Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen Liverpool we're interested in signing Paddy McCourt from Celtic according to the Mail. He is a good player but really.. Liverpool signed 3 midfielders already this window, highly doubt they will sign another.

Seen Liverpool we're interested in signing Paddy McCourt from Celtic according to the Mail. He is a good player but really.. Liverpool signed 3 midfielders already this window, highly doubt they will sign another.

I seen that on Thursday and laughed, it really seems to be catching on now though. He would excel in the Premiership imo as teams wont be playing 10 men behind the ball against Liverpool giving him a chance to work his magic.

Phil Jagielka isn't present for Everton's friendly against Bohemians tonight. He isn't even in the squad which contains all fit first team players. I really hope this isn't something to do with the speculation around him and Arsenal.

Bad news for Everton? Or just paying too much attention to something small?

EDIT: Baines aint there either.

Last edited:
Phil Jagielka isn't present for Everton's friendly against Bohemians tonight. He isn't even in the squad which contains all fit first team players. I really hope this isn't something to do with the speculation around him and Arsenal.

Bad news for Everton? Or just paying too much attention to something small?

EDIT: Baines aint there either.

Initially, I bricked it lol. But I think it's a case of not wanting the best players getting injured, and getting Arteta match fit. however there's a rumour circulating that Wenger is considering £31 million bid for Jags and Tim Cahill..................XD

No he wont dont know why he would anyway. and he has the best header in the prem ;)

And was reading something too about Wengers over 30 contract policy, whatever that is. you're right though-can't name many people who can spring as high in the air as him to head the ball.

Go away Leicester-it's simply not going to happen. Don't make me laugh. Thought they were going for Yakubu anway

Neuchatel Xamax have offered ex Chelsea/Bayern striker Claudio Pizarro a contract after having a bid accepted by Bremen. Xamax really are throwing a bit of money around this summer, think Pizarro will do well in the Swiss league.

Real Betis have signed ex Fenerbache forward Dani Guiza on a 3 year contract and Fernando Meira has completed his move to Real Zaragoza. Anzhi have got one of their main targets in Standard winger Mehdi Carcela who is set to join on a 4 year contract. Keirrison should complete his loan move to Cruzeiro by this evening, fellow Brazilian Carlos Eduardo of Rubin is reportedly (Russian Press) subject to serious interest from Chelsea and Juventus.

De Bruyne has confirmed ongoing Chelsea talks (Will no doubt be left in Belgium for this season either way).

Nilmar is pretty much wide open now if Harry wants to pay 20m euros for him, Roma have pulled out over a 4m euros gap in valuation. They're now going after long time Spurs target Osvaldo who will surprisingly cost more than Nilmar (Around 27m euros) but Sabatini has his mind now set firmly on the Espanyol forward.

Leandro Damaio has gone quiet and it would not surprise me if Levy has assessed Damaio/Nilmar and looked at Damaio's resale value and the years he has on Nilmar and made the decision that way...

Still expecting a forward to come into Spurs be it Macheda or Damaio.

Talk in Spain is that Harry is planning on making a move for Iraola at Athletic Club but I can't see it, Madrid have enquired in the past and been put off by the hefty valuation.

I would expect a full back/centre back/forward by the end of the window...

Would not surprise me one bit if Galliani signs Kranjcar either for AC.

Raul's goal over the weekend was sensational. I doubt Schalke will let him go...

[video=youtube;YZQlDVi0v74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQlDVi0v74[/video]

He's still got it.

Not sure if Raul could adapt to an environment where you have to run/press a **** of a lot during a match either due to his age

Not sure if Raul could adapt to an environment where you have to run/press a **** of a lot during a match either due to his age

He was the only player who worked his socks off against United. Defended from front.. Can't do that week in week out, but still he can do it. Classy player, would love to see him week in week out in the league..

So Kranjcar is leaving then. I suppose that confirms Modric is staying for another season at least.

Good luck Niko. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back