Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
slighthy off topic? but he is a transfer rumour ;)

[video=youtube;vE_bdgAeWHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE_bdgAeWHg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

slighthy off topic? but he is a transfer rumour ;)

[video=youtube;vE_bdgAeWHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE_bdgAeWHg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Epic celebrations for one trick in a practise session.

Marek Hamsik has said he wants to quit Napoli and join Milan according to SSN...

arsenal and tottenham have both made enquiries about lille stricker but club presedent says niether club have made an offer for the player SSN

I have one line which is a it of an exclusive to be honest to bring you gents this morning, obviously I wont be able to respond to your replies and no doubt your questions until later today. This hasn't been printed/reported in any form of mainstream media to my knowledge which credits the agent and clubs involved but here is what I understand to be the case...

EXCLUSIVE:

Wolfsburg exile Diego is holding talks with MANCHESTER UNITED over a 7 million pound deal to end his nightmare in Germany with Wolfsburg keen to move him on. United have basically agreed to that fee and Diego is in the UK as I type, he even held an interview with Talksport yesterday in which he said he was speaking to an English club and didnt want to say who out of respect, he also said it has always been his dream to play in the prem but heres the crucial bit he said categorically 100 pct he WILL be a Premier League footballer next season. Now many of you are going hes an absolutely awful signing but the truth is Diego possesses so much talent and natural technical ability a huge club like United might be what he needs to kickstart his career again. This isn't speculation, its not reported anywhere with the main link with Diego being Liverpool who have opted for other targets and have plenty of options in his position anyway plus I don't believe the American owners would go for him due to his lack of decent stats in the past 2 years.

This is underway and this isn't bullshit, I can't say 100 pct he will finalize his move to United or if a club like City/Arsenal attempt to steal him but all I know is United have shown interest and contacted Wolfsburg and will hold talks with the player this week in what I would say would be a deal worth around 7 million pounds roughly.

That is all the information I have right now but the jist is Manchester United are talking to Diego and Ferguson is keen to complete all his transfers before the squad meet up for pre season.

Arsenal- Surprisingly Clichy has done a u-turn and I actually expect him to sign a new contract within the week (Significantly higher salary as well I might add), Nasri will in all likelyhood stay but does want an improved offer than the 80k a week deal currently on the table (Not too much more). The reason I mention Arsenal with Diego and possibly hijacking is depending on the Cesc deal and how quickly it can get sorted out it would not surprise me for him to attempt to steal Diego away from United but like I say highly unlikely.

I am personally a huge Diego fan and followed his career from Sao Paulo to Turin and think he has what it takes ability wise he just needs to keep in check his off the field antics and tantrums and get his head down.

I'll hopefully get back on around 7pm to answer any of your questions but this is a deal in progress I understand.

And on the point above about Hamsik ^ I would say AC Milan will make an approach for him IF the Paulo Henrique 18 million Euros deal falls through but even then I would doubt Napoli would sell him to AC Milan for anything less than 35 million euros since he is on a long term contract.
Raphael Varane-Real Madrid (United would have followed up their interest but they weighed him up against Jones and apparently decided Jones was better so we shall see which club was proved right with this one).

Last edited:
5 European clubs have met Neymar's €45M release clause says Santos' chairman.
Chelsea, Manchester City, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Anzhi are the clubs who are now allowed to talk to the Brazilian wonderkid.

Big developments there, and Anzhi showing they're ready to go to war with the big boys over the big players. They're trying to make a massive impact in the market and it could be crazy.

I asked Man Utd fans about Diego weeks and weeks ago and none were too keen. If thats true, Mike may not be pleased!

Would love Milan to get Hamsik, or Ganso or even Lamela. Hamsik would be my choice right now as I've only seen Ganso play a handfull of matches

Hope that Diego thing is fake. His attitude is horrible and even when he's happy he seems to be a hit and miss kind of player.

Would much rather have Hamsik. If we can't have Hamsik as he wants to go to Milan, then I'd want Ganso who was meant to be Milan's target.

Hope that Diego thing is fake. His attitude is horrible and even when he's happy he seems to be a hit and miss kind of player.

Would much rather have Hamsik. If we can't have Hamsik as he wants to go to Milan, then I'd want Ganso who was meant to be Milan's target.

I want both! ;)

Glad we got Mexes and Taiwo for free though, two very good players for nothing. Hoping we can get more than one CM with Pirlo gone, Gattuso and Mark Van Bommel getting old we need replacements. Flamini can stay but Seedorf is also getting on aswell.

Five clubs meet Neymar price | Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News

Go to Barca, that way their chances of getting Cesc will massively decrease.

Its between Chelsea and Real Madrid to me

Anzhi have no chance in the world to be complestely honest unless Neymar is a cash grabber, Manchester City do have a chance but looking at the stature of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona i doubt its gonna be them either not until they offload Tevez anyways

Its between Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca according to me but I think the Santos chairman is playing hardball telling everyone five clubs are in so that everyone starts to crank up the wages and stuff... I dont see how Barcelona are ready to bid 40m considering they are only willing to go upto 35m for Fabregas who they watsed so many years speculating

According to me its between Chelsea and Real Madrid and think he will go to Madrid although the kid has always spoken about how he would like to play in the PLM so then that would make us favourites

The important points i got from that article are quoted. No where it ways ManCity are close to signing him..

Manchester City are understood to have made a move for Partizan Belgrade starlet Stefan Savic.

"If the time comes for me to leave Partizan, it would be difficult - but that is our life in sport. But for now I have no transfer information," said Savic.

The likes of AC Milan,
spacer.gif
Roma,
spacer.gif
Sporting Lisbon and Porto are also understood to have been tracking Savic in recent months.

Its between Chelsea and Real Madrid to me

Anzhi have no chance in the world to be complestely honest unless Neymar is a cash grabber, Manchester City do have a chance but looking at the stature of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona i doubt its gonna be them either not until they offload Tevez anyways

Its between Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca according to me but I think the Santos chairman is playing hardball telling everyone five clubs are in so that everyone starts to crank up the wages and stuff... I dont see how Barcelona are ready to bid 40m considering they are only willing to go upto 35m for Fabregas who they watsed so many years speculating

According to me its between Chelsea and Real Madrid and think he will go to Madrid although the kid has always spoken about how he would like to play in the PLM so then that would make us favourites

First it's between Chelsea and Madrid.
Next paragraph it's Madrid, Chelsea and Barca.
Next paragraph it's just Chelsea and Madrid again.

Make up your mind.

Also, Neymar is a teenager - of course he's a money grabber. He could go to Anzhi for a year, earn double what anyone else is offering him, then move on. He'll throw a tantrum and do what he wants.. would be a shock but it's definitely not impossible.

The important points i got from that article are quoted. No where it ways ManCity are close to signing him..

Yeah.....but if City have made a move it's very likely they will sign him. :D

Everyone in Balkan are talking about this guy and he has even more potential than Vidic. And he will be one of the best defenderas in the world soon. Sounds good to me.

Dunno about him personally but if everyone in Serbia, Croatia etc....say that this guy is really good and compare him to Vidic. He must be good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back