Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferguson said 2 or 3 signings this summer. If we wrap this up, it will be our 3rd signing before the window is even open.

Surely there'll be more action from our POV this summer once the window actually opens.

Ferguson said 2 or 3 signings this summer. If we wrap this up, it will be our 3rd signing before the window is even open.

Surely there'll be more action from our POV this summer once the window actually opens.

i wont get 2 optimistic, its only a CM left now and Modric looks like he will be staying so 1 more signing really, u really dont have any other areas u need to strengthen

I'm still expecting at least one more transfer tbh. I don't think SAF was expecting to sign Jones this summer and at the time, there was still a chance of Scholes signing on for one more season.

I'm still expecting at least one more transfer tbh. I don't think SAF was expecting to sign Jones this summer and at the time, there was still a chance of Scholes signing on for one more season.

Jones was for next season, it was only because he looked like he was about to sign for liverpool we moved for him. There is going to a good amount of turnover in players this window, both in and out. This is the big (and possibly his last) team build

i wont get 2 optimistic, its only a CM left now and Modric looks like he will be staying so 1 more signing really, u really dont have any other areas u need to strengthen
dont really neede CM tbh we have five already giggs,carrick,fletcher,anderson,cleverly maybe gibson if stays but dout it plus we got some great youngsters pogba,morrison,james,norwood all bin quality in reserves this year

dont really neede CM tbh we have five already giggs,carrick,fletcher,anderson,cleverly maybe gibson if stays but dout it plus we got some great youngsters pogba,morrison,james,norwood all bin quality in reserves this year

definitely need a CM, expect it to be our most expensive signing. need a playmaker

definitely need a CM, expect it to be our most expensive signing. need a playmaker

Hopefully..

And BTW Twitter posted the news before any other source. You all are quick to shot the gun, I (On behalf of Twitter transfer rumor lovers) am expecting an apology from the you :P

Hopefully..

And BTW Twitter posted the news before any other source. You all are quick to shot the gun, I (On behalf of Twitter transfer rumor lovers) am expecting an apology from the you :P

Twitter posted before anyone about the story everyone has known about for weeks.......? Que?

Hopefully..

lol pass, even a broken clock is right twice a day

yeah suppose what we have are very simular who do u reckon is most likely CM to sign mate?

Unknown. Modric is yet to sign a contract, but it looks tough. Sneijder is asking for a ridiculous contract, who knows what Nasri is doing. Though there is still Pastore and Hamsik, but very little news comes out of OT. summer is still very young, wont know for a while

Twitter posted before anyone about the story everyone has known about for weeks.......? Que?

Everyone knew we will be signing him, but no sources said he is undergoing medical today.

Unknown. Modric is yet to sign a contract, but it looks tough. Sneijder is asking for a ridiculous contract, who knows what Nasri is doing. Though there is still Pastore and Hamsik, but very little news comes out of OT. summer is still very young, wont know for a while

yeah lot of prospects n rumours been really quite about hamsik and pastore should think would be expensive transfers and wages maybe like you said not even july yet!

yeah lot of prospects n rumours been really quite about hamsik and pastore should think would be expensive transfers and wages maybe like you said not even july yet!

Any CM we buy will be fairly young, and either world class, or with the potential to be world class. And that will cost a bomb

Van Der Sar
David De Gea
Van Der Gea
Wonder Gea ? Meh XD
Ganso > Milan, Nasri stays in Arsenal, Pastore stays in Palermo. Sneijder and his huge wages, Hamsik ( I'm not his fan) ???. Modric and Levy. It's going to be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back