelsea front-runners.

The new contract runs until 2016. Judging by the article though, it is clear it was signed with the intention to bump up the price.

Can't fault Luka for wanting to challenge at the very top. We can't guarantee that, while Chelsea and United can. I'll settle for a worthy price, and Luka leaving with my blessing.

I was personally hoping he would move abroad, if given a transfer, but it seems he would prefer to stay in London, making Chelsea front-runners.

Yes like Modic's price, Hamsik's price will be too high as both have signed long contracts..

Hopefully He will sign for us, if not then stay at Spurs..

QPR target Real Valladolid top scorer Guerra in £3m move

QPR are weighing up a move for Real Valladolid striker Javi Guerra, the top scorer in Spain’s Second Division last season, ahead of their return to the Barclays Premier League.

Guerra, 29, is available for £3million after scoring 29 goals in 42 appearances for Valladolid, and could yet emerge as a target for several other Premier League clubs.

Read more: QPR target Real Valladolid striker Javi Guerra in £3m deal | Mail Online

It's Daily Mail but it's still a rumour!

Thiago said that he might opt to leave Barcelona if he is not getting regular first team football next season. Man Utd maybe? :P

Seems like he'll remain for another season, and we'll promise him that if we don't finish in the top 4 next season, then he'll be sold.

I hope Luka is happy with that offer and that he plays well next season. Really wouldn't like him kicking up a fuss and having his performances suffer over this.

Good. Rather see him at Spurs than at Chelsea.

There are other players whom we can sign and who can make an improve our CMs..

Seems like he'll remain for another season, and we'll promise him that if we don't finish in the top 4 next season, then he'll be sold.

I hope Luka is happy with that offer and that he plays well next season. Really wouldn't like him kicking up a fuss and having his performances suffer over this.

Doesn't seem like the kind of bloke who would do that, really. Same thing with Milner as it is with Modric, love the club so they give their all until they leave as a thank you.

Did Levy just not read the morning papers? ;)

Still think he'll leave next summer if not this, especially if they don't get into the CL. Don't think he'd improve Chelsea's team as much as he would Utd's somehow, so I guess I'm a little disappointed Sp*rs haven't been forced to sell to them (yet).

Seriosuly doubt that Modric will stay.... Whats the point of keeping an unhappy player on your books really, We will come back with an imrpoved offer and if Modric wants the deal to go though, it should go through tbh and maybe next season we might not be interested in him cos if he does not leave this summer, both Man Utd and Chelsea will most certainly look for new CMs as we both need new ones and then who will be interested in him next summer other than foreign clubs if at all

I think this will be link Ronaldo deal. Modric will stay for one more season then move next season.

Hopefully we will buy other CM by that time as Modric deal looks unlikely..

I think this will be link Ronaldo deal. Modric will stay for one more season then move next season.

Hopefully we will buy other CM by that time as Modric deal looks unlikely..

exactly if u lot dont get Modric u will buy another CM and so will Chelsea as we desperately need one, Josh is still inexperienced to play for us week in and out in my opinion so who will realistically look to buy him next season if we 2 fill our CM spot this summer?

Cba to re-type it. Here's what I said on my Twitter (@dmf180593)

dmf180593 Daniel Feliciano
Levy has either pulled a master stroke, or has just shot himself in the foot. Either he's convinced Luka to stay one more year, or he's going to look like a real mug come the end of this transfer window.

Only person close enough to Modric in my opinion is Sneijder, but his wage demands and fact he's never played in the Premier League before mean it's unlikely. Nobody else is really on their level when it comes to the deep runs from midfield and the pin point passes. Pastore's good but raw.

Would love to see Mike.'s opinion on whether Hamsik would fit (although it's unlikely as Napoli are in Champions League now).

Unlikely to get Hamsik, he is even more loyal to Napoli than Modric is to spurs. Hamsik would fit in, could also play wide AML cutting in and drifting. He has very good positional sense, and often takes up odd attacking positions that confuse opp defenders. Think of him as a cross between Modric and Sneijder

Liverpool disposto a pagar R$ 20 milhões por Lucas

Liverpool (ING) is willing to invest about $ 20 million to take Luke's Sao Paulo.The proposed low sounds to the ears of leaders tricolor, which recently sold Piazon Lucas, lower expression, by slightly less than the amount Chelsea (ENG).The contract runs through December half of 2015 and stratospheric fine is $ 180 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back