Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats fine, i was stating it doesn't sound good to me. Man City spending 100's of millions controlling the football world with money while teams like Arsenal are suffering because of the money demands. City can offer more always.

I cant wait for the day a player turns round and says "Hey, why would i join City, they've got no history"

Let's put it this way. I would rather play for Man City than for Nottingham Forrest.

5:10
Breaking news:
Sky Sports sources also understand that Manchester City are close to agreeing a deal for Arsenal's Gael Clichy. Stay with us for the full story...
share_on_facebook.png

Thursday June 30, 2011 5:10 Breaking news

5:02
Breaking news:
Sky Sports sources understand Manchester City are closing in on the £20million signing of Arsenal star Samir Nasri

Haha...they are both looking for a club to win trophies with. :D

Nasri snubbed Untited aswell.

After all that, City have denied making a bid for Nasri...or even having any talks...

Ok, why would you leave clubs like Arsenal to play for City. I know your going to say the fact that Arsenal haven't won any cups in a long time but look beyond that.

I strongly suspect it's because they offer obscene salaries to players mate, but I'm an old cynic.

After all that, City have denied making a bid for Nasri...or even having any talks...

There has been talks re: Nasri apparently. But understandable that City would want to keep it quiet and not open up about it... Don't want other clubs like Utd to step up interest and get into another bidding war.

There has been talks re: Nasri apparently. But understandable that City would want to keep it quiet and not open up about it... Don't want other clubs like Utd to step up interest and get into another bidding war.

No talks apparently, City see him as a back up option, they have registered their initial interest and thats it. Certainly no bid has been made, or accepted. Yet.

As for bidding war, the mere mention would step up any United interest, whether or not City make a formal bid

@MOgdenTelegraph - Man City interest in Nasri as reported this morning. Interested, but a fall-back option if top targets go elsewhere. Man Utd and Milan favs.

I would think it will be a midfield 3 of.

DeJong
Yaya Nasri​

And where would that leave Silva? Let's face it, they don't need midfielders. They need a decent LB, possibly another centreback and a replacement for Tevez. If they are interested in Nasri, it's because United are; and it's extremely annoying.

20mill and 180k a week. No thanks, please take him. Doing Arsenal and United a favour.

I am a United fan and I do not want Nasri one bit. He has proven he is a good player but I think he only wants to move for the money, nothing else.

I'm going to say this once, he isn't demanding £180,000...that's just the number SSN decided to report. According to most of the papers, Samir was asking for £110,000 to stay at Arsenal...

Tbh, unless Nasri comes up tomorrow and declares his stay at Arsenal, he can ****** off. All this holding the club to ransom nonsense is stupid. Sell him and get Mata for 23M, Arsene.

Tbh, unless Nasri comes up tomorrow and declares his stay at Arsenal, he can ****** off. All this holding the club to ransom nonsense is stupid. Sell him and get Mata for 23M, Arsene.

No, don't do it Arsene. Youth is king....you know it makes sense, mon fils.

Arf, Arf. ;)

Last edited:
Nasri and Clichy to Citeh...another two Arsenal players who the Gunners are prepared to sell, and no-one else can/will meet their demands, so they go to City.

All in all, it is win win for Arsenal. Two out, a healthy sum coming in, more than enough to replace them with, say with Coentrao and Menez.....

Yes please.

Calum's favourite media source breaking the Gervinho -> Arsenal story tomorrow. All but confirmed on the official website (****** website staff).

Arsenal ****** Gervinho from under Tottenham’s noses | The Sun |Sport|Football

The Sun also say we've begun talks over Chamberlain. Looks like he'll be an Arsenal player next season according to most sources. Not sure who else is in for him, though? Liverpool perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back