Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually pretty much spot on, aside from the bit that says we have no money. I'd like to see a Chelsea or Spurs effort though!

Hey! I posted the Utd one a couple of days ago.. COPYCATS!

Anyhoo.. As requested (sort of), although nowt to do with me:

arry.jpg

Harry Redknapp's Transfer Strategy | Surreal Football

Fourth_Official Fourth Official
Leeds United are considering an offer of £1million from Leicester City for Kasper Schmeichel #LCFC #LUFC #SkySports

Last edited:
That's actually pretty much spot on, aside from the bit that says we have no money. I'd like to see a Chelsea or Spurs effort though!

You mean like 'Arr-ffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Joss go away and stop zooming me.

Looks like Sanchez saga will dominate Fabregas saga for this month. FFS we dont even know whether we have made any offer. I have given up any hopes of getting him. One CM who can create and defend is all we want and we are ready for the next season...

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Hey! I posted the Utd one a couple of days ago.. COPYCATS!

Anyhoo.. As requested (sort of), although nowt to do with me:

arry.jpg

Harry Redknapp's Transfer Strategy | Surreal Football

****** ****. That is so confusing..

Most easiest would be Arsenal's one. ;)

@SkyGraemeBailey - Belgian keeper Thibaut Courtois is set to join Chelsea, but will be loaned back to Genk next year. #cfc Could be double deal with De Bruyne.

Looks like Sanchez saga will dominate Fabregas saga for this month. FFS we dont even know whether we have made any offer. I have given up any hopes of getting him. One CM who can create and defend is all we want and we are ready for the next season...

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

****** ****. That is so confusing..

Most easiest would be Arsenal's one. ;)

Arsenal one has been done. Genuinely thought the Utd one was the funniest - I think SF are Arsenal fans, so naturally that one wasn't as good.

Helpful, as ever.

ZOOMED GODCUBED!

(What?)

@SkyGraemeBailey - Belgian keeper Thibaut Courtois is set to join Chelsea, but will be loaned back to Genk next year. #cfc Could be double deal with De Bruyne.

'OO?

I dont prefer Transfer strategy diagrams.. I love Season roller coaster ride diagram..

Arsenal-2.png

Skysportsnews.com understand Leeds looking at re-signing Lee Bowyer, Johnny Woodgate and Alan Smith. interesting to c the reaction of Leeds fans of these rumors.

Skysportsnews.com understand Leeds looking at re-signing Lee Bowyer, Johnny Woodgate and Alan Smith. interesting to c the reaction of Leeds fans of these rumors.

Could see Lee Bowyer and Johnathan Woodgate being welcomed back although Woody wouldn't play all that often but Alan Smith after leaving to join Man Utd, I don't think fans would take him to heart again.

Could see Lee Bowyer and Johnathan Woodgate being welcomed back although Woody wouldn't play all that often but Alan Smith after leaving to join Man Utd, I don't think fans would take him to heart again.

From what I read, Alan Smith was forced to leave as Leeds desperately needed money and we were the one who offered decent money..

From what I read, Alan Smith was forced to leave as Leeds desperately needed money and we were the one who offered decent money..

Yeah I know that mate but some fans don't look at it like that. For example would you welcome Carlos Tevez back? I for one wouldn't.

He promised the leeds faithful he wouldnt join us... And then did.

Even more than that, I for one, am concerned about the injury records/wages of both Smith and Woodgate. They'd both be top earners in Leeds and there's absolutely no quarantees that neither one of them is fit to play a full season, never mind more than that. It's just incredibly bad piece of business and taking into account Smith's controversial reputation among us Leeds fans, I wish we stay far away of them both.

Yeah I know that mate but some fans don't look at it like that. For example would you welcome Carlos Tevez back? I for one wouldn't.

I understand where your comming from, however when Lee Clark came back to Newcastle from Sunderland i for 1 welcomed him back with open arms.

Update:
It's not taken long for Leeds United to consider Leicester City's offer for Kasper Schmeichel, with the Whites confirming the £1million bid for the goalkeeper has been accepted. More on www.skysports.com shortly.

What the ****?!? :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( £1 effin mil? Seriously? I'm going to puke. :O

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Leeds United | News | News | News | OFFER ACCEPTED FOR SCHMEICHEL

And it's official! This is so f***** up. :'(

@Marcotti - Jeffren's dad currently meeting with with Udinese officials. If they agree, will be Jeffren + cash for Alexis Sanchez.

Former Czech international defender Tomas Ujfalusi has joined Turkish giants Galatasaray on a two-year deal from Atletico Madrid.

Seb Larsson is strongly rumoured to have signed for Sunderland. As he's available on a free and he's Seb Larsson it looks like it may be true.

Joseph Yobo says that his "future is with Fenerbahce". Now for Everton and the Turkish club to agree a valuation....

Manchester United will find out in the next 48 hours whether Lens defender Raphael Varane will join them, say Sky Sports. They face competition from Real Madrid and the not inconsiderable pulling power of Zinedine Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back