Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..i would rather spend that than spend 35m on Andy ******* Carroll and Jordan overrated Henderson. I mean..i laughed so much at Henderson. And Carroll...? Head a ball and shoot the ball hard if it drops on your way. But he can barely move on the pitch.

Yes, you're right - but neither of those players had a year left on their contract nor are either of them on anywhere near £180K a week.

Bad troll is bad troll.

Wow..i would rather spend that than spend 35m on Andy ******* Carroll and Jordan overrated Henderson. I mean..i laughed so much at Henderson. And Carroll...? Head a ball and shoot the ball hard if it drops on your way. But he can barely move on the pitch.

why? Andy Carroll is a very good player as is Henderson

Nasri 20m.....+ 180k/a week contract for lets say 5 years. I would rather give him that than spend 35m on Andy Carroll and give him 10k/a week for 5 years.

Henderson and Andy Carroll are good players? Well im not english so i dont see it that way....

Nasri 20m.....+ 180k/a week contract for lets say 5 years. I would rather give him that than spend 35m on Andy Carroll and give him 10k/a week for 5 years.

Henderson and Andy Carroll are good players? Well im not english so i dont see it that way....

you dont need to be english, and clearly you have missed the point about wages. They are the key cost in any transfer, and the biggest obstacle in FFPR, for city to try and offer him 180k with their wage already so high is just plain stupid.

You really should do some reading...

Irritated that we are losing Clichy, everybody that says Clichy is wank just needs to look at the stats and consider the fact that Arshavin gives him no defensive support.

On the other hand, 20m for a player who has a year left on his contract? Yes please.

you dont need to be english, and clearly you have missed the point about wages. They are the key cost in any transfer, and the biggest obstacle in FFPR, for city to try and offer him 180k with their wage already so high is just plain stupid.

You really should do some reading...

Well....i couldn't care less about the FFP. I just want to see Nasri in the midfield. But i wait for confirmation on that 180k/a week aswell.

Irritated that we are losing Clichy, everybody that says Clichy is wank just needs to look at the stats and consider the fact that Arshavin gives him no defensive support.

On the other hand, 20m for a player who has a year left on his contract? Yes please.

But then again, Evra doesn't get much cover and plays half decent.

I think Clichy got too comfortable, is at fault with a lot of things that went against Arsenal last season, and is realising he isn't that great.

As for Nasri, I don't really mind if we try and go in for him too or not. I'm not quite sure who I'd rather had, just Nasri doesn't seem right.

Well....i couldn't care less about the FFP. I just want to see Nasri in the midfield. But i wait for confirmation on that 180k/a week aswell.

And it's this naivety that you City 'fans' are showing that causes other fans to laugh at you. You don't care about FFP, oh well that's a shame - I look forward to the day your club is banned from Europe then.

Also, just think about it, what happens when you might want to sell Nasri (should you get him ofc) nobody will want him, purely for the fact he's on a ridicolously high wage. Yet, Andy Carroll & Jordan Henderson are both very re-sellable, due to a normal-ish wage, and the fact they'll definately improve as players.

Like I said, If you're going to troll, at least be good at it.. like Scott ;)

I still find it amusing that people bluster "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FFP, IT CAN'T HARM MY CLUB AND ITS MILLIONS". Oh yes it can, and it will.

Which makes Jones initial point bang on...

Anyway interesting to see if United react,

why? Andy Carroll is a very good player as is Henderson

Not £55m good players though.

I don't see why people hate on City, but not on Real Madrid though (or Barcelona for their crappy business sense). Didn't Madrid spend nearly £60m for Káká?

I still find it amusing that people bluster "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FFP, IT CAN'T HARM MY CLUB AND ITS MILLIONS". Oh yes it can, and it will.

What i meant that it's nothing that would concern me. ManCity is not my problem. They have staff who work at the club but i am not one of them. So it's not my problem.

If that would happen it's still many years till that. You think i would lose sleep over such things?

What i meant that it's nothing that would concern me. ManCity is not my problem. They have staff who work at the club but i am not one of them. So it's not my problem.

If that would happen it's still many years till that.

Do you support them or not? If you do, and you actually had more than two braincells to rub together, you'd realise you could get banned from European competitions and won't be able to buy outside of your means like you are now.

Not £55m good players though.

I don't see why people hate on City, but not on Real Madrid though (or Barcelona for their crappy business sense). Didn't Madrid spend nearly £60m for Káká?

60million on one of the best players in the world at the time? Didn't City offer 107million 6 months earlier?

Do you support them or not? If you do, and you actually had more than two braincells to rub together, you'd realise you could get banned from European competitions and won't be able to buy outside of your means like you are now.

Yeah, i guess i do.

But honestly..that thing doen't worry me a bit. And im not lying. No City fan i worried. Even the chairman said in his last interview and City fans dont need to be worried the slightest.

Should i believe him? Yes...okay. I do....now???? Should i think about it? No.....why would i? Still many years of monitoring period and when it's close to happening then we can judge.

It could be a problem in like 3 years? Why would i even think about it now. I believe in the chairman more than i believe an aston villa or ManUnited fan. :D

60million on one of the best players in the world at the time? Didn't City offer 107million 6 months earlier?

60 million on a player they barely use anymore, yes. I know he's been injured, but it's still money out of the window. And I haven't seen a reliable source to suggest City actually did bid that.

It's not anything new by city's standards is it? I mean they paid adebayor 150k a week

Nasri and Clichy to Citeh...another two Arsenal players who the Gunners are prepared to sell, and no-one else can/will meet their demands, so they go to City.

All in all, it is win win for Arsenal. Two out, a healthy sum coming in, more than enough to replace them with, say with Coentrao and Menez.....

Nasri and Clichy to Citeh...another two Arsenal players who the Gunners are prepared to sell, and no-one else can/will meet their demands, so they go to City.

All in all, it is win win for Arsenal. Two out, a healthy sum coming in, more than enough to replace them with, say with Coentrao and Menez.....

Just like in 09-10 when they bought ade and toure for 25 M and 15 M lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back