Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. It's clear to see that the Sheikhs take-over of Manchester City has had a bigger impact on football than we thought - it's brought a new breed of fan - the moronic, delusional "look at us, we're rich we can do what we want" naive type.

Nasri and Clichy to Citeh...another two Arsenal players who the Gunners are prepared to sell, and no-one else can/will meet their demands, so they go to City.

All in all, it is win win for Arsenal. Two out, a healthy sum coming in, more than enough to replace them with, say with Coentrao and Menez.....

But there is no guarentees Arsene will spend is there. He will have to but whether he will or not is different all together

Oh dear. It's clear to see that the Sheikhs take-over of Manchester City has had a bigger impact on football than we thought - it's brought a new breed of fan - the moronic, delusional "look at us, we're rich we can do what we want" naive type.

The Sheikhs are the ones that are inflating the transfer market as well. Five years ago, 20m would buy you more or less any player on the planet bar a handful

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

But there is no guarentees Arsene will spend is there. He will have to but whether he will or not is different all together

True. He may decide to fast-track some kids that may be ready.

Now, I'm not one of those people, but it seems like it has also created another type of people. The "I wish we had so much money we could buy who we want, so lets talk **** about those who have" people.

Anyone else think with Fabregas, Clichy, Denilson, Eboue all leaving this summer, Wenger's young kids plan has officially failed?

Now, I'm not one of those people, but it seems like it has also created another type of people. The "I wish we had so much money we could buy who we want, so lets talk **** about those who have" people.

Yes, but some clubs have the cash, but don't see the need to splash 20m on someone because they can.

Wenger aint slow though, he's got something planned if he's letting them go. Nasri wasn't signing a contract and getting 20mil now seems like a great option. They will be looking for something similar for Clichy im sure.

Arsenal will replace them though, just like they replaced Henry, Ashley Cole, Pires and co. Gervinho seems the likely switch to replace Nasri but he's a similar type player to Eden Hazard and Juan Mata who would be good replacements. I can see them going for Baines as a Clichy replacement.

Yes, but some clubs have the cash, but don't see the need to splash 20m on someone because they can.

Neither do I. I can see why someone would be bitter about Man City buying whoever they want for exaggerated fees though. I just think they should maybe look on the bright side of it at times. They are getting more cash for their players than they deserve, seems a good deal to me.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Anyone else think with Fabregas, Clichy, Denilson, Eboue all leaving this summer, Wenger's young kids plan has officially failed?

None have left yet.

Neither do I. I can see why someone would be bitter about Man City buying whoever they want for exaggerated fees though. I just think they should maybe look on the bright side of it at times. They are getting more cash for their players than they deserve, seems a good deal to me.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Non have left yet.

No it doesn't. They are very slowly destroying football.

Yeah, but the knock on effects of the inflated fees push up the prices of other players. Thats why we are seeing Wickham bought for 9-12m, Henderson for 18m, Carroll for 35m and so on.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

No it doesn't. They are very slowly destroying football.

This

None have left yet.

didn't say they had.

I would take him, would fit in at a mid-table club nicely. Although, he no doubt will price himself out of that option.

Denilson is not a prem type player imo he better suited to spain or italy

But it does seem a good deal to ME. It might not to you, but I didn't say anything about that.

Thats fine, i was stating it doesn't sound good to me. Man City spending 100's of millions controlling the football world with money while teams like Arsenal are suffering because of the money demands. City can offer more always.

I cant wait for the day a player turns round and says "Hey, why would i join City, they've got no history"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back