Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want both! ;)

Glad we got Mexes and Taiwo for free though, two very good players for nothing. Hoping we can get more than one CM with Pirlo gone, Gattuso and Mark Van Bommel getting old we need replacements. Flamini can stay but Seedorf is also getting on aswell.

You want both for Milan or ManUtd?

Diego is a talented player but his work rate, attitude sucks makes Zlatan looks like angel. I dont even think he is suited for the league. Hopefully this is just a rumor. I liked him a lot when he was at Bremen then went downhill.

First it's between Chelsea and Madrid.
Next paragraph it's Madrid, Chelsea and Barca.
Next paragraph it's just Chelsea and Madrid again.

Make up your mind.

Also, Neymar is a teenager - of course he's a money grabber. He could go to Anzhi for a year, earn double what anyone else is offering him, then move on. He'll throw a tantrum and do what he wants.. would be a shock but it's definitely not impossible.

lool yeah i was writing down my thoughts as they came to me haha.... and how does being a teenage make anyone a money grabber?... would be a shock move but I'd bet you anything it wont happen

Its between Chelsea and Real Madrid to me

Anzhi have no chance in the world to be complestely honest unless Neymar is a cash grabber, Manchester City do have a chance but looking at the stature of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona i doubt its gonna be them either not until they offload Tevez anyways

Its between Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca according to me but I think the Santos chairman is playing hardball telling everyone five clubs are in so that everyone starts to crank up the wages and stuff... I dont see how Barcelona are ready to bid 40m considering they are only willing to go upto 35m for Fabregas who they watsed so many years speculating

According to me its between Chelsea and Real Madrid and think he will go to Madrid although the kid has always spoken about how he would like to play in the PLM so then that would make us favourites

Stature of Chelsea? I dont think it is so big to lure South American players with name alone like Madrid, Barca. He is tailor made for La Liga. I dont know when he talked about Premier league, all I have seen is Neymar and his agent talking about Madrid. And read that Madrid will sign him now and let him stay at Santos till Jan..

Yeah.....but if City have made a move it's very likely they will sign him. :D

Everyone in Balkan are talking about this guy and he has even more potential than Vidic. And he will be one of the best defenderas in the world soon. Sounds good to me.

Not really. City have missed out many targets. If Milan do step up for him, I can see only one winner here..

Potential to be better than Vidic? Will see how it goes..

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Yeah.....but if City have made a move it's very likely they will sign him. :D

Everyone in Balkan are talking about this guy and he has even more potential than Vidic. And he will be one of the best defenderas in the world soon. Sounds good to me.

Dunno about him personally
but if everyone in Serbia, Croatia etc....say that this guy is really good and compare him to Vidic. He must be good.

Sigh.. So you say he is potentially better than Vidic with out even seeing him play? Great..

lool yeah i was writing down my thoughts as they came to me haha.... and how does being a teenage make anyone a money grabber?... would be a shock move but I'd bet you anything it wont happen

He's a teenager, meaning he wants the flashy lifestyle and all the money he can get. You can see that he cares about money by the way he goes about himself in public and on the pitch.

He has to be the big shot. His attitude is poor. He likes all the flashy tricks and flicks. Although he is amazing, he can't stand it when things don't go how he wants them.

He showed that when he pulled a tantrum and walked off the pitch when the manager wouldn't let him take a penalty. He subsequently got the manager sacked.

Stature of Chelsea? I dont think it is so big to lure South American players with name alone like Madrid, Barca. He is tailor made for La Liga. I dont know when he talked about Premier league, all I have seen is Neymar and his agent talking about Madrid. And read that Madrid will sign him now and let him stay at Santos till Jan..

Not really. City have missed out many targets. If Milan do step up for him, I can see only one winner here..

Potential to be better than Vidic? Will see how it goes..

I bet that Santos have just thrown in the likes of Barca and City to make it even bigger. Can't see neither one being interested in Neymar.

EDIT: I meant that some Balkans think that he has more potential than Vidic. As he is better than Vidic was at his age.
As for Savic....Citys interest is real while Milan have already signed Mexes. And i think that the premier league is more appealing for a Balkan, than what Serie A is.

I bet that Santos have just thrown in the likes of Barca and City to make it even bigger. Can't see neither one being interested in Neymar.

As for Savic....Citys interest is real while Milan have already signed Mexes. And i think that the premier league is more appealing for a Balkan, than what Serie A is.

It is not just about the league. Given a choice between Milan and City, there will be only one winner for a player unless he is paid handsomely.. City have Toure, Lescott, Kompany, Boyata. So he will be way down the pecking order.

I dont even think Milan have shown any interest, maybe just media throwing up few names in the mix..

Correction only his agent talks about Madrid, his agent is also a close friend of Roman and the only newspaper who has been posting that he is going to join Madrid is the Sun

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

He's a teenager, meaning he wants the flashy lifestyle and all the money he can get. You can see that he cares about money by the way he goes about himself in public and on the pitch.

He has to be the big shot. His attitude is poor. He likes all the flashy tricks and flicks. Although he is amazing, he can't stand it when things don't go how he wants them.

He showed that when he pulled a tantrum and walked off the pitch when the manager wouldn't let him take a penalty. He subsequently got the manager sacked.

That is probably cos he is the biggest player at Santos and has a agent who is mouthy.. I am sure that when he moves to a big club like Chelsea where they will be much more established stars and he wont be the big fish anymore, his attitude will change... I think a person who can relate to players such as Mourinho or AVB can change his attitude

Diego was an absolute monster for Bremen, but he hasn't been the same for years. Wouldn't be too frightened if he moved to Manchester United but you never know how a player is going to turn out after a move to a different club.

Diego was an absolute monster for Bremen, but he hasn't been the same for years. Wouldn't be too frightened if he moved to Manchester United but you never know how a player is going to turn out after a move to a different club.

potentially the 7m being quoted for him could turn out to be the bargain of the century or just more money wasted

Agree with you, I wont be 2 frightened either

If Barcelona are willing to pay 40M for Neymar, why not pay 40M for Cesc?

Retarded.

Its between Chelsea and Real Madrid to me

Anzhi have no chance in the world to be complestely honest unless Neymar is a cash grabber, Manchester City do have a chance but looking at the stature of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona i doubt its gonna be them either not until they offload Tevez anyways

Its between Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca according to me but I think the Santos chairman is playing hardball telling everyone five clubs are in so that everyone starts to crank up the wages and stuff... I dont see how Barcelona are ready to bid 40m considering they are only willing to go upto 35m for Fabregas who they watsed so many years speculating

According to me its between Chelsea and Real Madrid and think he will go to Madrid although the kid has always spoken about how he would like to play in the PLM so then that would make us favourites

Why would the Santos chairman care about wages and agent fees? I'd put Madrid favourites but he'd walk into Chelsea's first team so it depends how much control the guy's agent has. Chelsea would be the best club for him to satisfy the conditions of playing regularly and at the highest level, whereas all the other clubs involved probably wouldn't.

On Diego, I'm not sure he is the type of player that United should be looking for. He plays in a more naturally advanced position, as an attacking midfielder/second forward and I think we need a deep playmaker/more all round cm. Diego just doesn't have the work rate or defensive mindset that I think is needed for a cm in the premier league. I wouldn't be too concerned about his attitude or recent form though, he's clearly a very talented player and £7m would be an absolute steal. He may just end up competing with Rooney for a place in the team though.

Diego stats:
2010/11 - 6 goals, 10 assists (p32) - for a struggling Wolfsburg
2009/10 - 6 goals, 8 assists (p37) - first and only season in Italy
2008/09 - 13 goals, 7 assists (p29) - for Werder Bremen
2007/08 - 14 goals, 11 assists (p35) - for Werder Bremen
2006/07 - 14 goals, 13 assists (p39) - for Werder Bremen

FBP, like everyone said If we end up getting Bremen's Diego 7 Million is a steal. But if we get Juve otr Wolfsburg Diego then its a waste of money. Problem is he is naturally #10, so he will be fighting with Rooney who will start most of the games. I dont think Diego will be happy with playing that few games..

Hopefully we will go for a CM who is good at both attacking and defending..

We need to duplicate Rooney :P Coz he is what we need in midfield ? or not XD Btw i want Modric as i think most of United fans do :)

If Barcelona are willing to pay 40M for Neymar, why not pay 40M for Cesc?

Retarded.

They have never made any comments on what they are willing to pay for Neymar AFAIK.

Jumps to conclusions.

No don't go to Barca, Keirrison sucks now because of them, don't let them ruin another wonderkid! :(

I want him to go to Man City, purely so we get to see him in Premier League..

Difference there is that Keirrison was nowhere near ready to play for Barca, whereas Neymar would walk into any team the way he has been playing.

Wonderful signing for Real, just hope he gets the games, or maybe they will loan him out next season.

They have never made any comments on what they are willing to pay for Neymar AFAIK.

Jumps to conclusions.

If Sky Sports's reports are correct, they have met Neymar's release clause of 40M.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Didn't realise Anzhi got taken over.

Suleyman Kerimov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sure has the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back