Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate's brother used to go to school with him before he moved near to me. XD
Apparently a huge prospect, but still at that age how do you ever know if he will be good enough

40 goals in a season at that level is enough to take a gamble on him, plus the compensation would be quite cheap and partly based on his future performance. Every transfer is a gamble I suppose

Breaking NEWS ON SSN

Stoke have bid 16 M for Scott Dann and Cameron Jerome

40 goals in a season at that level is enough to take a gamble on him, plus the compensation would be quite cheap and partly based on his future performance. Every transfer is a gamble I suppose

I suppose it depends on whether Cartagena are willing to sell(local sources suggest they are a selling club), and how much they want in compensation.

My mate's brother used to go to school with him before he moved near to me. XD
Apparently a huge prospect, but still at that age how do you ever know if he will be good enough

Thats why they want him. If he flops, it isn't a big loss. If he turns out to be the next Messi...it's a huge capture.

One of spains most promising youngsters (Denis Suarez) already got captured by ManCity. No doubt there are plenty of scouts of english clubs seeking for the best spanish talents.

Difference there is that Keirrison was nowhere near ready to play for Barca, whereas Neymar would walk into any team the way he has been playing.

Wonderful signing for Real, just hope he gets the games, or maybe they will loan him out next season.

They are totally different players but Keirrison really wasn't that far behind Neymar in terms of ability when they signed him. Neymar wouldn't walk into any team, most teams but not Barca, no way.

I suppose it depends on whether Cartagena are willing to sell(local sources suggest they are a selling club), and how much they want in compensation.

If he is still 16, he won't be on a full time contract as Spanish rules don't allow it. They wouldn't be able to stop him leaving, and it could even end up going to tribunal if the clubs can't agree a compensation package.

Why would the Santos chairman care about wages and agent fees? I'd put Madrid favourites but he'd walk into Chelsea's first team so it depends how much control the guy's agent has. Chelsea would be the best club for him to satisfy the conditions of playing regularly and at the highest level, whereas all the other clubs involved probably wouldn't.

On Diego, I'm not sure he is the type of player that United should be looking for. He plays in a more naturally advanced position, as an attacking midfielder/second forward and I think we need a deep playmaker/more all round cm. Diego just doesn't have the work rate or defensive mindset that I think is needed for a cm in the premier league. I wouldn't be too concerned about his attitude or recent form though, he's clearly a very talented player and £7m would be an absolute steal. He may just end up competing with Rooney for a place in the team though.

Diego stats:
2010/11 - 6 goals, 10 assists (p32) - for a struggling Wolfsburg
2009/10 - 6 goals, 8 assists (p37) - first and only season in Italy
2008/09 - 13 goals, 7 assists (p29) - for Werder Bremen
2007/08 - 14 goals, 11 assists (p35) - for Werder Bremen
2006/07 - 14 goals, 13 assists (p39) - for Werder Bremen

its what they love 2 do in Brazil, he is just trying to build up more and more hype of Neymar like he does all the time saying things like Neymar will be better than Messi and stuff.. really doubt Barca have agreed to meet his valuation as they are not prepared to offer that even for Cesc apparently

its what they love 2 do in Brazil, he is just trying to build up more and more hype of Neymar like he does all the time saying things like Neymar will be better than Messi and stuff.. really doubt Barca have agreed to meet his valuation as they are not prepared to offer that even for Cesc apparently

Neymar has a minimum fee though doesn't he? If the clubs have already met that fee, Santos can't make any more money from the deal and won't be able to push up the price in any way.

Neymar has a minimum fee though doesn't he? If the clubs have already met that fee, Santos can't make any more money from the deal and won't be able to push up the price in any way.

not saying he is trying to push up the price, he is just trying to build more and more hype of Neymar which he does most of the time anyways

According to me only its basically down to Chelsea vs Real Madrid for him...

Not sure if its up here but Ipswich have accepted Sunderlands £13m offer for Connor Wickham

WANT

Aston Villa, Fulham et La Roma pensent à Ruffier
Aston Villa, Fulham and Roma consider Ruffier

Selon nos informations, Aston Villa, Fulham et la Roma, tous en quête d'un gardien pour la saison prochaine, se sont renseignés sur la situation du monégasque, Stéphane Ruffier. Mais pour le moment, le club de la Principauté n'a pas encore reçu de proposition concréte. Monaco est également dans l'attente d'une proposition de Marseille pour son défenseur Nicolas N'Koulou. Enfin, Chu Young Park fait l'objet d'un intérêt de Lille et de Rennes comme nous le révélions précédemment. Mais pour le moment, aucune offre concrète n'a encore été adressée.

According to our information, Aston Villa, Fulham and Roma - all in search of a goalkeeper for next season - enquired about the situation of Monégasque shot-stopper Stéphane Ruffier. For the time being however, the club of the Principality is yet to receive a concrete offer. Monaco is also expecting an approach from Marseille for defender Nicolas N'Koulou. Finally, Chu Young Park is a target for Lille and Rennes (as previously revealed) but again a solid offer has yet to be submitted.

Not sure if its up here but Ipswich have accepted Sunderlands £13m offer for Connor Wickham

With the prices being thrown around at the moment, Young is starting to look more and more like a bargain.

With the prices being thrown around at the moment, Young is starting to look more and more like a bargain.

Yeah looks like we got Young for good price. But if he young player who is yet to make a premier league debut and is not even regular goal scorer cost 13 Million, then 12 Million for O'Shea, Brown, Gibson is nothing. Peanuts.. We should sell them for higher than that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back