Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are to bid 28 million for Modric and sturridge believed to go the other way

Apart from his big-headed ness, lack of pace, technique and movement. Nothing.

O and his ***** of a father.

Or the fact that he has been played way out of position this season and has been a substitute and hasn't been given much of a chance, as Wenger actually said himself? And lack of technique my ****.

Or the fact that he has been played way out of position this season and has been a substitute and hasn't been given much of a chance, as Wenger actually said himself? And lack of technique my ****.

There's possibly a reason why he hasn't been played, or indeed has been played out of position. He's ****.

Actually, that's unfair. Occasionally he's excellent. MOSTLY he's ****.

There's possibly a reason why he hasn't been played, or indeed has been played out of position. He's ****.

Actually, that's unfair. Occasionally he's excellent. MOSTLY he's ****.

I guess I can go with that. His work rate is just not good enough either. But he's a striker, not a winger. You can't blame Wenger for not playing him in his striker position as there is only one spot there, though.

Modric is not worth it and sturridge is definately good enough to start next season

I guess I can go with that. His work rate is just not good enough either. But he's a striker, not a winger. You can't blame Wenger for not playing him in his striker position as there is only one spot there, though.

Walcott isn't doing half bad playing in the same role. He is just ****, there is no more to it.

Walcott isn't doing half bad playing in the same role. He is just ****, there is no more to it.

No, he's not. He has been one of the best players for the Danish national team for some years now and was the main reason (together with Christian Poulsen, another player you probably think is ****) we beat Sweden and Portugal to make it to the World Championships. That he does well for the national team shows he's more than "just ****".

No, he's not. He has been one of the best players for the Danish national team for some years now and was the main reason (together with Christian Poulsen, another player you probably think is ****) we beat Sweden and Portugal to make it to the World Championships. That he does well for the national team shows he's more than "just ****".

Poulsen is just ****.

Okay, that's you opinion and my opinion is that he is ****, with a majority of other people.

28m + Sturridge for Modric? That's the most retarded deal I've ever seen, and people laughed at us for signing Carroll for 35m! Chelsea continue to prove they fail at signing players.

Nah Poulson isn't ****, he's one of the worst players I've ever seen, better than Francis Jeffers though. Jeffers however, is better than Bendtner ;)

28m + Sturridge for Modric? That's the most retarded deal I've ever seen, and people laughed at us for signing Carroll for 35m! Chelsea continue to prove they fail at signing players.

Nah Poulson isn't ****, he's one of the worst players I've ever seen, better than Francis Jeffers though. Jeffers however, is better than Bendtner ;)
Erm its just a rumour we haven't actually bid that..

That's unfair. They're completely different types of player, Walcott is perfectly suited to a wide role with his low centre of gravity and his pace. Bendtner just isn't.

and has an awfull first touch for a forward lol

Never stopped Emile Heskey. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back