Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember hes stole the show for france when he came on as a sub

He had a rather good season in Ligue 1 too, with his team finishing 5th after finishing 16th the season before. Plus, it's not a name you see every day.

Jose enrique is not all that good, his defensive positioning is awful. He's a left footed Glen Johnson except he is worse defensively than GJ, which i didnt think was possible.

Wenger has made the right call by not going in for him. He may take the risk on Gibbs, or bring in another left back, but first he needs centre backs, and possbly a goalkeeper, and the fans will want a big name midfielder/forward to replace nasri and fabregas. All those should imo take priority over LB.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Marvin Martin was the guy that broke the record for most assists in Ligue 1 last season?

He had 17 assists last season so yeah, probably.

I hope they've got the money they wanted, otherwise they've wasted serious time in finding a replacement. Good luck on the bench Cesc.

Just saw Robbie Keane may be joining LA Galaxy, would be a good signing and nice for Keane to go and play for the club he supported as a boy lol.

Just saw Robbie Keane may be joining LA Galaxy, would be a good signing and nice for Keane to go and play for the club he supported as a boy lol.

Only the 6th club he's joined that he's supported as a boy.

Erik Pieters Warns Newcastle Deal Will Not be Easy with PSV

piecrop_2568906.jpg

Dutch left-back Erik Pieters has warned Newcastle that a deal with PSV may be difficult, as the Dutch club do not want to sell.

Pieters has been constantly linked to St James Park as the club strive to bring in a replacement for Jose Enrique, who joined Liverpool on Friday. Pieters would certainly be a solid addition to the side, and may even be seen as an upgrade to Enrique, with 8 caps for Holland, and is Gio van Bronckhorst's replacement for the Oranje.

''Before speaking about a transfer, there should be serious discussions between PSV and Newcastle. To my knowledge, my club has no intention of selling.''

Inside Futbol

Would be a sterling signing IMHO, and the old 'no intention of selling' story isn't worth listening to, every player has his price.

PSV lost a couple important players and may be reluctant to let him go unless they get some real money, but could be a great acquisition for Newcastle.

Falcao said:
"Atletico is a very good opportunity for my career, has great AFI - ing and I would like to play in another league," said the Colombian after the game."

Will be very good signing for Atletico..

This Newcastle and Modibo Maiga transfer has come out of nowhere. Looks possible, as SSN are reporting on it.

Robbie Keane completes move to LA Galaxy and says "I've always wanted to play in the MLS". In Keane speak, that's him saying he's supported them since he was a boy.

Keane also said "It's a dream come true to play in the MLS".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back