Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got told by a journo DC that Chelsea had Turan Arda lined up for Hiddink this summer before AVB got appointed. Interesting, Chelsea turned down Bastos as well for €13m so he's now impossible. Also Sneijder news, his agent contacted MCFC and CFC this week to see if they were interested. Both turned him down, he wanted £210k a week and the fee was £34m. City described it as 'an obsene financial investment'. Says it all, the MUFC salary structure and board are more conservative than Citys/Chelseas so make your own mind up on whether he will move. Wages is the massive issue in the deal.

Wigan have had an undisclosed bid rejected for Peter Odemwingie by West Brom.

Robbie Keane seems to have found his new boyhood club in LA Galaxy. Was a legend before he left for Liverpool but that tarnished his reputation with **** poor performances on his return. Glad to have him off the wage bill.

Good Luck Robbie.

Fourth_Official Fourth Official
It would seem Coloccini is the second Newcastle player leaving today, signing for Valencia #NUFC

Coloccini sale rumour seems strange. He has just been made captain of Newcastle for the season and is now going to a club in severe financial difficulties?

why are newcastle selling their best players (if true)?

Ashley needs money for a **** up.

---------- Post added 13/08/2011 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 12/08/2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

dalejohnsonESPN

I can confirm that Liverpool have offered £12m, plus David Ngog, for Bolton's Gary Cahill. Never interested in Dann. #lfc #bwfc

ESPN guy. Could be true.

hope we dont get cahill

Me too.

I think if Arsenal had a secure defence, it would take away some of the fun in watching them, always knowing they could self impolode at any time. :)

Me too.

I think if Arsenal had a secure defence, it would take away some of the fun in watching them, always knowing they could self impolode at any time. :)

Cahill and Secure defense XD

Calum: You wont be getting any CB. Dont worry about Cahill :P

Cahill and Secure defense XD

Ok, ok, ok..

Securer... :P

Although, I imagine with the money from Fabregas and Nasri (if he goes, which, he will), they could reinvest in a good pair of CB's and a LB, and even stretch to another MC/AMC, although I personally think they should play Ramsay/Wilshire/Song as their middle 3, with Diaby as back up, they could bring in another youngen and build them up with a bit of 1st team experience this year, the odd game one or two of the middle three are injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back