Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ditch the pair and hijack Diego Ribas' move to Atleti personally ^^)

And use the Bendtner money to buy Amauri...

But that's just me.

Well if Arsenal wants to play in Europa surely they will do that. Jamie your love for half arsed players is amazing.. ;)

7 in 11 at Parma...

He doesn't need to prove himself, just can't hack the pressure at big clubs. (DON'T compare him to Heskey on that analysis for gods sake...)

Yeah versatile than Walcott, but thought he was RW primarily. Also re Costa and Jadson, Costa like to play in more advanced position whereas Jadson also plays in advanced position but not as much as Costa. Few games I have watched Costa played as #10 or as RW cutting inside. I would have taken Jadson ahead of Costa at this point of time as Jadson is ready to play week in week out and is a finished product.

Going by reports Arsenal wanted Jadson, will be good to see him the league.

If i was Wenger, i'd just go and get Toni KROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

If i was Wenger, i'd just go and get Toni KROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

If I was Ferige also I would have gone for him, but any team thinking that they can get him are just wasting their time. Simple. Bayern have big hopes on him and he is a full German international. You can't take away player from Bayern that too Germans..

Yossi Benayoun:

Hello everyone - first of all thanks for the responses here and support. I hope the rest of the week I'll have interesting news for you about my future

Steve Bruce lining up move for Curtis Nelson - Sunday Sun -

Plymouth Argyle Youngster and England U18 international Curtis Nelson is linked with Sunderland. I would love more than 250k for him, because he's work 400-500k at the moment + future installments. But beggars can't be choosers, so 250k would be nice. He's not started a league match this season, but was a rock with Zubar last season and has plenty of potential.

I agree Mike, Arsenal should sign him.

facepalm.gif

no just no

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it, the amount of crosses Arsenal put in vs Newcastle was ridiculous...Luca would have got his head on a few of those no doubt.

Who wouldn't want this guy in their team?

luca-toni-20070204-206924.jpeg

If you want to match the 110k euros a week he earns at Juve that is...

Defour joined Porto for 6 Million.. Wow thats a bargain. Wonder why we didn't go for him..

off topic but when i was Juve manager his wages killed me, he woudn't take a wage decrease no one wanted him and it was to much to release him :'(

off topic but when i was Juve manager his wages killed me, he woudn't take a wage decrease no one wanted him and it was to much to release him :'(

Haha, he tried to get a pay increase earlier this summer by basically sending his agents to Paris/Munich/Madrid/Lisbon/London to make it look like their was interest in him. Juventus obviously knew otherwise and essentially ignored it until Toni went into Marotta's office and said ''Can I have a pay rise?'' and Beppe said ''You can have a transfer, I hear Paris is lovely this time of year.'' Luca then said ''Thanks for your time then.''

I lol'ed when Marotta told that story, Luca Toni has actually been playing well in pre season he scored 7 goals in a behind closed doors friendly and has had a couple of hat tricks.

Back on topic I almost forgot to mention Franco Zuculini has joined real Zaragoza on loan and Zaragoza can buy him at any point for 4.75m euros.

Always seemed good on FM, still only 20 years old so he might have a future in Spain and one day probably will end up at a bigger club.

Reason SAF didn't go for Defour was probably the fact that he is susceptible to injuries.

Deep lying player, leaves the door open for Moutinho exit no doubt about it.

Reason SAF didn't go for Defour was probably the fact that he is susceptible to injuries.

Deep lying player, leaves the door open for Moutinho exit no doubt about it.

Just hope its too us, id rather give Porto a lump sum than Spurs.

Arsenal are expected to make a renewed bid for Everton centre-half Phil Jagielka this week, with the London club set to lose both Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri to Barcelona and Manchester City respectively.
Full story: Mail on Sunday

The Gunners could also move for Sochaux midfielder Marvin Martin and Marseille winger Andre Ayew as soon as they receive the first payment from the sale of Fabregas.
Full story: Metro

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp and chairman Daniel Levy are split over whether to let star midfielder Luka Modric join Chelsea. Redknapp is prepared to let the Croatian move while Levy wants to finance new signings by selling other players.
Full story: Mail on Sunday

Spurs have told Manchester City they will have to pay £100,000 of Emmanuel Adebayor's £160,000 salary each week if they loan out the former Arsenal striker.
Full story: Sunday Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back