Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shakhtar coach Luscescu on Jadson to Arsenal: "It all depends on him at the moment"

Can't believe Arsenal would sign him, really can't see the value in it. Would rather Wenger signed Douglas Costa for 19m euros.

The 27 year old or the 20 year old?

I would say Douglas Costa has all the potential to be a world beater at 27, Jadson is a good solid midfielder with good technique but this is ARSENAL not Blackburn we are talking about. If Jadson costs 15m euros and Costa costs 19m euros I know who I would chose...

And re British press labelling Jadson as the 'new Cesc' that's a load of garbage, different players and Jadson is not in his league IMO.

Douglas Costa gives the option of CM/CAM/LW and has bundles of ability to tear the opposition apart by himself, given Arsene's policy as well I just think that it should be a no brainer.

Need to consider Jadson would have zero re sale value and Costa would have huge resale value potentially.

Jadson is quality, ran the show against Fulham at Craven Cottage two seasons ago, was one the best displays from a footballing side I've ever seen. If Arsenal signed Douglas Costa, he'd be more of a replacement for Nasri than Fabregas. Jadson is a playmaker and that is what Arsenal need.

Jadson is different to Costa. Jadson's an excellent playmaker, but Costa's far more direct and more of a goalscoring threat. More versatile too.

Got to say I agree. Willian is a harder worker, less flashy, but more reliable.

But isn't Willian more like Walcott, pacy winger. They have Gervinho also who can play there..

IMO Arsenal needs Jadson more than Douglas costa. They need someone who can play for first team now rather than potential players.. Also Costa plays more on wings cutting inside isn't it..

But isn't Willian more like Walcott, pacy winger. They have Gervinho also who can play there..

IMO Arsenal needs Jadson more than Douglas costa. They need someone who can play for first team now rather than potential players.. Also Costa plays more on wings cutting inside isn't it..

Not really, Willian's far more versatile than Walcott. Equally comfortable on the wing or in the centre. Whereas Costa is a goalscorer and Jadson is distributive, Willian is good at both. Happy medium. Also, he's a couple of years older and more experienced than Costa, as well as cheaper and more developed.

I would ditch the pair and hijack Diego Ribas' move to Atleti personally ^^)

And use the Bendtner money to buy Amauri...

But that's just me.

Not really, Willian's far more versatile than Walcott. Equally comfortable on the wing or in the centre. Whereas Costa is a goalscorer and Jadson is distributive, Willian is good at both. Happy medium. Also, he's a couple of years older and more experienced than Costa, as well as cheaper and more developed.

Yeah versatile than Walcott, but thought he was RW primarily. Also re Costa and Jadson, Costa like to play in more advanced position whereas Jadson also plays in advanced position but not as much as Costa. Few games I have watched Costa played as #10 or as RW cutting inside. I would have taken Jadson ahead of Costa at this point of time as Jadson is ready to play week in week out and is a finished product.

Going by reports Arsenal wanted Jadson, will be good to see him the league.

I would ditch the pair and hijack Diego Ribas' move to Atleti personally ^^)

And use the Bendtner money to buy Amauri...

But that's just me.

woud probs to a better job than Bendtner lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back