Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like you've lost out on Modric and Nasri for a start.

Nasri? All these days it was agent bullshit now we have lost out on target.. Very convenient there.. Nasri are his agent are sucking every penny possible using all clubs are interested bs..

Well Modric, still anything is possible and we haven't lost yet as Levy said he wont be moving anywhere which means he is not realistic target. If Chelsea sign him then we can say we have lost our target.

And also losing means, making a bid then losing, not just showing interest..

I vividly remember talking to a Newcastle fan in college following N'Zogbia's move away from Newcastle (a while back now), and he was explaining to me how Zog moved on after saying about the club had no ambition yadayadayada.

Was he chatting ****?

Reports in Spain suggest Real Madrid's Pedro Leon has turned down a move to Liverpool, whilst Tottenham and Bayern Munich are also keen on the winger.

What someone else said before.
F him then, 6 apps for Madrid last season. Enjoy the bench, ******.

Bolton manager Owen Coyle is resigned to losing Gary Cahill this summer, but insists no offers have yet been made for the England defender.
Cahill, 25, has a year remaining on his contract but has been linked with Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City.
"There's been a lot of interest," said Coyle. "You don't have to be a genius to work out some of the top clubs are interested, but nothing's concrete yet.

Would much rather Samba

14 appearances.. He had a fall out with Jose in the season and was left out for few games.. Madrid are trying to get rid of him, maybe he prefers staying in Spain..

shocking if true, get a life people :(

New Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish has received death threats from Aston Villa and Blues fans following his move between the two bitter rivals.
Full story: Daily Mirror

News: Roma hope to complete the signing of young Barcelona forward Bojan in 'the next few days'.

Shame, wanted him to come to the EPL.

ESPNSOCCERNET
Marouane Fellaini wants to move on from Goodison, saying: ''Everton is a team of sub-top."

How exactly is it contradictory?

From what I can read. You said that he signed for Newcastle hours after negotiations broke down with Liverpool - or words to that effect.
Then you said that he was already being tracked by Newcastle.

The first statement, to me, says that negotiations broke down with Liverpool and then Newcastle put in a bid.
The second, to me, says that Newcastle were tracking Marveaux before he broke off negotiations with Liverpool.

Now, I'm not saying that this is what you meant by these statements. But I don't know what you mean in your head. I can only go off what you say. It's not very clear to me.

Sorry for going off topic. And Athe, if you want to continue, feel free to PM me... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back