Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it's been mentioned but i only just found out that Marcos Senna is in talks with Swansea.

Admittedly haven't seen him over the last year but he can't have got much worse, if so, this should/could be a great coup for them.

any more news on samba?

gone quiet :(

He's been on holiday in America. He's back now so things should be wrapped up soon with any luck. Still not convinced by him but as long as he's not going to be taking Vermaelen's place I don't mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish Daily AS Report Villareal are very close to signing Udinese's Colombian defender Cristian Zapata in a cash plus Javier Matilla deal.

Un paso al frente por Zapata - Liga BBVA | Villarreal - AS.com

El colombiano, de 24 años, era uno de los zagueros que tenía en cartera el conjunto amarillo y estaría intentando cerrar su contratación. En la operación podría incluirse a Matilla.

Otro de los centrales que gustaba a los técnicos del Villarreal era el mallorquinista Iván Ramis, pero la dificultad para concretar ese fichaje les habría hecho pasar a la 'opción Zapata'.

Juan Carlos y Matilla podrían salir en breve hacia el Levante.

So to avoid crappy Google Translate:

"The Columbian (24), was one of the defenders (zagueros - odd word...) Villarreal had in the pipe-line (literally money-bag) and they were trying to finalise his contract. The transfer could include [Udinese defender Sakari] Matilla.

One of the Centre-backs that the Villarreal technical staff liked was the Mallorca player Iván Ramis, but the difficulty of finalising this signing has made them pass to the 'Zapata Option'

Juan Carlos and Matilla could move briefly to Levante (presumably on loan)

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Don't know if it's been mentioned but i only just found out that Marcos Senna is in talks with Swansea.

Admittedly haven't seen him over the last year but he can't have got much worse, if so, this should/could be a great coup for them.

This was a while ago, I think. Villarreal seem to have offered him another contract. Don't know more than that, though.

Barcelona apparently are going to sell thiago to chelsea to free up more money to sign fabregas. It is also rumoured that david villa might be moving though i dont understand why

The rumour appeared in this thread some time ago. A couple of days, I think.

Oh, I was getting suspicious after the next slide thing said Alex McLeish signs a 4 year contract at Aston Villa...

This was a while ago, I think. Villarreal seem to have offered him another contract. Don't know more than that, though.

Apparently he wants to experience a season in England at least before he retires.

According to many sources in and around nottingham and London, the talk is that Arsen Wenger is ready to pounce for the Nottingham Forest Goalkeeper Lee Camp. Camp would cost in the region of 3 to 4 million pounds. Arsen is said to be a big fan of Lee and he would fit the mould at Arsenal.

XD

Arsenal Rumours

Just heard on the radio that Fellaini wants to join a club playing in the Champions League. He's being touted about for around £25 million :S

Just heard on the radio that Fellaini wants to join a club playing in the Champions League. He's being touted about for around £25 million :S

£25M?!

****** ****, I would take it if i were you.

Fellaini signed with Everton for £15m so £25m wouldn't be that far off tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back