Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JamesMawFFT - Brilliantly, SSN already seem to have backed away from Nasri/City story. Downgraded from 'City closing in on...' to 'City interested in...'

Everyone seems to be posting half sentences

Has Nasri actually signed for City yet? Someone break down the whole story

Clichy is rubbish? Nah...he is quick, fast. He has just played in the most dodgy defence ever. Now he will get defensive support from the midfield aswell as central defence etc.

He is experienced and young and he will become better under the guidance of Mancini. Mancini has worked wonders with Zabba and Richards already.

is that not the same thing lol? ;)

A major ITK source has told me that Samir Nasri has flown in today to Manchester on a private jet with his father, they al thought United were picking him up, but City have picked him up.

This was posted in Bluemoon like 5-7 hours ago. Nice ITK. :D

Im busy reading the reaction in redcafe. For the laugh...:D

rather he went to city anyway dont want to strengthen a title rival in Utd :)

Clichy is rubbish? Nah...he is quick, fast. He has just played in the most dodgy defence ever. Now he will get defensive support from the midfield aswell as central defence etc.

He is experienced and young and he will become better under the guidance of Mancini. Mancini has worked wonders with Zabba and Richards already.

So explain to me why Sagna didn't look so bad in Arsenal's (according to you, but like the rest of your post that's also wrong) dodgy defence? Clichy is error-prone. Also, he's 26, hardly 'young'. He should be at or approaching his peak.

rather he went to city anyway dont want to strengthen a title rival in Utd :)

City are a title rival too. In fact, at this rate they're more of a threat to United than Arsenal are.

So explain to me why Sagna didn't look so bad in Arsenal's (according to you, but like the rest of your post that's also wrong) dodgy defence? Clichy is error-prone. Also, he's 26, hardly 'young'. He should be at or approaching his peak.

Idk...Sagna is good. Stats also show that Clichy isn't as bad defensivly as people make it sound. There are not many top Lb:s....Evra, Cole, Abidal, Marcelo etc....Clichy certainly is one of the best there is.

And he is 25 btw.. :D Soon 26...he has his peak years ahead of him.

Update: Here is the full story on events at Manchester City. Roberto Mancini is understood to want Arsenal's Samir Nasri, while a deal is close for Gael Clichy.

Idk...Sagna is good. Stats also show that Clichy isn't as bad defensivly as people make it sound. There are not many top Lb:s....Evra, Cole, Abidal, Marcelo etc....Clichy certainly is one of the best there is.

And he is 25 btw.. :D Soon 26...he has his peak years ahead of him.

If Sagna's good, and Clichy is worse (which he obviously is, seeing as nobody's criticising Sagna) then what does that make Clichy? Average at best. Evra, Cole, Abidal, Marcelo, Lahm, Capdevila, Balzaretti, ****, even Baines is ahead of him.

Well done. He's 26 in a month. Woo. What a huge difference.

It's now developed to:

"Manchester City are close to signing Gael Clichy and have an interest in Samir Nasri.."

Could've swore like an hour a go that Nasri was nailed on to join City?

It's now developed to:

"Manchester City are close to signing Gael Clichy and have an interest in Samir Nasri.."

Could've swore like an hour a go that Nasri was nailed on to join City?

Sky overhyping as usual, and then backtracking, as usual

Just makes me chuckle though.

If I was a United fan, I'd say City are welcome to Nasri - £20M and !£180K a week? LOL - City once again proving why they're the laughing stocks of the football world..

If I was a United fan, I'd say City are welcome to Nasri - £20M and !£180K a week? LOL - City once again proving why they're the laughing stocks of the football world..

Wow..i would rather spend that than spend 35m on Andy ******* Carroll and Jordan overrated Henderson. I mean..i laughed so much at Henderson. And Carroll...? Head a ball and shoot the ball hard if it drops on your way. But he can barely move on the pitch.

could live with the 20M but 180k is ridiculous, might as well go back to Sniejder

I am a United fan and I do not want Nasri one bit. He has proven he is a good player but I think he only wants to move for the money, nothing else. Although I am wondering whether United will sign anyone to replace Scholes this window.... because Fergie did say two or three signings and with the De Gea signing done that is three.

In my opinion there is not really a player like Scholes at the moment who could fill his boots, Nasri is a good midfielder but he is nothing like Scholes as a player. The only person I think who is the right man is Sneijder, but we have very little chance of getting him, that is if we even make a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back