• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, Jelavic is Rangers' best player and they can't win the league again! :(

Modric has been seen leaving White Hart Lane:

282qsyt.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Balotelli's picture has been removed from MCFC site:

Internal Error - Common - Manchester City FC

Wigan in for Beausejour.. :@ he's *****! especially for a reported £3.5m.

Last edited:
There are some rumours going around that Mauro Zarate is at Melwood to agree a move to liverpool

I never saw that coming but hopefully a deal will be done.

"Exciting news to come from Old Trafford for Manchester United fans. Stay with us, we'll bring it to you as soon as we have confirmation!"

Sky Sports News.

Make of that what you will.....

"Exciting news to come from Old Trafford for Manchester United fans. Stay with us, we'll bring it to you as soon as we have confirmation!"

Sky Sports News.

Sneijder?

A villa are in talks with Liverpool over Joe cole. Would like to see him stay in England and I think he could do well at villa if they sign him.

Sneijder?

Doubt it, but the rumours are all picking up again. Last night his wife tweeted;

"I follow my husband wherever he goes.. Love him till death! Have a great evening you all!"

So it's not done just yet.

Sky Sports News.

I think it will just be the record profits?

Sky Sports News.

SAF to announce a 3mil chewing gum sponsorship deal?

Rumours that the 'big #MUFC news' is that Berbatov is off to PSG. Why would they think a sale is excites #MUFC fans? Obertan's already gone.

Guillem_Balague : I'm getting some very unexpected rumors from Paris. Will elaborate as soon as I can confirm. Involves #mufc and a striker, do the math

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Sky Sports News.

Sneijder?

I think it will just be the record profits?

Big news is Berbatov to PSG..

Thats a fake Balague itseems.. I just copied that from other forum as I can't open Twitter from work place.

I'm curious. Apparently the Bundesliga governing body DFL have a transferable list, and anyone not on it cannot move (and Papiss Cisse and Ribery are not on it). How longs that been going on for? Had no idea such a thing existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back